Secrets of Candlewick (Supernatural Romance-Fae and WereCreatures-LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, June 08, 2015, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

I have created the IC Threads.  Please do not post in them yet, but feel free to look them over.  I have a decent amount of setting information in the spoilers of each.  Have fun plotting!

Game Threads

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Niferbelle

I haven't started him yet but I'm planning to create a second character, a human who is essentially an indentured servant to fae in teh Autumn Court. So anybody out there thinking about or putting together an autumn fae, I'd love to brainstorm with you.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Tinkertoy

YES!! Ms Nifer I am indeed creating the Autumn Queen! I have her concept and backstory all figured out, I just need to get ir written and an image nailed down for her 'true form."

Feel free to drop me a Pm forconspiring...uh, I mean plotting...

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Niferbelle

Crash

bubby

I think I've finally managed to narrow things down enough to get something done, now it's just getting the time to do it, lol. If 'm lucky I can get something done during the week, but if not, TOTALLY this weekend. Well ok, Saturday, cuz Sunday is pre-filled with movie and BBQ.

Also, would it be possible to maybe toss up in the Title that we needs some fellas? And maybe Court people?

Crash

I will see what I can do.  Only so many characters in that title. ;)

Feel free to recruit too if you know any fellas that might be interested.

bubby

Quote from: Crash on June 15, 2015, 04:05:17 PM
I will see what I can do.  Only so many characters in that title. ;)

Feel free to recruit too if you know any fellas that might be interested.

I'll give it a go!

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Crash

VioletPanda

I'm hesitant to play one of the fae- would it be alright to play a mortal? Does anybody have need of a human to capture/boss around? I'm kinda intimidated.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Crash

Play what you want.  We really need Fae but if you really want to play a mortal that is okay.

Ghostraven

I'll see about thinking up a Fae for the story, let me read all the background material. :-)

I'll be away for work in the beginning of July though.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Crash

No worries about the absence Ghostraven.  I am pretty easy going about that stuff.

Ghostraven

Is there a character sheet template?

I'm probably leaning towards a lady or Knight of the Winter court. But I have a lot to read yet. :-)

I'll  go see what inspiration I can find on the net for an image.  :P

Dhi

Crash

Quote from: Ghostraven on June 15, 2015, 11:13:59 PM
Is there a character sheet template?

I'm probably leaning towards a lady or Knight of the Winter court. But I have a lot to read yet. :-)

I'll  go see what inspiration I can find on the net for an image.  :P

Character Sheet is at the bottom of this post in the spoilers: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230747.msg11336346#msg11336346

Quote from: Dhi on June 15, 2015, 11:41:13 PM
Are all the fairy queens taken at this point?

Yes they are unless someone backs out.

bubby

Quote from: LukaWolf on June 15, 2015, 09:14:37 PM
   I'm hesitant to play one of the fae- would it be alright to play a mortal? Does anybody have need of a human to capture/boss around? I'm kinda intimidated.

I'LL DO IT! Capture/boss around your human that is, if you'd like to make one.  ;D

VioletPanda

Quote from: bubby on June 16, 2015, 02:50:34 AM
I'LL DO IT! Capture/boss around your human that is, if you'd like to make one.  ;D

Sounds great, bubby!

My A/A PageMy O/Os

bubby

Quote from: LukaWolf on June 16, 2015, 02:58:46 AM
Sounds great, bubby!

;D

Just so you know, in case it may change your mind, my character will be the Queen of Summer, aka Wrath. I won't have her char sheet up until this weekend at some point due to time, but if you have any questions on how I plan on being with her and the few ideas I have tumbling around mah dome on her, feel free to toss me a PM hun. ;)

Hazy Sky

I have finally finished off my human Sheriff and submitted him for approval.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

Niferbelle

I got sidelined by the Stanley Cup yesterday >.> I really will have my character sheet done soon though.

Crash

Quote from: Niferbelle on June 16, 2015, 10:31:02 AM
I got sidelined by the Stanley Cup yesterday >.> I really will have my character sheet done soon though.

Lol!  I don't blame you.  When my Sharks are in the playoffs I am glue to the TV.  Tonight I will be watching Golden State hopefully close out the Cavs.