Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

The plot line for my character would most likely be influenced by the Korean drama, My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed fox, when the Kitsune is awakened. Switcheroo genderswap will probably play a role in this case.

Polymorph

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 20, 2011, 02:26:39 AM
I'm so glad to see you here poly, we will have a true and exciting group roleplay with all of us here.

Thanks, I certainly hope so.

I have not seen Neverwhere or read the book. I think it was screened when I was abroad working. I can't find much information on the Velvets, is there anything I really need to know about them? I gather that they're a vampiric female that sucks warmth from a victim and usually appear beautiful and pale dressed in old fashioned and mismatched clothing. Any other powers or weaknesses?

The character of course won't know that he/she is a velvet or what a velvet is. Other creatures in the shadow world recognise what she is and possibly the bodies original owner is searching for herself to force the creature to switch her body back (which the character is unable to do).

DKDBSD

I think I was going to go for a full transformation by sourcery. Do we want to play out own characters antagonists? If so I'm not to sure what kind of person Justin should be chasing. Any ideas?

Callie Del Noire

I have a few ideas on what and who justin is hunting. I like the mix of methods. 

Callie Del Noire

And polymorph, I think we might modify the Velvet curse a bit. Maybe she feeds on sexual energy rather than heat?  It's inferred that Velvets don't like sunlight either

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. let's see..

Eliza -Bodysnatch by a 9 tail Kitsume
Polymorph - Bodythief leaves him in a Velvet's body
Playfulgirl76 -Changed by potion (Chinese alchemy)
DKDBSD- Changed while in pursuit of a suspect in a crosscontinent police chase. :D

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2011, 12:57:08 PM
Hmm.. let's see..

Eliza -Bodysnatch by a 9 tail Kitsume
Polymorph - Bodythief leaves him in a Velvet's body
Playfulgirl76 -Changed by potion (Chinese alchemy)
DKDBSD- Changed while in pursuit of a suspect in a crosscontinent police chase. :D

I'm thinking that he's a bit of a bastard so he's not actually meant to be chasing this guy. I'm not sure if I should make him a woman beater though. I want to make him in need of retribution but not so wretched. Any thoughts?

As for the change I was thinking he ends up in a bizaar and he picks up something he shouldn't. Also the more henius the crime his target has done the better. Maybe a Triad boss.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 01:43:49 PM
I'm thinking that he's a bit of a bastard so he's not actually meant to be chasing this guy. I'm not sure if I should make him a woman beater though. I want to make him in need of retribution but not so wretched. Any thoughts?

As for the change I was thinking he ends up in a bizaar and he picks up something he shouldn't. Also the more henius the crime his target has done the better. Maybe a Triad boss.

Actually I was thinking he'd catch up with his foe, to his regret, and in the aftermath has to make a deal with someone. :D

DKDBSD

Ah so the guy turns out to be more then he seems. I still like the Bizaar bit, he could possibly find a being to make a deal with in this bizaar. Obviously the deal needs to be quite unfair, though when your dyinig you probaly don't have much choice.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 01:53:50 PM
Ah so the guy turns out to be more then he seems. I still like the Bizaar bit, he could possibly find a being to make a deal with in this bizaar. Obviously the deal needs to be quite unfair, though when your dyinig you probaly don't have much choice.

True true..

I got an image of SEVERAL players getting stuck in 'deals' sooner or later.

Polymorph.. check out the steampunk thread in the Finders/seekers section for some 'velvet' looks. :D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83167.0

DKDBSD

Cool for Justin I'm thinking a deal of slavery, prostetution etc but worded in away that a dying man won't get it. He's not thick though He'll just be desperate. XD

(Sorry about my spelling I can't find the right Firefox spell check for my netbook. :/

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 02:05:51 PM
Cool for Justin I'm thinking a deal of slavery, prostetution etc but worded in away that a dying man won't get it. He's not thick though He'll just be desperate. XD

(Sorry about my spelling I can't find the right Firefox spell check for my netbook. :/
I have few ideas.. and this image keeps me thinking of more. :D

DKDBSD

Awesome I guess we jsut need a suitable creature to make the deal.

Callie Del Noire

DKDBSD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 02:15:24 PM
Oh yeah? what do you have in mind?

Getting crippled/hurt, left in an alley and a stranger offering a 'favor for a favor' without disclose the immediate (and long term) consequences.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2011, 02:24:23 PM
Getting crippled/hurt, left in an alley and a stranger offering a 'favor for a favor' without disclose the immediate (and long term) consequences.

Well as far as the injury is concerned I was thinking him being shot or run through and left to die. He's going to be tough but not that tough. What I was wondering is what kind of creature could offer the deal. I don't know enough chinese spirits.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 02:28:48 PM
Well as far as the injury is concerned I was thinking him being shot or run through and left to die. He's going to be tough but not that tough. What I was wondering is what kind of creature could offer the deal. I don't know enough chinese spirits.

Doesn't have to be limited to chinese spirits..though I'm leaning towards a deal with Sun Wukong. :D

Callie Del Noire

And there is the question of where this should go...

I'm leaning towards Exotic Small Groups.. I don't think sex will be a BIG element (at least at first.. ) but it could be.

DKDBSD

Heh Why not that it'd be cool. Also small exotic small groups would be good.

Now I don't know what to make Justin look like as a guy other then a brunette but which do you guys think is better. This one http://otoboku.se/wp-content/images/rants/chinese.jpg or this one http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2565/3905780647_4d475cd893.jpg . I prefer the former it implies he's trapped and doesn't know what to do.

Callie Del Noire

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PgzWtj7VIiM/RrJ1EEPhW8I/AAAAAAAADVw/pQdgyuSrlcQ/s400/Black+lagoon+revy.jpg

it inplies while he's trapped he still knows how to shoot. :D

My own preference is towards a steampunk style, gothic or something out of one of Shirow's artbooks for the way folks look.

Intron Depot and Blades are big influences as is Ryo

DKDBSD

Nah also it's evidentially from Black Lagoon. I dislike using pre existing characters from other series. :p Raw

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 04:54:53 PM
Nah also it's evidentially from Black Lagoon. I dislike using pre existing characters from other series. :p Raw

Rather use real life or renders for this one.. but Shriow is a good alternative. And I don't see, considering what you're in for, that she's going to be the meek type. :D

DKDBSD

Meek no, caught off guard yes. I never use images to imply personality dude.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: DKDBSD on March 20, 2011, 04:58:52 PM
Meek no, caught off guard yes. I never use images to imply personality dude.

Okay.. sorry if I made unwarranted assumptions.