Wanted : Literate and Creative Male or Female Partner

Started by lacuna, May 27, 2009, 04:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lacuna

F/F is strongly preferred by me, but M/F is perfectly fine as well. I'm not too picky about partners so far as real gender vs character gender is concerned men who want to play women and women who want to play men by all means go for it! Some of the best women characters in my roleplay have been played by men , so please don't hesitate about that.

I tend to prefer roles that are more detailed and longer and go into a good deal of background/depth and set up before any sexual scenes. A specific list of plots I have in mind is up here, a lot of my roles are inspired by pictures that are inappropriate for this board, so if you'd like to see them before we discuss further simply PM me.

Other than that, you can read my o/o page if you need to know anything in particular. F/F roles tend to be my favorite, and I love being a submissive though I might be willing to play dom... well, maybe. If you're interested in any pm me. :)  I also do seem to be in the mood lately for much  darker experiences in my rps. Just so you aren't too surprised.  Be sure to check some of my posts as well for an idea of the size my normal posts are... I'm sure that will give you a good approximation

The bolded roles are the ones I'd prefer to play.  I also use 'you' a lot in my descriptions. I don't really mean YOU I mean the character but typing out "your character" each time is very time consuming so I type "you". I'm open to tweaking the roles as well so if you have an interesting modification that you'd like to throw in, make sure to mention it. The roles are also rated by the ones I'm most interested in trying with little stars. :)

If you're interested in any of the roles, please contact me via PM, or post here.
Just so you know I don't go first come first serve basis anymore with my roles, I do choose the people I feel would be a best fit for the role and most interested in playing them so, even if a role has someone showing interest in it please feel free to apply.
Thanks.

Plot Ideas:

****The Most Popular One of All - (F/F) [NC, BON, EX] (Picture Inspired)
Bestfriends --- Popular Schoolgirls
QuoteTwo girls are pretty good friends and can't decide which one is more popular as both think they are the prettiest most popular girls in the school. They decide to make a challenge of the ordeal. After all it does make sense that the more popular girl would be able to attract the most boys attention right. The competition begins to see which girl can get further with men and who can get the most men. As it goes on the competition gets more and more dirty as my character does some awful things to get ahead (I'm thinking along the lines of ruining the other girl's reputation or sleeping with her friend's boyfriend, perhaps spreads rumors about her, etc. etc. you know something nasty and catty like that) and the competition goes on in this way getting more and more ugly. They decide to raise the stakes and make it a bet so the loser has to be the winner's 'slave for the week'. When your character is deemed the winner of the competition she decides to take full advantage of her dirty whore friend by degrading and humiliating her new slave in the most embarrassing ways possible tog et back at her for the competition and everybody can see exactly how filthy and depraved the second most popular girl in the school can be.

***In Pursuit of Pleasure - (F/F) [NC,EX]
Husband's Mistress/ Wife
QuoteYour character would be a powerful woman in the community. She is strong and proud, graduated top of her class at the finest medical school and opened up her own practice in a small town in the east coast. Your work as one of the few reliable gynocologists in town has kept you busy. Though everything seems to be going well you and your husband are having a whole slew of marital problems lately as a result from his affair with a notoriously promiscuous younger woman in town. You have tried continulously to forgive and forget the affair but as the weeks pass you find it more and  more hard to do and the d word keeps coming to mind.
It is all too easy for you to know that my character is your husband's mistress you decide to have a little fun when I walk into the office. You decide slowly and gradually to begin to arouse and tease me sexually. My character who would have a notoriously bad history of sex and an inability to orgasm finds the torture from the gynocologist arousing and orgasmic. As she teaches me a lesson on what happens to homewreckers, I agree to be her slavegirl. Which helps benefit not only my sex life, but as she will find out hers too as well as her relationship with her husband as they both are able to take pleasure in me.
(The husband part doesn't necessarily have to be included but I think it's an interesting wrap around. )

The Mages' Concubine - (M/F, F/F) [NC-E]
Concubine/Trainee
QuoteIn a past society the position of being a person of Royalty's concubine is considered an honor and privledge. Concubines who have the ultimate power of sex, can grant nearly any desire and therefore the women who take on the position become some of the most powerful in the land... often later moving up to a concubine position for higher royalty or even marrying into Royalty.  Most of these girls are elves and your character would be a powerful Mage's concubin, one who he trained himself to be his pride and joy and complete pleasure. The Mage  having always loved the girl (almost like a daughter) agreed to allow her to marry the Prince of a foreign country, if she could grant him one request. The Mage getting older now and have a lot of things to take care addition to his normal duties thought himself to have too little time to be able to train a new girl properly. Inorder for her to leave, she would have to train the Mage's new concubine personally, from scratch.

An Exception to the Rule - (F/F or M/F) [NC-H]
Teacher/Student
QuoteYour character would be a young teacher maybe just graduated recently and has begun teaching at a very elite catholic school. They would sort of be at the standstill with their life, so far having a very successful career and a wonderful significant other, however they still feel there is someting lacking in their life and they can't figure out what exactly it is. Things seem to be at a half and they are having maybe something like a quarter life crisis.
My character would be one of your students who is very bright, beautiful, smart and talented, whom you find yourself having feelings for unfortunately. My parents a re very wealthy and have tried to raise me as a perfect and extremely proper sweet girl. My character is everything a rich girl should be polite well mannered and completely proper. Your character tries very hard to ignore the feelings that are there but finds it harder and harder to do as days go by. One day the teacher finds my character working at a sex novelty store downtown and loses control, he/she decides to act on his/her emotions and slowly starts taking advantage of the secret about you that nobody knows.
              This role I feel should be eloquently played off a slow decent uphill with the teacher showing a healthy amount of interest from day one and the student showing a healthy but inconspicuous amount of interest back and the real fun would start once the teacher runs into the girl at the sex shop. Then the art of blackmail would ensue... however the bit of the comedic twist is that though this is the exciting twist the person has been looking for in their life.. they've never taken on this role before and so perhaps they need some trial and error to figure out how exactly to turn on student's buttons while still blackmailing her.
(I'd like this to have quite a bit of play with toys and dominance)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

lacuna

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Soren Kisamora

cutthroatcure

Destroyer Of Worlds - Eater Of Trash
                           For Every Cure There Is A Disease
                                      XCutThroatCureX