A dark storyheavy roleplay wanted [ F looking for M ]

Started by Dor, July 12, 2015, 10:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

Hello -waves-

It's been a while since I've roleplayed and I would like to get back to it. So, I'm looking for a roleplay where we can both develop our characters into the story as well as having them fuck like bunnies. I'm mostly into dark fantasy, post apocalyptic, distopian or Sci-Fi settings. I can do modern, as long there is something supernatural or with evil spirit going on.

My ideal partner would be a dark, mysterious and dangerous dominating males and I can play both the innocent virgin or a feisty vixen as long my character would become the submissive. 

As mentioned before, the roleplay should have a balance of story and smut. I want sexual tension, suspense, drama etc.

When it comes to writing, I dislike one liners, so none of that. However, I do not wish constant replies with 6 paragraphs every time. I want to keep the writing casual as well as not spending a whole hour to write one post (unless it calls for it) so about 2 paragraphs should be enough. Also I am a very visual person so sometimes I like to add pictures in relation to the scenes. Would be lovely if you do that too, but you don't have to. :)

If you're interested, please do send me a PM! You can check out my ons and offs and my characters (link provided in signature) but they are a bit outdated. I love discussing the plot and likes with my partner so feel free to do that.

Hope to hear from some of you!

xx
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Dor

Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.