News:

Main Menu

Bad Jokes

Started by FigTree, December 17, 2012, 09:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FigTree

I'm sure this has been a topic before, but 'tis the season for family gatherings, and with family gatherings come That Family Member - you know, the one with the terrible sense of humour? This is a place to share your favourite jokes that are SO incredibly corny or dorky they might just go 'round the bend to being funny again.

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

LunarSage

What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros?

*shrugs*

Elephino.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Sasquatch421

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Galactic Druid

Hey guys, what did the ocean say to his friend?

Nothing, he just waved!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

FigTree

Knock knock!
Who's there?
To.
To who?
To whom?

Tommy was a chemist's son, now Tommy is no more - for what he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

gaggedLouise

Heard this one spoken by Cherie Currie of The Runaways, in Edgeplay, a documentary about the band (a film you really should see!) Relations within this teenage rocker girl band were always a bit frayed in various directions.

"All the girls had gathered in this big hotel room and /manager and producer/ Kim Fowley stepped up to me as I entered, and asked me: "Did you sleep with Jimmy?" /the tour manager/

I said (emphatic voice): "Hell no!"

There was silence for several moments - and then Kim turned back, shrugged and said "Allright, then you're the only one who didn't."

;D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"