Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

*pads in on bare feet, wearing her pink crop top and sleeping shorts. She yawns and helps herself to a cup of tea, beginning to toast a crumpet*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Shade

Walks in. Hello everyone Grabs a muffin from the counter

Lucinda

*Has huggle-vu, that feeling when you are sure you just huggled someone before*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Shade

Interesting feeling... but you can never huggle someone too often, right? ;)

Lucinda

Oh you can! Over huggling can lead to all sorts of problems. Arm strain, bruising, friction burns, not to mention an uncontrollable erection :-)

Shade

Quote from: Lucinda on March 19, 2010, 01:17:44 AM
Oh you can! Over huggling can lead to all sorts of problems. Arm strain, bruising, friction burns, not to mention an uncontrollable erection :-)
hmm... I think it might be worth the risk ;D

Lucinda

*butters her crumpets before they burn, then sways over and huggles him tight, ensuring her slender curves touch all the right places*

Shade

Quote from: Lucinda on March 19, 2010, 01:22:33 AM
*butters her crumpets before they burn, then sways over and huggles him tight, ensuring her slender curves touch all the right places*
Huggles back, and starts to feel the side effects ;)

Lucinda

Mm. See that arm strain is a killer!

Shade

Quote from: Lucinda on March 19, 2010, 01:25:34 AM
Mm. See that arm strain is a killer!
*cough* uh, yes... the arm strain, that's what i'm feeling... *cough cough*

Lucinda

*gives a little grin and goes back over to bite her crumpet* maybe we should avoid sitting in laps today :-) Speaking of which, wonder where Elven is

Shade

Good question. She was here earlier, wasn't she? and what's wrong with my lap?  ^-^

Lucinda

It looks lumpier than usual :-)

Shade

Isn't that one of the things you like about it? ;)

Lucinda

*taps him with her fan* sir you offend my honour! *gives him a wink and goes back to eating crumpets and drinking tea*

Shade

Bows. I apologize if I have offended, Miss. Kisses her hand.

Lucinda

*giggles as you kiss her buttery fingers* oh don't worry about my honour too much. I wasn't using it anyway.

Shade

Licks the butter from my lips. Well, if you insist, m'lady :P

Lucinda

*giggles again and boldly helps him remove a dab of lip butter with her tongue. She places the used plate in the dishwashes and takes her tea over to their booth*

Shade

Blushes as Lucinda helps remove the butter with her tongue.

Lucinda

*smiles softly and innocently drinks her tea*

Shade

Sits across from you in the booth. Innocent? pfft.

Lucinda

My youthful elven features smile sweetly over at you. I have no idea what you mean :-)

Shade

I smirk at you. I'm sure I could fix that... ;)

Lucinda

Oh really? And just how would my education proceed? Her eyebrow raises questioningly, but her tongue pokes out at him, making her seem even more sweet if possible