Little girl for daddy:)

Started by pinkbabypants, June 14, 2013, 01:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkbabypants

Hi I am Jamie and definitely new here. I am 27f from Riverside, CA.  I have not been approved yet, but hoping it will be soon.  I enjoy adult and non-adult roleplay. Since I am not approved, I have to start with the innocent kids I guess :)

I enjoy being little and kept as a baby by mommy, daddy or both :) No school, no growing up like a normal little girl, but kept as a toddler.  Some of the themes i enjoy:

* Humiliation :)  Thats what really gets me excited.
* Anything babyish
* Spankings
* Some light being restrained.
* Parents being very controlling and stern, but sweet at the same time.  Believing they know what is best for their baby.

I hope some people find this interesting :) I also hope my roleplay is not against any of the rules. 

Luvs and Huggies - Baby Jamie

Oreo

QuoteI also hope my roleplay is not against any of the rules.

Hi Jamie,

On both sides of the site there can be no sexual activity of characters below the age of 16, nor can they be participants in viewing such activity. Characters must be physically and emotionally mature. Otherwise, feel free to play in the non adult RPs. ~Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin