A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (1 daughter needed)

Started by Vostroya, January 08, 2014, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 12:26:11 PM
As I said, it's up to Vos whether there's space for another player, but what would Jason be doing for employment if he refuses to go back to school? I don't see parents as strict as Julian and Laura just letting him sit about the house at 23.
Hm, perhaps I should add that he is going to be working with his father to become a Proctologist like he is.  Meant that when I said taking up the family business.  I'll fix that then. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Clio

There's also the option that some might be cousins or something.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vostroya

I don't mind one or two more characters but they should be extended family like cousins or friends of the family. Julian is fertile but he does have to be a dad!

rahatngt

Encourage comments/suggestions. I don't think I am really good as fleshing out a CS sheet.

Name: Henry Stryker (model Freddie Smith thanks Christa for finding him)
Family Relation: Second Youngest Son, age 20 right for that Blinkin?

Personality: Henry is fairly intelligent, yet shy and uncomfortable in most social setting. But with his family he is caring and mostly very comfortable. While outside family he has a little difficulty making initial contact once he is comfortable, he opens up very soon. In the family he tries to make his own way, doing what he wants or what he finds comfortable and tries not to worry too much if others do the same thing better than him. He had blossomed knowing that his family would love him regardless of how good or he bad might at something. Despite his initial shyness once he gets going he can be very demanding and ravenous with a female.

Maybe due to how demanding Laura can be as a mom, Henry loved claiming her and making her really cream all over.
While he can be ravenous with the ladies he also enjoyed just letting them on his lap and practice milking him for a long time and maybe spoon at night :P

Vital Statistics: Henry sits fairly in the middle of the males in terms of physical appearance. He is 5'8, not as slim as Jason nor as fit as Michael. He is not really into sport except for occasion running and stretching out, more of being a little active and not rigorously exercising. He is fairly large and rather thick. Whether its for youth or just himself, though henry can last a long time if he really wants to, his known for cumming many times with the right female who likes playing with him.

History: Despite his intelligence, Henry's academic performance had never been overwhelming since he liked to learn things in his own way and pace and only things that he liked. He is good with computer and is already earns some money doing part time works but looking for works when he was in the mood. Unlike some of his other siblings he had come in terms with that most of his siblings were likely to be better than him in one thing or the other and he tried to come to terms with that and simply enjoy his own life rather than competing with them. To be honest it was sometimes hard to not compare himself against them but he manged fairly well. He loved knowing how his family cared for him and very much showing the female of the house how much he cared.

Ons: Anal, Rimming (giving/receiving), Dominating, Dirty talking, Photographing

Off's: scat, mutilation, pain

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on January 13, 2014, 12:53:12 PM
I don't mind one or two more characters but they should be extended family like cousins or friends of the family. Julian is fertile but he does have to be a dad!

We could also have older characters instead of just more kids. Aunts, uncles, etc.

Desirous

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 13, 2014, 01:00:52 PM
We could also have older characters instead of just more kids. Aunts, uncles, etc.

This would certainly make things all the more interesting!  ;D

minerva7790

So I guess it's agreed that Myra is still the youngest daughter? I'm fine with twinning. Having such a brilliant twin as Hank would add to Myra's resentment towards her family.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Clio

Then if Vos is okay with it, Hank and Myra can be twins. :)

How should we start? Maybe the family meeting for dinner? Or waking up in the morning?

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 04:36:02 PM
I'm sure that Vos has something in mind for an opening post. Is Jason a son or are we full?

I was just throwing out ideas for him.

minerva7790

I had another idea. Myra could be a cousin, the only child of Laura's sister. Maybe Myra's parents are divorced or something, but Myra gets a little out of control without a father to discipline her. At her wit's end, Myra's mom sends her on her 18th birthday to live with the Strykers, in hopes that they can train her to be a proper lady.

Thoughts?

Datawych

Quote from: Blinkin on January 13, 2014, 06:05:14 AM
I wonder, why wouldn't the Striker's not formally adopt Candice and give her thier name?
Mostly I gave her a different last name to accentuate the isolation she feels, even if it is unfounded.

Datawych

Quote from: minerva7790 on January 13, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
I had another idea. Myra could be a cousin, the only child of Laura's sister. Maybe Myra's parents are divorced or something, but Myra gets a little out of control without a father to discipline her. At her wit's end, Myra's mom sends her on her 18th birthday to live with the Strykers, in hopes that they can train her to be a proper lady.

Thoughts?
I'm fine with either. Mostly I'm looking forward to the odd dynamic between Candice and her younger 'siblings,' since she has to obey them, even though they're younger than she is.

Clio

Quote from: minerva7790 on January 13, 2014, 05:05:16 PM

Thoughts?

I think that could make sense. It would clear up any age issues for sure. Plus, one less biological child would be a tad more believable for Laura. Lol. And she'd still be family, so the incest is there still. And since Myra was already feeling a bit different than her siblings, this would give her another disconnect. She and Candice could bond over being the odd ones out. Lol.

But that's just my opinion.

King Serperior

I'm off to bed now.  I'm hoping that Jason, extremely dominant Jason,  will he accepted :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Clio

I can't wait to have Anna be dominated by her younger brothers along with her older brother and father. She's the best trained one for now (besides maybe Candice), but part of that is submitting to all the men.

And btw, if she gives any of the guys or her mom attitude, feel free to punish her or tattle on her to Daddy. ;) She's not bratty, but she has a hard time forcing herself into that submissive mindset 24/7, so she's not perfect.

King Serperior

I'm sure that Jason would prefer punishment over tattling.  He does want to make a perfect submissive out of someone with his own hands  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Desirous

Quote from: minerva7790 on January 13, 2014, 04:12:52 PM
So I guess it's agreed that Myra is still the youngest daughter? I'm fine with twinning. Having such a brilliant twin as Hank would add to Myra's resentment towards her family.

Would love to have Myra as a twin!  ;D

himawari

Quote from: King Serperior on January 13, 2014, 10:44:37 PM
I'm sure that Jason would prefer punishment over tattling.  He does want to make a perfect submissive out of someone with his own hands  ;)

maybe you're the big brother Grace ish looking for. ^_^ someone to give her more attention to train her
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Datawych

Random thoughts and questions...

• What city do the Strykers live in? Do we even really care?
  • Just how far in the future do things take place? What are some nifty technological advancements we might be able to expect?
  • Anything else of a background-y nature.

Vostroya

Hey guys got some bad news, my depression has come back with a vengeance so I will need to take a step back from the game for a bit.

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on January 14, 2014, 12:31:51 PM
Hey guys got some bad news, my depression has come back with a vengeance so I will need to take a step back from the game for a bit.

As I said in the other game, I'm sorry and I hope that it gets better. I'm here if you need anything.

Do you want us to wait to start the game until you're feeling better?

GnothiSeauton

I'm sorry to hear that Vostroya.  I hope you start feeling better soon.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

rahatngt

Hope you feel better soon.

minerva7790

Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon. Please take as much time as you need! *huggles *