St. Jude's Youth Academy (Interest Check; School-life; NC; Freeform) RECRUITING

Started by PhoenixPhyre, July 01, 2013, 11:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataleigh

Most of my experience with domming is ... well ... treating it like you're disciplining a child instead of treating it like the sexual thing that it is. If they get off to it, they get off to it ... but I don't. I'm just punishing a naughty child. :P

And my teacher I do kinda plan on making more of a switch. Dominant in the classroom, because goddammit it's her classroom! And secretly submissive. ;P Though if I get the right influence, I might try seducing one of the boys. >_>
I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

stargirl

Ok. I will try making a History teacher then. It is just that she will not be really domme. I can make her more like vanilla. Even a switch is too much for me. Maybe the students will soon find they can have their way with this one teacher. Is it a valid character?

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: stargirl on July 09, 2013, 11:44:38 PM
Ok. I will try making a History teacher then. It is just that she will not be really domme. I can make her more like vanilla. Even a switch is too much for me. Maybe the students will soon find they can have their way with this one teacher. Is it a valid character?
That's fine, you can have a vanilla teacher. Just remember that, although there with be no sexual domination coming from your character, they must still adhere to the standard of discipline at the school. So they have to be willing to use corporal punishment, as part of the school's agenda as a whole. Strictly business.

EDIT: If your teacher had a problem with this, than they would be having a lot of meetings with the Deputy Headmistress to address that problem ;)

ElvenKitten

Audition for Phys Ed teacher
Player Name: ElvenKitten
Character Name: Elizabeth King
Position: Teacher Phys. Ed
Sexual Orientation: Bi (leaning toward women)
Personality: Elizabeth is surprisingly nice for a phys Ed teacher but can be a bit of a taskmaster at times. Making her angry is difficult but once it happens... run! She is generally liked by both students and teachers. Unknown to most she has had sexual relationships with female students before but none of the current student. Her preference for female company is down to her ex husbands behaviour and can be harder on her male students but not too much.  She has a enthusiasm that is a bit contagious
History: Elizabeth always liked sports, she used to play tennis semi professionally her family living in Wimbledon the sport seemed to surround her. She came from a fairly rich family and was actually a student at St Judes fr a time She is a black belt in Aikido and teachers a girls self defence class after school hours. She  gave up on Tennis after meeting her now ex  husband and started teaching tennis with him. She walked in one day to find him in bed with one of the students and she divorced him not long after. She decided to become a teacher and try and put some distance between herself and Wimbledon.   

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: ElvenKitten on July 10, 2013, 06:16:24 PM
Audition for Phys Ed teacher
Player Name: ElvenKitten
Character Name: Elizabeth King
Position: Teacher Phys. Ed
Sexual Orientation: Bi (leaning toward women)
Appearance: (If there is anything you would like to add that we cannot see in the picture)
Personality: Elizabeth is surprisingly nice for a phys Ed teacher but can be a bit of a taskmaster at times. Making her angry is difficult but once it happens... run! She is generally liked by both students and teachers.
History: Elizabeth always liked sports, she used to play tennis semi professionally and is a black belt in Aikido. She  gave up on Tennis after meeting her now ex  husband and started teaching tennis with him. She walked in one day to find him in bed with one of the students. She decided to become a teacher and try and put some distance between herself and Wimbledon.   
Thank you for applying! If you could, would you please add a little more to the Personality and History sections? You could elaborate a little on her sexuality and preferences, her family background, what kind of a student/child she was, anything like that would be great :)

MagicalPen

Its going to take me till the end of the week to catch up with all thats going on >.<

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 10, 2013, 06:27:48 PM
Its going to take me till the end of the week to catch up with all thats going on >.<
Oh, no problem! Just hop over to the OOC and I'll give you a quick rundown :)

Nataleigh

I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

ElvenKitten

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: ElvenKitten on July 10, 2013, 06:42:33 PM
Made a few tweaks, let me know if more is needed :)
That will do it, thank you very much :) I'll go ahead and post her up in the character thread, and you can go get yourself acquainted in the OOC to see what's been going on. In fact, I just posted up a recent summary. If you like you can skim over the character profiles, too, to get a feel for the group.

RainyHigh

Player Name: Rainy High

Character Name:  Imogen Haley

Position: History Professor

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Appearance: Imogen is five foot seven, weighs 130 pounds, and has natural blonde hair that she dyes red.

Personality: Imogen is quite the sadist. She enjoys bondage play. She does not mind giving out spankings for any rule that is broken. Imogen is quite the strict teacher and is cold when it comes to bad students. She is not one to show mercy. Imogen is a playful character; she is sarcastic and likes to make jokes outside of the classroom.

History:
Imogen was a nun before she came to St. Jude's. Technically, she still is, but recently she has had sexual awakenings that needs fulfillment in the form of taking students and others as submissive/play things.

Imogen was an orphan and lived in the church. She has a lot of faith in god and the teachings of god. Imogen has a severe bias against the rich and well off, feeling that they are greedy. The only sin she has trouble not committing is Lust. However, she finds ways around that problem.

Imogene's aspiration in life is to become the headmistress of St. Jude's. To do that she will make sure all of her students get the best grades they can get.  Imogen usually dresses in black clothing with white or off-white accents. She wears black classic heels when teaching and out of the classroom. At home, she prefers to go barefoot. 

Imogen does not waste money on materialistic things. She does not drink. She does not party.  The one hobby she does do outdoors is fishing. Indoors she appreciates bowling with the nuns from her church she grew up in. Imogen also dabbles in painting scenery from time to time.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

PhoenixPhyre

Hi everyone, I am revamping this RP. I have cleared out inactive members, so please check the first post to see the new positions which have become available. Teachers and students welcome!

Faeli

So... to make sure... from the first post:

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 01, 2013, 11:36:42 PMUPDATE: All Teacher slots have been filled!

But then later

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 01, 2013, 11:36:42 PMOpen Professor Positions:
English
Math
History
Latin/Bible Studies
Riding
Phys. Ed

Open Prefect Slots:
Male Student Prefect
Female Student Prefect

Open Staff Slots:
Groundskeeper
Nurse
Priest

So... which section is correct?

HeavenAbove

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Faeli

You can be if you want!  I am apparently nothing, because I can't quite figure out if students are still allowed or if they are full.

Famine

So just asking if a student spot is open. If so would love to join!
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Faeli

Famine

The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Faeli

Quote from: Famine on November 24, 2013, 10:50:18 PM
Never! I shall win this!

*tries to pin Faeli*

*squeeks!*

Hey!  No fair!  I didn't pick a contest I was actually good at!

*squirms*

Famine

*Maniacal Laugh*

Sounds like a personal problem  >:)

*Pins Faeli down*

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: MagicalPen on November 24, 2013, 08:15:25 PM
I thought I was the Male Prefect?
Oh, yes you were. But you didn't post in the OOC that you were still here >.< If you want, just re-submit your profile to me and you can have the spot back :)

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Faeli on November 24, 2013, 02:20:16 AM
So... to make sure... from the first post:

But then later

So... which section is correct?

New Updates cleared inactive members, so the Open Positions section is currently accurate :)

PhoenixPhyre

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Famine on November 24, 2013, 10:41:49 PM
So just asking if a student spot is open. If so would love to join!
Yes, there are MANY student spots open! The more the merrier. However, I believe MagicalPen wants his Male Prefect spot back, so everything besides that is fine xD