Nicoras bondage storys(m for sub f)

Started by Nicoras, November 22, 2015, 06:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicoras

I'm Nicoras. Nice to meet you. I have had a hiatus for a while leaving without notice, I'm very sorry, but I'm back and wanna look for a roleplay again, this time with the knowledge of my limitations in time and writing.

I'm looking primarily for a submissive partner, i have been crawing to dominate a partner around my fetishes for while, and hope to find someone that will enjoy it. However i also like to submit sometimes, but i tend to get very easily boored with the story, if the dominant don't include some turn ons.
Latex is a big fetish and will be included my story, i am a heavy rubber enthusiast and love a sub all covered in rubber. If you don't like that we can discuss it and tone it down, but if you don't like to include how it is being forced to wear Sexual clothing, we might not be good partners.

Rubberized Crawing
MxF
Heavy bondage, latex, transformation, toys, costumes.
In this story YC discover the world of bdsm, and a fetish show showing of rubber and latex make her want to become such a beauty. She does this by going into traning with MC. Where will it go. Will the relationship between these characters evolve into something. Do the goal of becoming the perfect doll become the focus and will there be giant fetish shows she wanna win prizes in. Maybe both.
This will include many latex outfits, costumes, catsuit, dresses, and more.

Living rubber suit
Rubber suit x F
Bondage, latex, 24/7, living clothes, non con
In this one i don't play a person but a latex sex suit that attaches to YC. The story goes on with YC trying to live her life, without people finding out there is a living latex sex toy, constantly sexually molesting. The suit can take pretty much any form, from skimpy bikini's, to fullbody catsuits, and bodyes that display intimate areas to a bondage sleeping bag that fuck all holes.

Hidden pervert
MxF or FxF
Light bondage, humiliation, public.
Selfbondage is just not enough anymore, YC have been into self bondage a long time now but it lost the magic, and now she is trying to find a way to get the feeling back. Looking online you found MC master or mistress(your choice), MC give you commands, rules, toys, and other stuff you need to deal with in your everyday life, without being found out. Our characters will not do anything sexual in the start, and it will focus on the daily problems with being found out about the relationship. But as the relationship evolves maybe something happens.

Working in a sex shop
MxF
What you like, latex.
This is for satisfying smut. YC start working in sextoy shop, and get in a relationship with MC that also work there, while being the display of the shop.
This is simple and easy, i want to know your kinks, and how to satisfy you, tell me what you like and maybe we figure something out.

Succubus training
Incubus x F(switch)
Longterm, Harem, training, transformation, fantasy, bondage, latex, non con.
Selling your soul to the devil sounds bad right, well it felt like a dream at the time YC did it. MC is a incubus, a master of sex and bdsm. And when you, without knowing what it meant sold your sold to me, it made you unable to resist my every bidding. And now you serve as the lowest ranking slavegirl in my harem, you will be trained in how to be a good slave, once you have learned you will start to turn into a succubus,and be taught how to be a good mistress/succubus.
For this one it would be best if you can do both top and bottom, no idea how this will turn out, or how/who will play the other characters. If you have a idea that is perfect for this plot, please tell me, building a good story can be just as great as the smut included.

The settings are pretty much a modern society, (latex is kinda rare before) but every setting could be in a futuristic setting. Age is op to you, it your character, MC will have a appropriate age, I'm not picky. And I'm willing to discuss changing the roles for all my ideas.

Inspiration(NSFW)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

favorite

My o/o
public void play(female sub);{
    sub.changeClothes("Latexsuit");
    sub.vibratorPower = "high";
    sub.gag = true;
    sub.blindfold = true;
    sub.moveAbility = 0;}

Nicoras

My o/o