I Promise I Wont Bite Very Hard! (F for RP)

Started by MissAnnie, May 03, 2012, 11:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissAnnie

Hi!
My name is Miss Annie, and I have been Role playing for six wonderful years!

Here are some genres I play:

Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy,
College/Boarding School, Regular Life,
Black Dagger Brotherhood, AU Anita Blake Series,
Forced love, Arranged marriage, forbidden love,
Love triangle, falling in love with kidnapper, falling for the bad guy,

Keep in mind I'm willing to try anything usually if I haven't tried it before :)

Here are some characters I have, if that gives you any ideas:

Nickoleth Rea Commen, aka Nicka

Species: Vampire
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
A bit about her: Nicka was turned in the 70's by her boss Joanna, an ancient female vampire, when she got a job at a nightclub bar tending. Joanna trained Nicka to become a bodyguard and assassin. She's a spicy one with lots of flirt, but get on her bad side and she'll erase you from this universe. She feeds from humans mostly, sometimes Lycans, sometimes vampires. Usually whoever she can lure into her web. Despite her tough exterior, inside she is a mother figure. Always loving children, but knowing she can never have one of her own.

Loraine Olivia Nivvaine, aka Loree

((I have a couple versions of her, but this one is most used. PM me for alternate bio))
Species: Human
Sex: female
Sexual Orientation: straight
A bit about her: Loraine was raised in a bad neighborhood with a hard working mother. She is shy and doesn't speak much. Is very virginal and would rather blend in with the scenery. Her mother died when she was 16 from a car wreck and was left alone in the world. She got a small apartment to herself, finished highschool, and got a job wherever she could to support herself.

Charlotte Lynne Dubois, aka Charlie

Species: Werewolf
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
A bit about her: Born werewolf in New Orleans in the Cajun side of town, she is the body guard to the Werewolf Queen of Louisiana. She has a cajun french accent and is a very serious character. She doesn't like to fight but will if she has too.  She plays bass guitar and sits in with jazz bands downtown, usually playing dixieland jazz. She thinks about others more than herself and is very generous and nice.

Shyla Anne Deveroux, aka Shy (AU Anita Blake Character)

Species: Werelion ((though can go human with some tweaking. Pm me for alternate bio))
Sexual Orientation: Straight
A bit about her: Was born in South Africa. Grew up in a large house off of the Savannah near a Native village. Best friend was a native boy named Omari growing up. Omari got infected with a Werelion Lycanthropy strain and infected Shyla when she tried to interfere in a raid on the village. Omari scratched her, and was shot dead. Shyla moved to America where they accepted Lycans (since in the Anita Blake sereis, Vamps, Lycans, and witches all coexist with humans) after the villagers tried to attack her some time later for being a shifter. She attends Julliard as a Piano Major having studying piano all her life and it being one of her passions. She is a quiet person and is usaually all about just practicing piano, but isnt afraid to speak her mind and can have a silvertongue at that.

If you are interested in any of them or have questions or want to start up a plot, pm me or reply below!

ONS&OFFS~GENRES&SCENARIOS~CHARACTERS
Don't be afraid to PM me dearies