LFGM for SlutMaker (Pathfinder AP with a Twist)

Started by AnneReinard, September 19, 2016, 07:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneReinard

Hello everyone! My friend and I had a devious idea we would like to make reality regarding the Pathfinder Adventure Paths!

What?: The Kingmaker Adventure Path, run using Elliquiy or Roll20, with a twist. Our thought was this: we would run two female PCs who are adventurers who have been enslaved by a cruel master who is the one who actually wants to settle the Stolen Lands. He would have fashioned magic collars on his two slaves which function effectively as a Geas that keeps them from easily removing it and forces them to obey his commands. He would send out his two adventurers off to handle the work of exploring and adventuring as best they can manage, only to lock them in pillories, fuck them senseless, hand them off to the guards and the like the moment they return home.

PC goals would be to remove the collars while accomplishing their tasks, likely trying to avoid smut and failing badly. We were considering twin Wizards (Fire and Water) for the sake of having magic enough to stand a chance, but also being able to lose frequently if we are not careful. Not to mention there is always punishment waiting at home!

How?: We were considering using Elliquiy or Roll20 (likely on throwaway free accounts) to do this. We would handle it as text based, effectively as a Play-By-Post, but ultimately with a goal toward faster response time - not necessarily long pages and pages for every single post, in order to try to maintain a better flow. Neither of us has a few hours we can just set aside for this, but we should certainly be able to pop our head in fairly often to keep things moving at a decent pace. It's not optimal, but I feel could still be tons of fun!

Fetishes can be located on the following F-Lists: https://www.f-list.net/c/healslut%20alicia https://www.f-list.net/c/aylinas for sake of ease.

We are open for conversation on the topic, so feel free to send a message if interested! Everything is still very negotiable at this point.
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.