Word is..this family is pretty weird. (one major role still open..F)

Started by rpgirl85, July 14, 2014, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

I guess we have lost another one of the soldiers then. best of luck blinkin mate.

Younger daughter is now open as well then.

@Prince Truhan - Looking forward to that father's character.

Prince Truhan

(anything I need to change just let me know)

Name: Patrick Markson

Role: Strict Father

Picture:

Bio: Patrick embraced the ways of his family from a young age ever since  he had been initiated into it. He did however always have a dominant trait that he wasn't always allowed to exercise but he did seek every opportunity he got for doing it. He always saw himself in charge of his family some day, and used that knowledge to try to be patient during his younger years.

He felt that everything was going perfectly until Evana eloped, he took that very personally and felt that he needed to be rougher with everyone else, they had to understand the way the family had done things so far was the best way to do them, and he promised himself he wouldn't let anyone else make the mistake his sister had, specially his own children.

It didn't even cross his mind to not let Evana return, but her story showed him that he was right in keeping a tight leash on everyone.

Casual ons: Being in charge, being asked for advice, hard drinks

Casual offs: Not being listened to, loud music, overly sweet food

Sexual ons: Rough sex, Angry sex, Dominating others

Sexual offs: Bathroom play and permanent injuries

fezesarecool

Name: Daniel Markson

Role: Uninterested Son

Biography: Dan had never actually got into the whole family thing. He had seemed to be the only one in the whole family, that once turning of age, had seemed to not be to interested in doing the thing the rest of the family did, this made him the slight outsider of the whole family. Being slightly submissive by nature he did seem to end up doing things with the more dominant women of the family, which, once they happened were fun and enjoyable, but not something he wanted to all the time.

Dan had always tried to get girls outside of the family, dating a few girls through out highschool, which the family were not too impressed about, although not a rebel at heart, his actions seemed to make him one in this family. He felt that he should indeed try and get himself into the family a little more, maybe try and join in with what they do, maybe someone in the family would help him integrate better and get him into this whole new way of life.

Casual ons: Listening to music, especially Eminem. Going the to the movies, smoking weed and drinking a lot.

Casual offs: Hot weather, rudeness, pop punk music.

Sexual ons: Being more submissive, older women, big breasts, humiliation (slightly)

Sexual offs: Being dominant, peeing.

Hope that is okay?

rpgirl85

@Prince Truhan @fezesarecool - Lovely character guys, really looking forward to interacting with them in the scene.

rpgirl85

Also, are we going with Markson, or Smith, for the family name?

Prince Truhan

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 19, 2014, 10:42:10 AM
Also, are we going with Markson, or Smith, for the family name?

I'm good with either, just threw the first thing that came to my mind since your girl had a different last name.

fezesarecool

Yeah, I'm  open to any character name. I just used my usual character name, so feel free to have the name whatever.

rpgirl85

I guess we can go with Markson, if you are cool with it Mr. Smith?

fezesarecool

rpgirl85

Wonderful. Really looking forward to starting this one, lets hope we get the required characters soon.

Lynnette

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 21, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
still looking for a male character? I'm very interested!
I can also play a female character but I'll only be playing lesbian then.

I think we lack a couple males, I'm not sure though. The mother will be submitted today, or that is at least my plan.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Lynnette

Name: Samantha Markson (Usually just called Sam)
Role: Mother

Bio: Samantha was born and raised in another family that participated in the cult activities, and were presented to the Markson family as a potential wife, which she eventually became. She had never been very opposed to the idea of incest, she jut found it nice to get close and intimate with her family. She married Patrick not a long while afterwards, while still studying. She however gave up on her studies after a while and decided to become a stay-at-home wife instead. She had always been the kind and sweet one, so there was a lot of questions around her marrying Patrick, people saying that they were simply too different to work together. However, 20 years later, and the relationship is still working perfectly well. After having the last child, she resumed her studies regardless of past plans however and got a major in engineering, even if she didn't do a lot with it, she worked a couple years before once again returning to stay at home as a housewife instead. Their economy was more than good enough for it anyways, so she had nothing to worry about.

Casual ons: Wine, music (preferably a bit loud, though she tries to keep it down for her husband's sake) cooking, housework, reading
Casual offs: Stubbornness, rudeness, feeling left out

Sexual ons: Lingerie, rough sex, semi-clothed sex, anal, spontaneous sex, sex outside, being watched. Has considered BDSM but hasn't talked to Patrick about it.
Sexual offs: toilet-related things

Other knickknackery TBA
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

Quote from: Empyrean on July 14, 2014, 07:40:29 PM
Same here. The idea of either the philosophic son or the perv priest are both appealing.

The perv priest is all yours if you still want it.

Quote from: KurganofPrussia on July 15, 2014, 01:37:10 AM
I'd be down for any of the male roles... definatly interesting!!

The brat is still open, if you want it.

Lynnette

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 21, 2014, 11:44:06 AM
uhm, what do you exactly mean by brat? If it's an "asshole"-type then I'd rather not. Maybe there's still a lesbian female role available?

I think that might be going a bit far, maybe just a bit... Attention-demanding? Also, I think that it's alright to avoid the archetypes that are set up.

Oh yeah, and the cultist guy is still available as well.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

Yups, any one is free to come up with a character of his own choice. There are no restrictions, the archetypes are just a few examples of a kind of characters that can be played.

Also, urgently need some more female characters, especially for the daughters.

Lynnette

Quote from: rpgirl85 on July 21, 2014, 11:50:49 AM
Yups, any one is free to come up with a character of his own choice. There are no restrictions, the archetypes are just a few examples of a kind of characters that can be played.

Also, urgently need some more female characters, especially for the daughters.

If it's a total crisis, I can play a secondary character, no problem. However, if it can be avoided, I'd rather do that, seeing that I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on July 21, 2014, 11:52:25 AM
If it's a total crisis, I can play a secondary character, no problem. However, if it can be avoided, I'd rather do that, seeing that I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment.

Don't worry, in case of a crisis, I can chip in with a daughter myself. But I am confident that we will be able to attract some more female interest in the coming days.

rpgirl85

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 21, 2014, 10:54:22 AM
I'm very interested in playing another (straight) son if that's something that you're still looking for.

See the traveling Uncle character, if that interests you..

Lynnette

Actually, after looking for an image for another character I happened to run into another image that I want to use for, well, another character. I'll play as a rebellious younger daughter as well :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

rpgirl85

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 21, 2014, 12:28:34 PM
okay so here are two options I'd like to play.

1. The uncle. A goodhearted, handsome, 35 year-old man. He travels a lot and always has a story about something he did or experience (mostly always exagorated). He lost the love of his life to another man and is currently living the single life very flamboyantly. Also: he's rich.

2. The daughter. She's hot and almost every human with a penis wants to spend the night with her. She's always a tease, but if it comes to it, she always chips out. It's not really known why, so everyone keeps trying to get into her pants (it has to work at some point, doesn't it?). What they don't know is that she's just using the boys around her, she's actually more into girls.

Game master decides who I play. I can also play both if you'd like.

I think the basic dynamics of the game requires more casual sexuality, as such a celibate tease won't be much of an option, as she would have at least been indoctrinated in to the depravity upon coming of age.

The Uncle, you can totally play, but you will have to design him, keeping in mind that he has been brought up in the family that is ours, where falling in love with an outsider is considered a big taboo of sorts.

rpgirl85

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on July 21, 2014, 12:33:28 PM
Actually, after looking for an image for another character I happened to run into another image that I want to use for, well, another character. I'll play as a rebellious younger daughter as well :)

If you wish, totally up to you.

rpgirl85

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 21, 2014, 01:05:55 PM
So the relationships ill be engaging in will be in secret? Or won't I engage in any relationship?

Its totally up to you, it will though, be seen as something of  a stigma that your character will carry, and since my own (The aunt) character is riddled with the same background, I would say, best if you give us some other angle, for more variety in the interactions.

rpgirl85

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 21, 2014, 01:17:42 PM
Perfect! I can work with that! How did you see the story beginning? When do I come into the story? Anyhow, I'll start with my character creation already!

I have a few tidbits in mind about the beginning, but need to know all the characters first, and then we can all make our suggestions about it in the OOC thread.

About your own role in the story, well you can come and go as you like. It will be an impromptu roleplay, the plots coming out of our posts.

Lynnette

Name: Melina Markson
Role: Rebellious youngest daughter

Bio: Melina, being the youngest out of her and her siblings, always found herself struggling for her parent's attention. She did her best at school while constantly finding herself following what her siblings were doing, as an attempt of feeling more noticed. However, as the years passed, she felt less and less of a pressure of the attention she had desired and felt a lot more pressured by how all her friends were getting boyfriends and she hadn't even been thinking about it. She tried a little bit but never found anyone she really liked, they seemed to think of her as a trophy or something, a trait she didn't appreciate and hence decided that it was for the best to just stray away from relationships.

However, as her family became more open about the inbred sexuality that it had, the less tempted she felt to go along with it. She marked this by making it clear that she was going out with people and wasn't interested, as well as ridiculing it whenever she got the chance. She started to help out less on daily chores and started to dress more provokingly, changing out the entire wardrobe. She would try to hint towards having had sex with outsiders at several occasions, even if the truth was that she had only had sex once, with another girl, and her hymen was still intact and untouched.

Casual ons: Good music, good food, art, video games (to some degree)
Casual offs: The whole family incest thing, the ongoing quarrels with her parents, pushy people of either gender

Sexual ons: She's inexperienced and don't have any strong preferences. However... Vaginal, oral, having her breast played with, dominant males
Sexual offs: Anything that belongs in the toilet, lasting injuries.

Other knickknackery TBA
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Enthelya

Aww snap, I'd have loved playing as the rebellious young daughter. Too late though :-( Are you still accepting? I would like to play as the older one! :-)
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker