Nudist Family adventures. (all positions taken)

Started by Mira Willow, August 25, 2011, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Here is the breakdown so far (subject to change)

Father: Loki Aesir
Mother: Swordsman18

Twins:
   Son: Kraken Knight
   Daughter: Miyu

Younger Daughter: Gimmik
Older Daughter: Sinethesia

Uncle: Medo
Neice: Wolfy
Cousin: omfgsarah

Everyone with a question mark I ask that you post your characters to confirm it. And yes Sinethesia feel free to post character.

Swordsman18

Mnemosyne

Name: Katharine

Personality: She follows all the rules but she is not at all sexually active. She doesn't see what the whole "big deal" is about. She had a boyfriend who she thought nothing wrong of bringing him around to the house, but when she did he ended up hitting on another sibling. She is very outgoing and has many friends that she invites over to the house that are open minded. And agree to the rules as well. So when they enter the house they strip. She socializes with them that way and her friends end up hitting on the siblings as well. Probably hooked up with a couple of them. She's in college but she lives at home because she wants to keep living the lifestyle of her parents.

She practices Burlesque behind the scenes as a job as she sees it as an artistic outlet.

Sexuality: Attracted to any and all genders. She gets aroused and all. Hot and bothered. She just hasn't ever done anything because of it. Not even touched herself.

On’s / off’s: Ons are everything that isn't off, Offs would be death and scat.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Name: Maria Fisher

Personality:Being raised in such an open and honest environment has left her sort of socially ackward. She is really comfortable around her family but she doesn't know how to deal with normal people.thus resulting in her staying home much. She honestly grew to love the rules except maybe the third one because she gets really nervous with people watching her. She loves her family though and she would stay home all day if she could.

Sexuality: straight, but interesting in trying bi-sexuality. She has never had sex with a woman but is really wanting to try it.

On’s / off’s:
   Ons: exhibitionism big time, humiliation, embarrassment, foreplay, and vouyerism
   Offs: pain, scat, and being forced to do something, and being insulted.

Appearance:

Medo

Name: Andrew (Andy short)

Personality: Being raised in a very open family made him being like that as well. Whether someone is a different gender, age, opinion, belongs to a different ethic group or have a different sexual cravings, all is good for Andy. Because of that, he never had problems with making friends, although some friends were surprised of other friends and even though Andy was openminded, he did not want to force anyone to be the same. The solution was simple. If he had a party, or he invited a group of people somewhere, he tried not to mix people who wouldn't go along.

Generally, he was happy with the way he was. He was smart enough, confident, reliable, independent, social... He was also moderately happy with a job, until he recently lost it due to financial problems of a company. Because of that he had to move out of his rented apartment and came to live with his sister and her family. That was a huge shock for him. He has been independent money wise since his college and suddenly being broke was hard enough and in addition, he had to move to the suburb after years of living in the downtown. Last thing that he was happy about, was his physical appearance. Ever since he was a teenager, he liked guys. Bears, to be more exact. Him becoming one, was a great wish, which came true, luckily.

When he moved to the house, he was surprised by all the rules. He knew sister was open minded but that kind of rules are whole different level. He was not sure yet what he thinks of it, but he will give it a try and therefore obeys all three rules (most of the time).  The easy rule for him, was being naked the whole time. It was easy, considering he loved being naked at his previous apartment as well and in general, he liked being nudist. In addition, the third rule was easy for him for the most part. He liked to watch and be watched. However, occasionaly he preffered to be alone. Luckily that was not too often.

Sexuality: Andy is a homosexual with a possibility of having a m/f or m/m/f sex. He can be attracted to a girl, especially young girls (there is something about the innocence). He never tried being with a girl before, but he can imagine himself being a dominant top to a girl (Not sure how far would he go though in meaning what he would actually do to her (would he fuck her, or he would only let her suck him etc), it's a fine line which I havent discovered yet, so I'll see how it goes in this story).

Usually he is attracted to daddy/bear type of guys (if Loki will be for it, I can have a secret crush on him and then see where that takes us), however, he is discovering other side of that as well. That he feels something for a cousin (omfgsarah). (We need to talk more about that though)

On’s / off’s: Really open minded. Few important ones: Watch and to be watched, toys, BDSM, group sex, punishments, age difference, watersports, foreplay etc.
I dont like scat, gore, vore, bestiality, extreme torture, needles and more, but for more exact (if you are wondering), just check my Role play preferences.  I am usually more submissive but I'm willing to try being dominant if that's what is needed.

Addition: I added few more characteristics to the character, to make it more interesting:
~ Currently, he is little depressed and lacks of self-confidence. Due to him losing his job and being half-broke, he is not sure how will he manage to get back on track with his life.
~ He is obsessed with hygiene. He has a shower few times per day, washes his teeth several times per day...
~ He's bold in meaning being too forward. He likes to assume things even if he does not know the whole story.
~ He's difficult to please. Being fussy is definitely one of his traits. If we only take the art or decoration, he will always find some better option. That also leads to him being snobbish. Andy loves living in downtown and moving to the suburb is not something he is proud of.
~ Nosey. Oh yes, he loves knowing everything. If that means he has to spy a bit on others, so be it.
~ He loves his Iphone. He uses it regulary to chat with friends, play games etc

Foxfyr

I'm still in this as the father (so you can remove that question mark next to my name  ;) ), but I am going to be spending most of today driving back from vacation, unpacking, and whatnot so I won't have time to get my character up until later tonight. Go ahead and throw up the IC if it is time, assume the father is at work. I'm playing him as a private practice architect who works from home, but visits his clients for important progress reports. His name will be Jacob and his personality will be the sort that is laid-back while still taking responsibilities seriously.

Medo

I have a few questions concering all this:

1. Will there be any lying in the family? I know the rule is to speak the truth, but do members stick to that?
2. You wish to make sex mostly NC (if it's between adult and kids)?
3. What kind of house do we live in? Are you rich with lots of gadgets, are you living simple style of life, big house or small house, do we each have our own room or not...?
4. Is there any rule about how many posts can be in a day (I mean if there is a rule about when the day goes to night and the opposite)?
5. Is the season winter or summer or..?

Okay enough for now. I know I'm complicating, I just like to know some stuff so it's easier to RP and we dont invent things that would conflict of what someone else said.

omfgSarah

I'm still in.
I'll post a character sheet by tonight or something.
So, if my character is the cousin, does that make the uncle my father or is there another brother we don't meet here that is his parent?
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

Medo

My son no because i am pretty gay :) So since i am brother of mother in tjis family...you can be cousin of a father maybe? Just suggestion ;)

omfgSarah

Gay people sometimes have cover families, maybe that's why you had to move in with the family, you left your wife after finally coming out as gay. :b
But I'll have him be a random cousin, anyways.
Profile up in a while.
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!

Medo

Well, since I already made my character (you can see my post) and explained why I moved, I would stick with that. But yea, I completely agree with you. There is lots of guys like that. :)
Cant wait to see your character ;)

Wolfy

Name: Sarah

Personality: Intelligent and passionate, these are the two words that are used to describe Sarah, Niece of the family. She can always be found, if alone, reading a book, being the bookish type, but when she wants to have sex, she can be extremely passionate and caring, and is not above taking on multiple partners at once. She likes to have fun with her family, so she doesn't mind being naked around the home, or watching others have sex, and, if she can, joining in.

Sexuality: Bisexual

On’s / off’s: ONs: everything not in offs. Offs: Vore, Scat, Death.

krakenknight

looks like we're nearly ready to go. Who are we still missing?

omfgSarah

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jeremy.
Personality: Jeremy is fairly outspoken when the time comes for it, but generally quiet. He loves the outdoors and nature. The natural state of the human being is naked, and thus the nudist lifestyle is perfect for him. He loves the freedom and the simplicity of it all. He lives in a small house next door to his extended family, and enjoys their company as well. He spends time there a lot, and is very familiar and comfortable with the rules. His favorite thing to do is spend time outside in the nude, it's the epitome of natural in this generation. He is comfortable with the rules except number 3. Being watched is okay from time to time, but he'd usually prefer to be alone. Thankfully, he can just go back to his own place when he feels too uncomfortable.
Sexuality: Bisexual. He's only truly attracted to males. If asked, however, he'll have some fun with anyone.
Role: Cousin.
On’s / off’s:
Ons: Age gaps, dominant men, outdoor sex, pretty much anything not in my offs.
Offs: Bodily excretions of any sort, vore, death.
Ons&Offs

Mnemosyne

He's cute... I'm ready when you all are. <3
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Quote from: Medo on August 28, 2011, 07:52:08 AM
I have a few questions concering all this:

1. Will there be any lying in the family? I know the rule is to speak the truth, but do members stick to that?
2. You wish to make sex mostly NC (if it's between adult and kids)?
3. What kind of house do we live in? Are you rich with lots of gadgets, are you living simple style of life, big house or small house, do we each have our own room or not...?
4. Is there any rule about how many posts can be in a day (I mean if there is a rule about when the day goes to night and the opposite)?
5. Is the season winter or summer or..?

Okay enough for now. I know I'm complicating, I just like to know some stuff so it's easier to RP and we dont invent things that would conflict of what someone else said.

1. The can be, as the rules can be broken.
2. Not really, I would prefer it to that not be the case.
3. The economy is suffering but you are ok. The family is a richer middle-class family who lives well off. They can't Offord to much but they are not struggling to get by either.
4. No rules about posts.
5. The season is spring to start then we can go from there

Mnemosyne

You prefer not to be the case that it is adult x kid, or do you mean NC you prefer not?
Mistreated

Mira Willow

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 07:51:18 PM
He's cute... I'm ready when you all are. <3

I will have the IC and OC threads up soon.

Cold Heritage

Is there any room for more males? Maybe like, a cousin from the hippie commune come to stay with the main family to go to school to learn a trade or something.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Mira Willow

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 28, 2011, 09:58:52 PM
Is there any room for more males? Maybe like, a cousin from the hippie commune come to stay with the main family to go to school to learn a trade or something.

Sadly I think I have more than the amount I wanted, thank you though.

Foxfyr

Name: Jacob

Role: Father

Personality: Jacob is the sort to enjoy the fun and freedom of life while also understanding the need to live by a structure of moral values and commitment to obligations.  Hence his reasoning for establishing the three cardinal rules of the household.  That is not to say he adheres to every aspect of societal standards, obviously given the way he lives his personal life with his family.  He is the sort to follow the rules that are put in place for the good of society, but couldn't care less about those that restrict the individual's freedom to live their life just because certain aspects of their lifestyle are viewed as being taboo when it ultimately "isn't any of their goddamn business to interfere with the victimless personal pleasures of others."  He is the sort to wear his heart on his sleeve and give others the sort of respect he would like to receive without judging even if he finds certain things personally distasteful as long as nobody is being hurt in the process.  As such, he is also understanding that there are times where the three rules he helped set in place with the support of his wife interfere with the personal freedoms he believes everybody is entitled to; whether for the greater good or not.  It is for this reason he usually turns a blind eye to the minor infractions, but will usually revert into a stern parental unit for the more severe offenses.

Sexuality: Straight

On’s /Off’s: Can be found here.  Off Summary: Fisting, bathroom play, and extreme torture.

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Foxfyr

Hehe, and naturally papa loves his children, especially those who would consider themselves a daddy's girl.  ;)

Quote from: Sinesthesia on August 28, 2011, 09:50:59 PM
You prefer not to be the case that it is adult x kid, or do you mean NC you prefer not?

I'm guessing that he isn't looking for NC situations considering how open the family is with one another.  Forcing anyone into anything will likely infuriate Jacob since it is taking away freedoms he is eager to protect.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Loki Aesir on August 28, 2011, 10:24:39 PM
Hehe, and naturally papa loves his children, especially those who would consider themselves a daddy's girl.  ;)

I'm guessing that he isn't looking for NC situations considering how open the family is with one another.  Forcing anyone into anything will likely infuriate Jacob since it is taking away freedoms he is eager to protect.

lul... then someone shall have to do some good convincing on Katharine's part....
she is a daddy's girl though <3 without a doubt.
Mistreated

Miyu

lol my character will try to break all the rules, lets see how the family reacts when they see her with clothes around the house.