Fairy Tales Gone Bad

Started by Romanxe, September 24, 2015, 01:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanxe

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Fairy tales don't always have to have a happily ever after.

A modern twist on classic fairy tales. This tale tells of classic characters from classic stories all living and interacting with one another. But living in the classic fairy tale kingdom is never easy. It's a mean of survival here, of sinners and the not so innocent tales you would read to your child. In the center of it all is 'The Book', a strange and living object that has absolute power over the lands and their people. If The Book summons you forth, you must obey. If you are given a task, you must follow through with it, or else pay. If you do not complete your task in the time you are given, you will be erased.
You will be gone, never to return. You'll have no stories, no children will remember your tale, for The Book is all powerful.

Hello! Welcome! I suppose I should explain some things!
1. Have fun, you can have two roles, there is a large list of characters to choose from!
2. Your actions will have effect. You sir, gonna have sex with a gal? Good for you, but you are more then likely going to get her pregnant, it's in the olden times after all.
3. You may have a Faithful Companion. This is a smaller character you can play as from the same story, so if you play Little Red Riding Hood, you may also be the wolf if you want.
4. By no means do your characters have to follow the guidelines of the story or if it is a Disney film, make them unique to you! So if you want to be the mermaid from The Little Mermaid, she doesn't have to be called Ariel and have red hair.
5. This will be a dark series, and it may ruin your childhood stories/movies, I'm sorry.
6. Be careful, The Book is tricky. Don't, I repeat, don't try to break out of the system or trick The Book.
7. Some characters are allowed magic, witches and such, but not princesses, kings, etc.
8. You may give your character a twist, make them dark, because fairy tales were just sugar coating over all the dark themes they actually had.
9. Don't make your character(s) perfect, it's no fun.
10. This is not modern times, so you can't whip out a gun or dress as if it was, this will be set around 1700s.

The List:
- Cinderella:
  (Cinderella, Step Mother, Fairy Godmother)
- The Little Mermaid:
  (The Mermaid, SeaWitch, Prince)
- Beauty and the Beast:
  (Beauty, The Beast)
- Little Red Riding Hood:
  (Red, Grandmother, Huntsman)
- Goldie Locks and the Three Bears:
  (Goldie Locks, Three Bears)
- Peter Pan:
  (Peter Pan, One of the Lost Boys, Captain Hook, Tinkerbell)
- Aladdin and the Magic Lamp:
  (Aladdin, Genie)
- Rapunzel:
  (Rapinzel, Witch, Prince)
- Snow White and Red Rose:
  (Snow White, Red Rose, Evil Queen)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: MISSING
- Bluebeard:
  (Bluebeard)
- The Boy who Cried Wolf:
  (The boy , the wolf)
- Donkey Skin:
  (Donkey Skin, King, Prince)
- Hansel and Gretel:
  (Hansel, Gretel, Witch)
- The Frog Prince:
  (Princess, Frog)
- The Red Shoes:
- Sleeping Beauty:
  (Sleeping Beauty, Witch, Prince)
- The Snow Queen:
  (Snow Queen)
- Thumbelina:
  (Thumbelina)
- Jack and the Beanstalk:
  (Jack, Giants, Golden Goose)
- The Princess and the Pea:
  (Princess)
- The Girl without Hands:
  (Girl, Father, Devil)
- The Tale of Sleepy Hollow: Orrick Vayne.

Name:
Tale you originated:
Looks:
Faithful Companion:
Enemies:
Friends:

Romanxe

Please ignore the sexual stuff, if thats not aloud on None Adt role-playing

Yarnover

I think this is a cute idea.  :-)
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Romanxe

Malkina

This sounds great fun to me.
I would love to be a part of the rp.

My ideal character would be:
Name: Scarlet  (little red riding hood)
Tale you originated:Little Red Riding Hood
Personality: Strong willed,  independent, feisty, sometimes quick to react without thinking first. Happy to use manipulation to try and get what she wants/needs. 
Looks: Standing at 5ft tall of slim build. Usually found wearing black slim fitting pants paired with a black corset/bustier with a white shirt underneath with long sleeves gathered at the wrist, a low cut neck secured with a lace tie. Her shoes nothing fancy just simple black hunting boots that go over her pant legs then to finish a deep red flowing cloak with a wide hood that covers her face partially when worn.
Faithful Companion: undecided at the moment
Enemies:she has no specific enemies but she is angry at the world (once her grandmother is killed) also she was raised in poverty stealing the food she needed to survive. So her anger often is focused on those that were born into money or who she deems wastes it on being overly elaborate.
Friends:her life long friend the local hunters son, they grew up together he is partly the reason she shuns traditional behavior being more of a tom boy not wanting to conform to the typical ideals of marrying and having children.

MythicalMorpheus69

Id love to join this rp if its still available? :)
Mithic....