It's Gonna Be Ok

Started by Emjay, October 06, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emjay

Hello Everyone,

I was randomly inspired to write this. Life can be hard. It can be a struggle and sometimes you might feel trapped or that you just don't know how to move forward. I just wanted to let everyone know that despite how dark it may seem, it's gonna be ok. There's always a way forward and there's always hope. Trust me. It might seem like nothing is going to improve but life is a journey of ups and downs. There's going to be an up, you will get past this. Just hold on.

If you have something positive to share to brighten everyone's day or some sage advice on the madness that is life please feel free to share!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Amaris

Very sweet of you to write <3 Thank you

Blythe

I like this thread. This was a good thread to see here today, Emjay. Very positive and supportive.

Emjay

Quote from: Amaris on October 06, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
Very sweet of you to write <3 Thank you

You're very welcome! :D I love your name by the way!

Quote from: Blythe on October 06, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
I like this thread. This was a good thread to see here today, Emjay. Very positive and supportive.

Thank you! There have been times when I wished I could see something like this so I thought it would be nice to share this with others now that I'm much happier with life.

If anyone has something positive to share to brighten everyone's day or some sage advice about the madness that is life please feel free to share!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Meatboy

A ghost hug?

Eek!

Nonetheless, a very touching post.