U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Banned for never giving me time to buy any! lol

Prefect Mos

Belle. Banned for thinking that I would be so irresponsible for not having comdoms at the ready at any place I would consider having sex. BY the way I know about devulcinzation that happens in condoms stored in a wallet so that one gets changed about every month.

Zap Banned for not being prepared.... crap monkeys am I the only Eagle scout around here?

Autumn52

Prefect Mos you are banned because I wasn't around when all the condom talk started. I know it isn't fair to bann you for that but well life isn't fair. *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Izzy1337

Banned for not being fair, while still being so very lovely.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Banned for accusing Xandi of not being fair.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for not reading the fine print.. which (grabs magnifying glass) clearly states any worries about being fair or unfair (ok, making this up.. fine print too small still).. results in banishment via 'ejection chair' (which.. shoots the banished one into a giant pile of cushions off in the distance). Ready to have a seat? :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for having too complex a response.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned for picking on Mordred who is so misunderstood.  ::)

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I misunderstand him. >:)

Sybl

Banned for thinking otherwise.  ;D

Izzy1337

Banned for hurting my feelings. :P (I work hard to understand the misunderstood.) *pout*

Sybl

Banned because you banned me!  >:)

Linwood Badr

Banned for not cutting off your horns, they're a safety hazard!

Belle33

Banned for animal cruelty.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Izzy1337

Banned for working for PETA.

Sybl

Banned for being so incredibly good.

Izzy1337

Banned for making me blush.  :-[

Linwood Badr

Banned for not conforming, and using makeup!

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I need it.

Linwood Badr

Banned for not realizing I know things!

Belle33

Banned for bragging. 

Sybl

Banned for general purposes. I am sorry miss you need to leave.

Belle33

Banned for being ridiculously beautiful.  Your kind isn't welcome here.  Out you!

Sybl

Banned, I am beautiful and jealousy is ugly, so..get gone.  XD

Creshnagarine

******ATTENTION********

Sybl has been BANNED for having such a seductive avatar!!!
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061