Random thoughts for a random world (m seeking F)

Started by Kiric Rand, May 27, 2011, 09:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Hello all you happy people. I'm looking to start a few new RP's and decided to post a few ideas I've had. Now please note, these are just random thoughts, and if you have any intrest, please PM me and the details can be ironed out (though some of them require a lot of ironing lol) I will admit that there are times where I do go long periods without posting, weather due to personal or work related issues, or just because my brain decided to crash for a while. I do give the same courtesy I ask for in being patient, as I know RL sometimes makes things difficult for posting. Now that all the formalities are out of the way, on to the ideas *random applause*

The usual suspects
The usual ideas that most people have, including:
Student/teacher
master/slave (or apprentice)
Doc( or nurse)/patient
and the list could go on forever lol

The unusual suspects
A few ideas of my own, if intrested, will elaborate on them
Cyberpunk
Deathrace (ala Twisted metal and the like)
Mecha/android
Armored Core: The Emergance (Ok, so I have a love for giant robots.)
Superheroes (I'm a huge marvel nerd, and would love to play some of my favorite, or eveen a few of my own heroes)
those are the main ones for now. Look forward to talking sometime. Have fun and please turn out the lights as you leave  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Vaulera

I am interested in some of these ideas, please tell me which one you would prefer to do the most.

Kiric Rand

I'm actually prety flexible on which ones, or we could put a couple of them together. Though, I'd have to say my personal choice right now would be the cyberpunk setting.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Kiric Rand

*Updated with Armored Core story.... ok, a cheap attempt to bump as well lol*
[Floatright]
[/float]