Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 04:19:04 AM
No, she's from plain ol' Revelator. :-3
Her name's Jack-O, and she's
BIG SPOILER
is the "Soul" of Aria, Sol's missus who was turned into Justice and is the mother of Dizzy. That Man created her so that when she fused with Justice's body, Aria would be brought back. The game closes on Sol carrying a resurrected but unconscious Aria away.

Answer was also made a playable character. :P And he's awesome. :P

WELL NOW!
It is good to see Frederick getting some of his life back! I just want to hug my angry smoker Queen baby. Still, that's great to see!

I also saw Baiken making an amazing return in the newest addition, I did love her so much. Now we need Anji to chase her around again like a horn dog!

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 04:23:59 AM
WELL NOW!
It is good to see Frederick getting some of his life back! I just want to hug my angry smoker Queen baby. Still, that's great to see!

I SAY I SAY
Actually, Revelator was good in that it addressed two elephants in the room that the players knew, but the characters didn't; the first was that Justice and Aria are the same person. I can't quite remember, but I think in Rev 1, Sol finally realised that Aria was Justice from That Man. He was...not best pleased. >.>
They also, after that scene, had a scene where Sin (the kid of Ky and Dizzy) was working out, out loud, Sols relationship with him. And he was like "So...if Justice is Aria..."
Ky: Stop.
Sin: ...and mom is Justice's daughter...
Sol: Stoooop.
Sin: ...that makes Sol my grandfather...
Ky & Sol: STAHP.
Sin: ...and Sol dads father in law!
Ky and Sol: He didn't stop. ;_;

QuoteI also saw Baiken making an amazing return in the newest addition, I did love her so much. Now we need Anji to chase her around again like a horn dog!

Yes, she did! And she's VERY boobalicious.
I think Anji was teased in Rev 2's story, though I can't quite remember. I'd be surprised if he doesn't come back at some point, considering that Sol is collecting the OutRage (his sword in Xrd is the Fireseal and Flashing Tooth combined) and Anji's fans are the Zessen, which are components of said Superweapon. Slayer also has a dagger which is a component of said Outrage. Ekitoku and Kojouhaku were last seen with the Conclave, but...well, we know what happened to THEM, so eh. Could be anywhere. Thunderseal is beneath Illyria Castle, so Sol might be breaking in there soon, too :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 04:33:31 AM
I SAY I SAY
Actually, Revelator was good in that it addressed two elephants in the room that the players knew, but the characters didn't; the first was that Justice and Aria are the same person. I can't quite remember, but I think in Rev 1, Sol finally realised that Aria was Justice from That Man. He was...not best pleased. >.>
They also, after that scene, had a scene where Sin (the kid of Ky and Dizzy) was working out, out loud, Sols relationship with him. And he was like "So...if Justice is Aria..."
Ky: Stop.
Sin: ...and mom is Justice's daughter...
Sol: Stoooop.
Sin: ...that makes Sol my grandfather...
Ky & Sol: STAHP.
Sin: ...and Sol dads father in law!
Ky and Sol: He didn't stop. ;_;

Yes, she did! And she's VERY boobalicious.
I think Anji was teased in Rev 2's story, though I can't quite remember. I'd be surprised if he doesn't come back at some point, considering that Sol is collecting the OutRage (his sword in Xrd is the Fireseal and Flashing Tooth combined) and Anji's fans are the Zessen, which are components of said Superweapon. Slayer also has a dagger which is a component of said Outrage. Ekitoku and Kojouhaku were last seen with the Conclave, but...well, we know what happened to THEM, so eh. Could be anywhere. Thunderseal is beneath Illyria Castle, so Sol might be breaking in there soon, too :P

That spoiler pleases me greatly.

I saw that she is, I have collected art of her, and I want to bury my face in those national treasures.

Oh naughty Sol... do it.

Vergil Tanner

LOL. Rev has quite a few bodylicious women. :P Elphelt has chesticles to rival Baiken, and as you just saw, Jack-O might not have a huge chest, but Dat Ass. :P

Also,

Did you say "Naughty Sol?"

NSFW
No, Really
I'm not kidding
You asked for it!

Honestly, though. The amount of Sol x Other Male stuff out there is absurd. There's Sol x Sin (which is just weird), Sol x Dizzy, Sol x Slayer, Sol x Chipp of all people...

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 04:48:20 AM
LOL. Rev has quite a few bodylicious women. :P Elphelt has chesticles to rival Baiken, and as you just saw, Jack-O might not have a huge chest, but Dat Ass. :P

Also,

Did you say "Naughty Sol?"

NSFW
No, Really
I'm not kidding
You asked for it!

Honestly, though. The amount of Sol x Other Male stuff out there is absurd. There's Sol x Sin (which is just weird), Sol x Dizzy, Sol x Slayer, Sol x Chipp of all people...

... *saves Sol pictures* For later when I am in the bath...

I might need to update my avatar.

Also, I adore Waifu Has a Shotgun, she has been my main in Xrd because Baiken was gone, but now! I will have two. My wife is pissed A.B.B.A is gone, that was her favorite.

Vergil Tanner

It'll be a long bath, eh? ;)

And LOL. To what? ;) :P :P

LOL, yeah, a lot of characters got cut. But at least Zappa is still around in the story, eh? Maybe they'll come back one day.
Of course, we can't talk about chesticles without talking about I-No :P :P

My "Main" is either Slayer, Sol or Dizzy. I'm pretty handy with Zato, too...and delivering a Potemkin Buster is ALWAYS satisfying. :P

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 04:56:49 AM
It'll be a long bath, eh? ;)

And LOL. To what? ;) :P :P

LOL, yeah, a lot of characters got cut. But at least Zappa is still around in the story, eh? Maybe they'll come back one day.
Of course, we can't talk about chesticles without talking about I-No :P :P

My "Main" is either Slayer, Sol or Dizzy. I'm pretty handy with Zato, too...and delivering a Potemkin Buster is ALWAYS satisfying. :P

Depends on how long Sol is going to go.

To that *points at the new Avatar*

One day, he was a grand character.

Baiken, Holy Order Sol, Elphet, Sol, Ky, and then Dizzy. That is my list.

Vergil Tanner

Well, when I'm at my computer I can give you the link to the rule 34 page for Sol :P

Aaah, I see. Nice ;-) I've had Slayer as my avatar on four different sites for like...three or four years xD

He was! I mean.... They're all brilliant, of course. Arc Systems are good at characters.

Pffft, I don't count KT. Everybody can use Ky ;-)
My list:

1) Slayer
2) Sol
3) Dizzy
4) Faust (Gotta love Baldhead)
5) Chipp

RobyntheWitch

Sweetie, I'm already there.

They do make great ones, GG and BB

I count him for the simple reason of playing Metallica whilst I crush my opponents with him. Its a must.

Vergil Tanner

LOL, ah right, how silly of me :P

They do! I want to play Fighterz just because ArcSys are so good at anime fighting games :P

Aaah, of course. That is indeed true!

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 05:31:29 AM
LOL, ah right, how silly of me :P

They do! I want to play Fighterz just because ArcSys are so good at anime fighting games :P

Aaah, of course. That is indeed true!

I do 'Another one bites the dust' occasionally with Frederick

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 08, 2017, 05:32:03 AM
Nice pic change Robyn :)

Why thank you, you can't see it, but she is wearing no underwear in that pic and you can see another national treasure as well.

Zaer Darkwail

It's hard to see it, but perhaps it's good as you can use that avatar on public sides on E as well ;). I am contemplating on avatar change as well, idea based on a cut/edited version of following pic; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46346431

Edit; link changed

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Mister Ugly

Okay!! ... I have decided to withdraw Titch from this. Such a large pool of characters has clearly slowed down the process of choosing the group and hopefully by reducing the pool it will speed things along for everyone else!

Good Luck all and have fun!

Mister Ugly
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 08, 2017, 05:37:04 AM
I do 'Another one bites the dust' occasionally with Frederick

I do that with a lot of games, but not Guilty Gear...almost feels like blasphemy to replace the awesome music of GG :P

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 08, 2017, 09:22:11 AM
Okay!! ... I have decided to withdraw Titch from this. Such a large pool of characters has clearly slowed down the process of choosing the group and hopefully by reducing the pool it will speed things along for everyone else!

Mister Ugly

Awww, that's a shame. :C

Saric

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 08, 2017, 02:42:01 AM
I have to say, my favourite thing to do whilst playing GG Xrd is to unleash Dizzy's Instant Kill Move. It starts off normally, with a supercharged attack, but then it misses, detonates like a nuclear explosion...and then the opponent surrenders. It's a nice touch that gives it a lot of personality :-3

"How it feels to chew 5 gum."

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 08, 2017, 09:22:11 AM

Mister Ugly

*Plays Another One Bites the Dust?*

More seriously sorry to see you go.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

kingmaster1

Captain Whitebread

I'm going to follow Ixy and Mr Ugly and withdraw.

Reading 32 pages have convinced me that neither my character nor me as a player will be a good match for this group.

I will still keep an eye on the RP because I think it will turn out to be very interesting but I expect it to be less serious than what I was looking for.

Good luck to you all.  Strong winds and a following sea...
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

RobyntheWitch

I'm sorry to see you go, but I suppose I understand. Good luck on other adventures.

Saric

Good Lord! I was expecting some attrition for a play-by-post web forum game, but not before the game starts! This is getting ridiculous!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Zaer Darkwail

This recruit thread is ridiculous in itself :P. Loads applicants, replies and just general chattering.

Revelation

There hasn't been a PF recruitment game in a while. I assumed people are just fucking thirsty for it.

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 08, 2017, 07:37:17 PM
I enjoy the social aspect of the active thread ^_^

It is nice, lets up get to know one another a little, we will be gaming together.

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 08, 2017, 07:37:01 PM
There hasn't been a PF recruitment game in a while. I assumed people are just fucking thirsty for it.

SO FUCKING THIRSTY...
ALSO PIRATES!

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 08, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
This recruit thread is ridiculous in itself :P. Loads applicants, replies and just general chattering.

We have to pass the time somehow?