What Comes Next (F x F)

Started by abbychase, July 26, 2020, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

Okay, so this is a bit of a weird one. I've done my best with the prompt, but if I've failed and your curious, PM me!

First and foremost, I'm looking for an F-F pairing here. The characters. I don't particularly care about YOUR gender, power of imagination and whatnot. ;-)

Anyways, I want to start with a mismatched pairing. Taboo. Examples off the top of my head are things like Sister's Best Friend, heck, Mother's Best Friend / Family Friend would work really well too. Maybe it's a teacher, I dunno. For this particular scene it's not someone 100% out of bounds taboo, but someone that's from a different and conflicting walk of life.

Here's the different bit...

Typically, the stories I've written are the beginning, the two characters finding each other. This time, I'd like to start just a little after that. I'm less interested in RPing the two characters finally succumbing, but rather, I want to focus on the aftermath. How do two characters with a ton of baggage and roadblocks etc handle coming together? What happens the first time MC runs into YCs friends? How do they introduce the parents, etc?

I want to play with both characters coming to grips that something important is developing, and it has consequences, and what are they going to do about it?

Anyhoozle, ramble over, hit me up if you're interested.
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger