A new idea strikes...

Started by LovingDeep, August 08, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LovingDeep

*cracks neck and clears throat for attention*

Ok, so I know this idea isn't new in the sense of never before done. But it is new as I haven't done it here on E myself. I am currently waiting on other partners to post replies to stories in progress. So, I thought in the mean time I would get others going to occupy the free time between each of them.

I have some idea as to the line I wish to follow and hopefully some of you find them interesting.

Categories include:
noncon of the incestual variety
Noncon of other varieties
Age difference
Romance
And perhaps more as I think of them.

Now I have very little in won't write out so if you have a kink that you want to write about then come talk to me. Generally I am up for anything from realistic standards to anime style scenes of the more... disturbing type. I am looking for preferable a female role being the submissive in this smut/storyline.

Now I do plan to have the smut to plot ration about 70/30 as it can be a one shot or we can developer the story into something more. So PM me and we can discuss options. Oh and don't forget to bring a few ideas your self, it isn't all one sided.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
Edgar Allan Poe