News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Transformers

Started by Spero, October 11, 2011, 03:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spero

Transformers Request

The character I will be playing is on the right.

Transformer/Transformer
Transformer/Human
Human/Transformer

~Transformers: Generation 1~

Ideas Open
~Transformers: Unicron Trilogy~

Autobots
Optimus Prime x OC
Jetfire x OC
Hot Shot x OC
Red Alert x OC
Blurr x OC
Sideswipe x OC
OC x OC

Decepticons

Megatron/Galvatron x OC
Starscream x OC
Wheeljack x OC
Megatron/Galvatron x Starscream
OC x OC

~Transformers: Prime~

Autobots
Optimus Prime x OC
Arcee x OC
Bulkhead x OC
Ratchet x OC
Bumblebee x OC
OC x OC

Decepticons

Megatron/Galvatron x OC
Starscream x OC
Megatron/Galvatron x Starscream
Knock Out x OC
Breakdown x OC
OC x OC

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

ashia starstreak

This might turn out to be interesting. I am a fan of the transformer series. What would be your main idea for such a story? Crash landing? Middle of a war? Lost? I'm curious as to your thoughts.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Spero

I have a few ideas running around in my head:

• Idea One: Some humans came across a cybertronian crash landing. Years later they were able to reanimate the bodies of the fallen cybertronian's with the living force of humans. (almost like avatar.)
  • Another idea I have is a basic the war has been raging for eons, (This can be on earth or cybertron) and a new scout has joined the ranks.

Or we can also run with a Crash Landing ending in them becoming lost....I up for anything.

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful

ashia starstreak

How strict are you towards the characters originating from the series? You seem like a bigger fan than I. :) When it came to final fantasy seven I would become quite upset if someone could not play the original characters the way they were suppose to be. So I just want to see if I should create a new one for this or go with an existing character. All depending on your feelings on the matter. I've seen the movies and bits and parts of the cartoons, but I do not have their characteristics down in details.

Spero

I'm not strict at all seeing I can't play canon characters to a T as well. So I will not be upset if you can't play a character from the cartoon/movies to the letter. But its up to you if you want to play canon or oc :)

ashia starstreak

I'd like to try out Optimus Prime when he was young, before taking full command as a Prime. I know he struggled with the position as leader because he likes to believe the good in everything and was a bit soft spoken allowing the autobots to have more freedom than they should have been able to recieve. I know absolutely nothing about the planet and him in that ancient era but I do know there was a major war that destroyed the planet so I was thinking that would be a good spot to start. I always liked one of his quotes, "I would not give you a command that I couldn't do myself." He said that alot in Beast Wars and it just kinda stuck.

I also have an idea for an oc backed up as well so no matter what I'll better prepare myself. The oc would be of the smaller autobots Six to Seven feet tall. An animal type that naturally turns to the robot humanoid. The idea of a female transformer is intriguing and might be interesting. I admit to being slightly curious and did indeed read parts of your introduction to this site.

Spero

So we will be starting on Cybertron before Optimus was a prime, sounds good to me. Maybe my character is a new recruit under him as he takes a commanding post? Or maybe they worked together once before and are doing so again?

ashia starstreak

I decided to do a little research and here is what I found. Before Optimus was a prime he was a Dockworker called Orion Pax. When the Decepticons "kill" (movies went  slightly different) Sentinel, Alpha Trion gets the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Megatron attacked an energy warehouse fatally injuring several young autobots including Pax. Time-displaced arielbots search for help and find Alpha working on a way to rebuild autobots designed for combat. Convinced to employ Pax, Alpha turns him into a prime. The next big event was going to Earth.

I figured this era would be a good place either right before Megatron destroys the warehouse or right after it.

Hunter Phoenix

I'm quite interested in this as well, I have done a Transformers Rp before and am a massive fan of the Transformers Universe, both in G1 and other continuities.

There was of course the War for Cybertron between the Decepticons and the Autobots, the war seeing a young Orion Pax becoming Optimus as his body was rebuilt into that of a soldier from that of the Iacon Archivist he started out as and then seeing him become the Prime that we all love and respect. Then there was the crash landing of the Ark in another continuity and then the volcano exploding and reactivating the troops within of both Autobot and Decepticon origin (Generation 1 Transformers) There is also the previous friendship between Megatron and Optimus while Optimus was still Orion Pax. Megatron tried to manipulate the young Autobot into decripting the Iacon database so that Megatron could find the locations of several weapons that would have given him the military might needed to crush the existing Autobot order and rule Cybertron. As it was, these weapons had been removed from the planet and war waged until the planet was eventually rendered uninhabital, forcing the Autobots and Decepticons to vacate the ruined husk of their homeworld, searching for new planets to call home or dominate.

Optimus Primal was not Optimus Prime but a deep space explorer with a similar name, he took on many of the qualities of the original G1 Prime, but was never actually a descendant of the great Autobot leader. In one of the later seasons of Beast Wars, Beast Wars Megatron infiltrates the Ark and tries to eliminate Prime before the Great War starts, thus allowing the Decepticons to win and the Maximals to have never existed in the first place. However, Primal and the Maximals are able to save Prime and thus the Generation 1 timeline is preserved.

There are several other continuities as well, but the easiest one to follow is Generation 1. I can help you out with any character traits or problems you have as I love Transformers and have quite a good knowledge of the various characters on both teams. I would also love to play and original character if you would be interested in having me aboard?

As for RP ideas, I would love to do an RP set within the War for Cybertron, with the young Optimus and a Megatron consolidating his power and his forces. Megatron gathers his forces in the early days of the war by taking control of the Dark Energon research facility, bringing Starscream into his ranks, while also giving Megatron a massive power boost when he absorbs the Dark energon, becoming the first being capable of weilding it's unimaginable energy levels without being destroyed from within.

Optimus is the young and experienced soldier, but is surprised and unsure when he is appointed the position of Prime when Sentinal Prime goes missing in battle. Optimus leads a small force into the Decepticon city of Kaon, where they find and free several Autobot captives, eventually finding Sentinal, but it is too late and he dies, making Optimus the last of the Primes.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

WindVoyager

This might turn out to be interesting indeed. I am a big fan of them, been a long while since I've played though, been hard to find any forum or anything to play Transformers on.

Has done the whole turn them human thing before only when we did it, Primacron had been responsible though not directly. Some long forgotten device of his made its way to earth, crashed, malfunctioned and turned many of the Autobots and Decepticons. Needless to say they didn't react all too well.