Searching for MxF and FxF

Started by Bouje, July 20, 2017, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouje

Finally getting around to posting a request thread, and there are a couple things I am looking for, one specific, and one not so much.

(Looking for a lady to play the Female role)
The first is a little like Beauty and the Beast, but also not at all. MC, Wulfnod, is a houndsman, who lives in the old forest outside of a village. Medieval Fantasy setting. He is a hermit, but not originally of his own choosing, at some point so long ago, he was cursed by a puckish fairie, and sentenced to be seen forever as a demon or a savage by society. Over time, it becomes him to an extent, and villagers tell fairy tails about the cursed Wood and the demon within, but no one dares go in to check, those that do, don't come out.

YC ends up in the woods for some reason, and finds MC. Let the savagery and a hint of romance begin.
There will be smut in this story, and very explicit smut. Non-con is a must. I have very few limits as to what I will not write as long as it suits the characters. No incest, not scat, although piss might get in the story if the story calls for it, but I'm not going out of my way to fit it in. Speaking of... Fisting, pain, possibly branding, anal, degradation, the sadistic stuff. No outright gore or vore(I'm not against it generally, it just doesn't have a place here.) There will likely be some sweetness to it too. The direction of the plot depends on your character, but cliche, I imagine it will get a bit stockholm-y.

(Looking for a male)
To screw up a character for me. Medieval, modern, doesn't matter, I can make a character for the plot, or a plot for the character. Same bits apply as above regarding smut. I want to play with an alpha character, and a sadist. Perhaps my character has superhuman traits unknowingly and is captured to be broken and trained into an assassin. Maybe my character is going to tell your character to evacuate because of a wicked storm coming, but the storm comes too quickly and she's stuck there with you. Maybe she just went to the wrong place at the wrong time. Willing to discuss any other plot ideas you may have as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm up for brainstorming, although I suck at coming up with a plot on the spot.

Please be able to write literate sentences. I don't need a novella for each post, but a couple paragraphs is cool. I understand that might shorten up with action and dialogue, but generally I want a two sided story. Often times I will be posting from my phone, and autocorrect is a rude beyotch. Some typos might slip in there. I can excuse some typos in return.

I am open to other plots if you want to put our heads together. However, if I do play a Dominant Female to a Submissive Male, and thats a very RARE case, be prepared for brutality. Personal writing quirk. I prefer to play the sub to a male character. Playing FxF, I will not play submissive. Picky, I know.

Bouje

Another FxM plot...

I had a dream recently that I was kidnapped and taken into an underground high class brothel because I had certain "desirable traits." MC would be this gal. She's got a proclivity for the dark side, for sin and sex with a hint of masochism ready to be stoked to flame. Twist being that this brothel is for demon-kind clients.There are some whores there that are rented out as breeding stock. MC discovers this and is searching for a way out. Until she overhears a highly esteemed client talking of plans to destroy the brothel and its workers, to keep these other demons from breeding. MC tries to gain his trust and "affection" perhaps, to keep from being killed with the rest of the place.