Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Corvus

You're like a statue! All you ever do is stand there and I can never tell what you're thinking... same expression day in and day out. Please leave.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

thirteenhearts

I found a used condom in your car and a phone number for "Bruce"!  I'm sooo through with you!

Aether

I wish you were more hands on, this too good to touch persona is a bit much, I am done!

abandoneddolly

I'm too afraid I'll melt if I touch you

Cassiopeia

Sorry, sweetheart, you're just too fragile for me.  I'm constantly afraid I'm going to break you!

Aether

The way you lie to bend ond contart really puts me outside of my comfort range, I am done!

Cassiopeia

You don't support my appreciation for yoga, but I have to put up with your constant crunches so that you can stay "ripped"?!  I don't think so!  Go sleep at the gym >.>

Aether

I am not going to look at the whole on your right shoulder formed by your first finger and thumb again.  I tire of this game.  I am done!

Cassiopeia

It's just ridiculous that at this point in our relationship you can't read my non-verbal signals ... this is all too frustrating, I've had it!

Aether

Your full and pouty lips used to send shock waves up and down my spine, they now tell me, TURN AWAY!  So I will, be gone!

Cassiopeia

Clearly you can't read lips either!  You're too self centered to even open your eyes and see what's going on around you.  It's always ... "my fire, this" ... or "guess what part of my body I singed today, that" ... or "sorry i fricasseed your cat!".  And you're going to blame ME?!  HAH!  That's a laugh.

Aether

You are so monochromatic with your view of the world, I offer you color, but noooo  you need to stay all death enshrouded in your slate blue gray, enough of you and your deathly tones!

Cassiopeia

*sighs*  There you go again, living in your own little world.  EVERYONE knows slate blue gray is the new black!  You are sooo backward!

Michael Corvus

Re: Breakup with the person above you!

Oh, look at you Miss New Age, I do yoga, find your inner child and nurture it, look at me I know magic! I'm so tired of your self righteous attitude. Please, make yourself disappear!
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

That constant reassurance you seek from other women about your manhood has gotten on my last nerve, so take that bimbo with you and get out!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michael Corvus

But ... that bimbo is your sister! You said I could! You're so fickle! I can't take it no more! YOU get out!
The Oath of The Drake

abandoneddolly

really why are there girls always touching you?

Michael Corvus

I guess I'm very touchable? Why are you always showing everyone what's under your skirt? Get out!
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

You pay more attention to yourself, your friends, to everyone else, than you do to me, so don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

You said you had given the joker up for me and now I see you with him I so hurt please just go......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

But, Xandi... He... I... Oh, fine!  Can I help it if I'm confused?  Or insane?  Or both?  I'm gone!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

cheating me was bad enough... but you cheat me with my friend.. and then you left her too...
we are done

Harley Quinn

Can you blame me?  I tried to get through to you, but you're impenetrable, so how could it have worked out?  Bye!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

laugh!

the problem is not that i'm impenetrable is that you are

so done!

Harley Quinn

I'm not the one made of stone, stoney! -takes everything with her-
Ons/Offs - Absences