Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heady Dionysus

The shipping lanes of Golarion’s seas and oceans are filled with fat merchant vessels laden with trade goods both mundane and exotic, as well as the pirates and freebooters who prey on them. Under the banner of their Hurricane King, these buccaneers sally forth from that archipelago of lawless pirate ports and anchorages known as the Shackles, plundering the shipping of countless countries and trade consortiums, then vanishing back into the maze of islands and reefs they call home, behind the safety of the Eye of Abendago.

Whatever your business in the Shackles, you find yourself in the bustling tavern of the Formidably Maid in Port Peril.  Things get a little hazy after that, but you awaken the next day to a throbbing headache and in the hold of some unknown ship with others who appear to share your predicament...

Hello and welcome to my first Pathfinder campaign on Elliquiy!  This campaign is based on the Skull and Shackles adventure path for Pathfinder, though it will differ a bit in actual story, eventually leading to the acquisition of an ancient ship that possesses the power of flight with which to earn their notoriety.  I'll be using the AP as a template, whilst replacing certain elements with a particular story I had in mind that deals with more than just piracy.

The important thing to keep in mind when creating your character is that piracy plays a significant role in this AP - your character should want to become a pirate, or at least not opposed to the idea - thus, I'm encouraging colorful, larger-than-life character builds.  Feel free to have your character come from anywhere on Golarion, though, ultimately, their destiny will be as a pirate in The Shackles.

Please provide a biography, a bit about your PC's personality, physical description (a picture if you have), what type of adventures attract you, as well as their more intimate preferences/requirements.

Application to submit characters will close middle to end of next week (6 - 8  Dec).  Characters will not be chosen on a first come first served basis.

Ability Scores: 20 points-buy
Alignment: Any non-evil.
Races: All core races (humans specify dominant ethnicity).  Aquatic Elf*, Aasimar*, Changeling, Drow*, Gillman, Skinwalker, Tiefling
        *Aquatic Elves have the 'Water Dependent' quality of Gillmen.
        *Aasimar do not have the celestial resistance quality.
        *Drow do not have the spell resistance quality.
Starting Level: 1st.
Classes: Any official Paizo.  Barbarian, Monk, Rogue, and Summoner should use the 'Unchained' variants.  I won't really recommend the Paladin class however...
Skills: Background Skills variant is allowed.
Hit Points: Maximum at 1st and 2nd level.  1/2, or rolled at every other level.
Traits: 2 traits.  In addition, choose 1 campaign trait from the Skull & Shackles Player's Guide.
Starting Wealth:  Class average + 10 gp (for those of you unfamiliar with the adventure path, most of your gear will not be available to begin with)
Discord ID: Heady Dionysus#8726

TFcommando

Question:  Are firearms allowed, and at what level of availability?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Heady Dionysus

What is a pirate without firearms? lol  Well, that's my thought anyway!

It will be reasonably well available, if one knows where the suppliers are.  Generally, I'll be sticking with the Early Firearms category.  Advanced firearms will be very, very rare, and will have to be taken from the cold dead hands of anyone who owns them - I'm keeping with the idea that Alkenstar still holds the monopoly and trade secrets of manufacturing these weapons (and they're a far-ways east of the Shackles!)  Of course, by doing so, you'll also risk the ire of those affiliated...
Discord ID: Heady Dionysus#8726

Zaer Darkwail

Just for easy template I post this coded char application which is based on one my games I am going running soon. Send my own application shortly.

[float=right][img height=300]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age/Gender/Race:[/b]
[b]Class/Level:[/b]
[b]Concept:[/b]
[b]Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum):[/b]
[b]PC's casual Ons:[/b]
[b]PC's casual Offs:[/b]
[b]PC's sexual Ons:[/b]
[b]PC's sexual Offs:[/b]
[b]Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max):[/b]

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Reynald Bo'roscoe
Age/Gender/Race: 18 male half-elf
Class/Level: Inquisitor of Besmara 1
Concept: A divinely inspired devotee of Besmara
Personality (1-2 paragraph minimum): Reynald is carefree spirit who thirsts for adventure and has once felt Besmara's influence save his life (or feel she did) and thus is strongly inspired by her and doghma her faith preaches about. He is charmer, even quite bit womanizer who does not get attached too much on his liasons. He holds ambittion to become a great pirate, perhaps part of pirate council and then maybe Hurricane king himself. He is daredevil, willing take risks despite consequences of being wrong, a gambler.
PC's casual Ons: Freedom, Travel, Ocean, Women (in general) and Wealth. Along side exciting adventure to tell.
PC's casual Offs: Restrictions, Imprisonment, Rude People, Whiners and Cold Weather. Also dislikes random acts of evil and cruelties but not opposed if he has been provoked (as means to do a example).
PC's sexual Ons: Public spaces (do it discreet manner), Orgies, women with curves than boards, Dominant, non/dub-con (check my ons/offs more about player ons).
PC's sexual Offs: Mutilation (himself or others), scat, vore, painful torture.
Background (2-4 paragraphs minimum/max): Reynald Bo'roscoe was result of lusty affair between seadock barmaid and sailor, his mother grew him up in docks of his home city which is in Ilizmagorti, he grew up familiar with local politics and landscape which overall is pretty plain for locals but foreign to foreigners. Overall government is scam ran by Red Mantis and everyone knows it but there is no proof of it. None the less besides high risk living in city with no laws he early on learned be careful on his dealings and when needed to be swift on his feet. However in one occassion he was in wrong place and time; a discreet meeting between Red Mantis and client in one tavern rooms where he stumbled in uninvited and they had just told they planned on a assassination....and for Red Mantis silence of clients desires are absolute and so Reynald was chased by deadly assassin, until by random chance a pirate who was drunk and who was aiming to shoot a tankard from air with pistol shot, the pistol misfired and fired prematurely and it's bullet flied straight on Red Mantis head! Killing the man chasing Reynald in random lucky occurence.

Or was it lucky or more divine intervention? Reynald next nervous night saw dream of ocean and pirates and then he became fervently believer on that Besmara herself had interfered on his life....and that he is destined to become a pirate. Not just any pirate but a damn great pirate! He had admired pirates freedom before, but he now embraced his ideals and he educated himself on Besmara's ways on Besmara's House (get robbed in coin along the process for receiving tutelage) and then he worked for time on ship's crew, was damn excellent sailor, but he desired not sailor's career but helped pay bills for the 'lessons' in the Besmara's House. Since his 'graduation' from the Besmara's House (learning channel divine magic) he has tried get accepted into a pirate crew (not much success as if you call honest sailor a pirate you get seriously pummeled even accusing one as such and real pirates are wary of strangers). Instead of getting pummeled every night he instead has told inspiring funny tales of piracy in taverns in city and hoping someday earn trust of the elusive pirate crews....

Vergil Tanner

Ah, what the hell! I'll throw my hat into the ring. :D

Name: Arianna Crow
Nicknames: “Crow,” “Ari,” “Bitch.”
Sex: Female

Race: Tiefling
Class: Fighter, Corsair
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Level: 1
EXP: 0

Basic Appearance:
You might say that Ari was born lucky, in that her Tiefling blood wasn't exceptionally strong in her family. Some Tieflings are born with dark red skin and long fangs, huge batlike wings and cloven hooves – making them the obvious target for ignorant discrimination – but Ari was blessed in that besides a few small details, she appears mostly human. Beyond her long, sinuous tail and her swept-backwards black horns sprouting from her head, she could almost be human in dim light. It also helps that she's – in a word – gorgeous. She stands at around 5'7” tall, with a pair of brilliant golden eyes – more leftovers from her Demonic heritage, she reckons – and long, silvery-blonde hair falls about her gently angled, gracefully feminine face, and thanks to a lifetime of exercise and work, her figure is a well toned, hourglass affair with wide hips, slender stomach and a large chest. She might not be the most charismatic of individuals, but men tend to stop listening if you hint that they might get inside your top, no? Of course, that's in casual wear. Whilst her outfit is a little more sexy than full platemail, it's still functional more than stylish, with subdued hues of blue and red accentuating the fabric sections, and the armour itself being a dull gold colour. She wears a short blue skirt and brown leather straps for the sake of mobility (though she also owns a pair of tight trousers, just in case) and a pair of sturdy leather boots.

Personality:
Loud, boisterous and perpetually in a good mood, Ari would be the stereotypical sailor, were she in possession of testicles instead of ovaries. She can drink with the best of them, not only joins in but encourages the bawdy songs in the bar, and is more than willing to get into a fistfight with somebody if they cheat her, disrespect her, or just fancy a good-natured rough and tumble out in the yard. She's been on or around the seas for her entire life, so she has a Sailors tongue and a Pirates temper and she is not one to bullshit. She tends to cut straight to the chase, preferring straight talk and directness over subterfuge and doublespeak. Though she appreciates the need for stealth and caution in some instances, she never likes it, and will at least make a token effort to argue against it. And if she wants to fuck you? Well, she won't go around seducing you. You'll know pretty quickly what her intentions are, and if you think you're dealing with a meek, submissive little blonde thing...prepare to be surprised. Despite the bravado and bluster and sailors directness, she has a good heart somewhere inside her ample bosom and generally speaking tries to do right by people...or at the very least, she makes sure the victims of her piracy and thuggery are people who deserve it. She's relentless with her foes and a diehard loyalist to her friends, and if she gives you her word, there is no legal contract more iron clad than that.

Basic Background
Arianna was born in the docks of Ilizmagorti to a middle-of-the-wrung whore who worked in one of the quayside brothels that had been erected to service the many sailors, pirates and merchants who went through the surrounding waters. She grew up alongside prostitutes, sailors, soldiers and criminals alike, giving her a very unique perspective on life. Since she was different to most of the other kids, of course she ended up being victimised by the kids who decided that they weren't big and tough enough on their own, so they'd obviously have to bully the nearest “Freak” to prove that they had fucking stones. Well, some kids might have run or hidden or just tried to meekly go along with it until they got bored and walked away, but Arianna was not exactly like other girls her age. Her mother had taught her to never take shit from anybody – a valuable lesson that all young girls should learn! - especially not little guttersnipes who didn't have the balls to pick a fight with somebody they thought could take them. Therefore, when she decided that his teasing and bullying had crossed a line, she took a short plank of wood to his kneecaps, and threatened to cave his fucking skull in if he so much as looked at her funny after that day. Needless to say, the kid was terrified of this previously apathetic, tiny girl being so prone to violence, and agreed to leave her alone. Pretty quickly, the other younger kids – who'd been to afraid to approach her for fear of provoking the assholes wrath – started to wander over to her in the street, and began striking up friendships. Oh, they probably wanted protection as well – she wasn't completely naïve – but they were good kids, and she had a social circle now...so who cared?

She grew up like that, running with her small group of friends, bugging the dockworkers and sailors who came passing through, learning bits and pieces from various people in exchange for local knowledge, the odd bit of manual labour, the works, and whenever her mother couldn't make ends meet she'd sometimes pinch some bread from a nearby stall. Life was decent...but she hungered for more. She was consumed by a sense of adventure and curiosity burning inside her, and every time she stared out to the sea, she felt as if it was calling her. It was odd, obviously, a Tiefling feeling such a magnetic pull to the sea, but...well, could you blame her? She'd spend her entire life living on its edge, hearing the stories of the weird, dangerous, wonderful shit that happened out there on the deep blue, and after twenty years of the same wooden shacks and grey stone buildings, of the same routine of stealing, running and heckling day after day...well, she wanted something more. Something new. And honestly...well, she was a woman and she had needs, and there were not many even half decent men or women knocking around her neck of the woods. Surely there were more interesting people, more exciting places than just by the docks?

So as soon as she could, she joined up with an outgoing crew – mostly as a deckhand – and never looked back. Of course, several of the men tried things on with her. Some, she decided to happily take to bed – they were cute! - and others...well, they got politely rejected, and if that didn't work, they went to bed with a fork where their cocks should be. It wasn't easy, but she was able to claw herself up the ladder and get to a position of reasonable respect on the ship, learning everything anybody would teach her. She'd serve on one ship for a year, learn whatever they could pass on, then hop across to a new ship with her skills and knowledge to further them there instead. It wasn't a stable life – some weeks she ate, some she didn't – but it was a damn exciting one, and she found her place on the sea. She found that she was exceptionally good at hitting things – which came in handy whenever she had to fight pirates, lawmen or the guards to some corrupt nobles ship – and soon honed her skills with her axe and club, learning the sway and roll of the ocean, how to fight on deck and how to stand shoulder to shoulder with her crewmates against desperate odds. She isn't the best, but damnit, she's good...and her thirst for adventure has not yet been slaked. She's been all over the seas, and still she hungers for more. Well...this little adventure seems to be something new, at least! There she was, singing bawdy songs with the sailors all night before staggering out of the tavern to find her bed before her new crew shipped off in the morning, and before she knew it, bamn, ambushed by like...ten, twenty guys! Musta been guys. And the way they snuck up on her, oof, they had to be like ninjas or something. Either way...here she is, in the hold of some rat-ass ship with a whole buncha other goobers. Ah well. These things happen...only thing to do is go where the tide takes her. She'll be alright; she always is!

Short Term Goals: Get Free and find out what the fuck is happening!
Long Term Goals: Get a ship and crew, and keep on sailing!

Theme Song:

The Stats and Saves, Overview:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Stats:
HP: 12 / 12
Str: 16 (+3)
Dex: 12 (+1)
Con: 15 (+2)
Int: 10 (+0)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 11 (+0)

Senses: Darkvision 60ft

Attack Options:
Greataxe +4 (1d12 + 4) (S)
Greataxe +4 (1d12 + 7) (S) [Power Attack]
Greatclub +4 (1d10 + 4) (B)
Greatclub +4 (1d10 +7) (B) [Power Attack]

CMB: +4

AC: 19
TAC: 11
FFAC: 18
CMD: 15
Resistances: Fire 5

Fortitude Save: +4
Reflex Save: +1
Will: +1
Initiative: +3

Max Weight, Light: 76lbs
Starting Wealth: 185gp

Skills:
Profession Sailor: +5
Sense Motive: +6

Skills, Feats and Class Features:

Skills:
(2 + Int ( 0 ) ) = 2 / Level

Languages: Common, Infernal

Class Skills:
Profession Sailor (Wis) (1), Sense Motive (Wis) (1)

Racial Bonuses:
- Stats: +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Cha

- Size: Medium

- Speed: 30ft

- Type: Outsider (Native)

- Languages: Common, Infernal

- Scaled Skin: Fire Resistance 5, Natural Armour Bonus +1

- Skilled: +2 Bluff and Stealth

- Spell-Like Ability: May use Darkness once per day as a SLA. CL = CHL

- Prehensile Tail: Has a Prehensile Tail that can be used to retrieve a small stowed item as a Swift Action.

Class Bonuses:

- Proficiency: All Simple and Martial Weapons, all Armour and all Shields.

- Bonus Feat: At 1st, 4th, 6th, etc levels, bonus Combat Feat.

- Pirate Weapons: When selecting a group of weapons for Weapon Training, may choose the “Pirate” weapon group (Crossbow, Cutlass, Dagger, Hook Hand, Rapier, Short Sword).

Traits:

- Reactionary: +2 Initiative

- Defender of The Society: +1 AC when wearing Medium or Heavy armour.

Ilizmagorti Native: +1 Sense Motive, Sense Motive is Class Skill. May make Untrained Knowledge: Local checks regarding pirates or the region of The Shackles.

Feats:

- Power Attack: -1 Attack, +2 Damage. +50% if using Two Handed Weapon. Every +4 BaB, penalty increases by 1 and bonus increases by 2.

- Furious Focus: When using Power Attack, ignore the penalty for the first attack each round.

Inventory:

Magic Item Slots:

Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:

Complete Inventory:

Starting Wealth: 185gp
Max Light Weight: 76lbs

- Greataxe (20gp, 12lbs): 1d12, Slash, x3 Crit.
- Greatclub (5gp, 8lbs): 1d10, Bludg, Crit x2

- Chainmail (150gp, 40lbs): +6 AC, +2 Max Dex, -5 ACP, 20ft Speed.

- Rations x6 (3gp, 6lbs)
- Bedroll (1sp, 5lbs)

End Wealth: 6gp 9sp
Total Weight: 72lbs

*phew* That took me longer than expected. I might tweak the Backstory a little later since I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with it...but eh! :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Zaer Darkwail

Heh, if both I and Vergil get picked, we should definately write some shared element in background (as I am sure Reynald would had met or known about Arianna).

Vergil Tanner

Eeeeeh, probably not, honestly. It says that your Half Elf is 18, and Arianna is 70. She left Ilzmagorti when she was 20, so she'd already been gone for 32 years when Reynald was born :P They might have met elsewhere, but their timelines don't match up to know each other from home :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vergil Tanner

I mean, obviously I'd love to have shared backstory :P I'm just saying that as their bios stand now, they wouldn't know each other from home :P

kingmaster1

Hexed

Would a winter witch with some heals and storm magic fit in?

Revelation

Thinking a magus, a sorcerer, or a summoner, just trying to peg down which.

kingmaster1

Name: Camilla Valerius
Nickname: "Cammy" "Foxxy"
Sex: Female

Race: Changeling, Halfling
Class: Witch
Allignment: True Neutral
Familiar: Fox

Level:1
EXP:0

Basic appearance:
Like all Halflings Camilla is short, standing at 4'2" with a long dash of white in her brown hair. With a pretty face and well curved body she gets no shortage of attention from men and women alike in terms of attraction. She walks with an ample chest, many would think too ample for a woman with her size, holding a solid DD cup chest, with a plump behind that tends to bounce when she walks.  Her eyes are Heterochromatic, one being a deep purple color, the other being a dull grey coloration. Like all with a magical acclimation she wears a robe loose enough for constantly comfortable movement and walks about with a large, hand carved, wooden staff with a glowing, blue tip from the magic trees of the forest.

Personality:
Bratty, haughty, lusty, and quick to pout, Camilla is quite the spoiled girl. Her adoptive father made sure his princess recieved everything and anything she wanted which has left her rather ditzy and lost when it comes to taking care of herself. She's self centered, intelligent despite her clumsiness, and often completely helpless when it comes to things like cooking for herself. Despite her natural disposition for herself Camilla can show a far softer side when in the presence of someone she finds attractive, typically enjoying a soft pair of breasts to press her face into when she is stressed or afraid.  Her biggest friend would be her familiar Fox which she named Nippy, a fine creature that is often resting between Camilla's own impressive set of boobers, well at home sandwiched between. She wears a grass crown with antlers on it due to her affinity towards nature and animals.

Background:
As a changeling Camilla was not raised by her hag birth mother, instead she was dropped at the door of a wealthy Halfling family. She was taken in and adopted into the Valerius family and accepted as one of their own with nary a thought. Her life was happy, her appearance growing to fit into the Halfling biology and going along just like her brothers and sisters. She adored her father and mother, the both of them never seeing Camilla as anything other than their own child. She spent her childhood days running around with her brothers and sisters, getting into troubles and little adventures, coming home and getting clean, welcomed by a large halfling feast every single night.

The troubles only started when Camilla hit puberty and the strangeness came. She began hearing a hummed melody. A woman's strange humming would haunt the poor girl every single night. Eventually it even bled into her daily life, making her paranoid and skitish. She had no clue what was causing this, all she knew was that it drew her out of her home, deeper into the woods than she ever would have gone otherwise. It was then that she finally asked her parents about what might be happening to her, with somber faces the both of them admitted that her lineage wasn't as she'd thought. The news of her true nature was a hard blow for Camilla to take, having thought herself a pure halfling like the rest of her family. She was a changeling, the daughter of a hag and some unfortunate fellow, abandoned at the Valerius doorstep soon after her birth.

Her father, having been a well traveled merchant, had heard stories of Changelings. Their innate abilities and strange phisiology was clear to see when Camilla was first given to them. Despite the strange circumstances her soon-to-be parents couldn't just leave a baby to parish in the cold.

As the news of her changeling origins setlled in Camilla realized she couldn't just sit about and mope, she still had a loving family and a happy home. She decided to embrace this side of herself and began studying witch magics, ignoring and denying the call to find her hag mother. She didn't need a second "mother" by any means, her current one was certainly enough. On her own gumption she began her studies into magics, realizing she had quite the affinity for it. It wasn't long before she was gifted by a patron and even found herself her foxxy familiar.

As time went on her family split up, brothers and sisters going along on their own adventures and starting their own families, Camilla was the very last of her kin living with her parents at that time. This would prove to be an issue regarding her father's business. He was a trader, had been for years, and, until then, she and her siblings would always assist him in the transportation and distribution of his goods. Now that it was only Camilla things took longer and were far more difficult so the aged halfling was forced to hire additional assistance. Three large men joined them on their trip, passing along the coast into the port town of Peril.

Her father was trusting but Camilla couldn't sit well with these three, they were rugged and rough, hard men who'd lived hard lives. She'd caught them staring at her several times in ways that turned her stomach. She never left the comforting side of her father for the entire trip down to the coast, she couldn't.

Despite her wishes the three men talked her father into stopping for drinks to celebrate their halfway point. This was where the true trouble began. Camilla entered the bar and, despite her worried mind, she was able to enjoy herself with the music and jovial tone of the place. As the night went on she even began to regail people with stories she'd heard from her father in her youth, of sea faring adventure and magical beasts of the deep ocean. She'd almost forgotten about their strange tripmates in her drinking. However, things got hazy after just a few drinks, the girl had a few too many and so did her father. Then everything went black with a painful blow to her head, the only noise she could make out would be the angry barking of her familiar then absolute silence until she came to a foggy consciousness to the sound of waves crashing against wood.

Short term goals: Find her fox, burn this ship down
Long term goals: Find her father, supplies, and the three men she knows betrayed them

Score (Mod)   Temporary (Mod)      
Strength      8   -1               Movement:   30
Dexterity      14   +2
Constitution   10   +0
Intelligence   16   +3               
Wisdom      12   +1               Initiative:      +2
Charisma      16   +3

Hit Points:      7

Armor Class:   13 [17]   ([Armor +4], Dexterity +2, Natural +1)
--Armor:   [Mage Armor Spell]
Special Defenses:

Saving Throws:     B.   A.   Nat.   Magic   =Total
Fortitude         0   +0   +0   +0      =d20+0
Reflex         0   +2   +0   +0      =d20+2
Will            2   +1   +0   +0      =d20+3

Base Attack Bonus:   +0
Melee:      d20-1
Missile:      d20+2
CMB:         d20-1
CMD:         11

Attacks: 
Unarmed
   Attack Roll      d20+2, d20+2
   Damage Roll   d4
   Critical      20x2
   Type         Slashing

Class Features: 
Cantrips
Concentration: d20+4
Favored Class: +1 hit Point
Hex: Slumber
Witch’s Patron (Animals)
Wich’s Familiar (Fox)

Feats:
Weapon Finesse

Languages: 
Halfling, Haldane (Common), +2

Skills: 
Bluff            1   +0   +3   +0   +0   =d20+4 (+5)
Craft: Cook         1   +3   +3   +0   +0   =d20+7
Diplomacy         1   +0   +3   +1   +0   =d20+5 (+6)
Kn. Nature         1   +3   +3   +0   +0   =d20+7
Perform: Oratory      1   +3   +3   +1   +0   =d20+8
Profession: Sailor   0   +0   +1   +0   +0   = ----
Spellcraft         1   +3   +3   +0   +0   =d20+7
Use Magic Device   1   +3   +3   +0   +0   =d20+7

Traits
Adopted: Helpful
Barroom Talespinner
Charming

Arcane Spells:
Prepared
1st Level
Cantrips

1st Level
Charm Animals, Cure Light Wounds, Ear Piercing Scream, Mage Armor, +3
Cantrips
   All Common Witch Cantrips

Stuff:
Magic Items:  Hand carved wooden staff

Containers:  one backpack and a belt pouch (cleavage can double as wallet)

Clothing:  leafy robe and Lacy panties

Gear:  A backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, candles (10), chalk (10), a flint and steel, ink, an inkpen, an iron pot, a mess kit, soap, a spell component pouch, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.

Coin: 84 gold coins

Revelation

Gonna go summoner. No one is likely to have issue if I have an Agathion or Angel based eidolon, will they?

Zaer Darkwail

No issues my part, however if very lawful alike it can cause problems :P.

Revelation

Planning on neutral good, not much in the way of pure law for my character or the eidolon most likely.

kingmaster1

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on November 29, 2017, 08:43:23 AM
I mean, obviously I'd love to have shared backstory :P I'm just saying that as their bios stand now, they wouldn't know each other from home :P

Aha, yeah the age difference is quite huge there then :P. So not grown up same pace then at all. But perhaps they had worked same ship vessel in the past and your char had met my char in tavern before (he regulates there if he's not sailing).

TFcommando

Considering a few options...

Gunslinger musket master

Wizard spellslinger/magus (after level 1), likely ancient explorer.

Swashbuckler.

All human and female!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 29, 2017, 01:27:28 PM
Aha, yeah the age difference is quite huge there then :P. So not grown up same pace then at all. But perhaps they had worked same ship vessel in the past and your char had met my char in tavern before (he regulates there if he's not sailing).

Haha, maybe! We'll have to see! :P I'm certainly open to the possibility, depending on how long he's been at sea :P I know a Tiefling Fighter isn't exactly optimal, but it should be fun at least :P

kingmaster1

How does my character look to the more Pathfinder familiar? I'm a complete noob and had to do lots of research beforehand XD

Vergil Tanner

I mean, it looks ok to me, but it would depend on the world we're playing in. Really, the place where you're more likely to make mistakes is statting the lass :P

kingmaster1

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on November 29, 2017, 07:22:19 PM
I mean, it looks ok to me, but it would depend on the world we're playing in. Really, the place where you're more likely to make mistakes is statting the lass :P

Probably, I'm gonna pay as much attention to that as I can and make sure I make as few mistakes as possible XD

Vergil Tanner

Well, a level 1 character is pretty easy to build. Personally speaking, I'd take a nose at a few Guides before building a Witch.

This one is pretty good, though it misses a few important options. :D

Vergil Tanner

Though This One is more Comprehensive. They're strictly opinion, obviously, but they can give you some ideas on where to go. :D