Male seeks female player for sci-fi love story

Started by Canuckian, January 02, 2010, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuckian

And not your typical sci-fi story at that.  Heavily inspired by this picture and movies like Robocop and the like has left me wanting to explore the idea of love in the future.  The setting is 20 Minutes Into the Future, society is crumbling into warring factions and smaller nation-states after a devistating nuclear war.  Some soldier are modified with increasing amounts of cybernetics and bionics until little of their original bodies remains, sadly leaving them in a sort of computer-generated limbo limited by poor replacements for the natural senses.

How does one survive a living hell like this?  How does one engage in normal, every-day acts of love and romance when one happens to be an 800lb clanking metal death machine?

I'd me the "male", if such a term can be applied anymore, and a female player for a love interest.  Can either be totally human, slightly modified, or even totally modified along with my character.  Any sort of sexual RPing would be... interesting, to say the least ;)  But I'm really after the emotional meat of the story, asking questions like "how can this work or even exist?"

Keylee

That's very interesting and something I've thought of a great deal as well, if you want to elaborate a little more just send me a pm I might be willing to rp it :D
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
β€œIt does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Calista Jade

As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Canuckian

Quote from: Calista Jade on January 03, 2010, 01:21:21 AM
Ooooh Appleseed...

I didn't enjoy the new movie, eyecandy that it was, and couldn't get into the manga at all.  I enjoyed the old one, but this picture is just made of pure win for me.  What can I say?  I'm a hopeless romantic :)

Calista Jade

I know! I'm so with you there. I HATED what they did to Deunan in the first movie, but Hades is to die for... and the second one? OMG. Total eyecandy, more unbelievable things plotwise but... it was better than the first. Talking about the newest two movies, of course.

I have two Deunan avatars, including the pic you posted... which was my wallpaper for the longest time.

Ons and Offs

Canuckian

Now see, I didn't know they made a second "new" movie.  The "first" movie I'm talking about is from waaaaaay back in the early '90s.  It had its own form of eyecandy back then, especially when compared to its contemporaries.

Calista Jade

There's another movie, with a new character who looks exactly like Briaeros did before becoming a cyborg, so Deunan doesnt know what she wants anymore. And he's hot. So, so hot.  >:) Aaaand the picture you're using? It's from that second movie ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043842/

Ons and Offs

Canuckian

Thanks for all the interest, but the game has now been filled (and how!)  Hope to see you all again 'round these parts :)