News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Taken 3 Movie

Started by CriminalMindsFan, September 30, 2014, 04:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

The first official trailer for Taken 3 was released today. Who is dumb enough to mess with Bryan Mills? He's gonna kick ass and save lives again!

Callie Del Noire

Seems to me the SMART thing to do is to draw hi out into a wide open space, call him and say..."we're going to kill your family next.." THEN fill hi with lead.

Then shoot the wife and kid, after you've burned the body and scattered the ashes.

Inkidu

Have you seen any of Key & Peele Valet Sketches?

You can't stop LIAM NEESONS!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Euron Greyjoy

Don't you mean Taken 4? A Walk Among The Tombstones was a glorified Taken movie.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Ariel

I've only seen the first one. I've been meaning to watch the second, but haven't gotten around to it.

Linky link to the trailer?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

consortium11

Quote from: Euron Greyjoy on October 01, 2014, 12:38:03 PM
Don't you mean Taken 4? A Walk Among The Tombstones was a glorified Taken movie.

Both Non-Stop and Unknown also had some pretty heavy Taken elements to them.

Hell, if one wanted to be a little cheeky there's a plausible argument that the Grey is a Taken movie with wolves taking the role of slavers/kidnappers. Of course, the directors went and ruined it by trying to make a coherent, intelligent film with a real message to tell rather than focusing on the import things like Liam Neeson punching Wolves with DIY Wolverine claws.

Quote from: Ariel on October 01, 2014, 12:58:55 PM
I've only seen the first one. I've been meaning to watch the second, but haven't gotten around to it.

Linky link to the trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuU0M2xBasc

Neysha

I'm disappointed.

I was hoping the third movie would have the Albanian mobs extended family having another funeral on the hilltop. The Albanian elders are like, "WE WILL HAVE OUR VENGEANCE! WE WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE ARE ALL DEAD!" when suddenly Bryan Mills and his daughter show up, each standing on the skids of a black helicopter, sudden roar into view, both of them wielding helicopter side door mounted miniguns. And Bryan Mills is like "Good luck!" and the two of them open fire on the whole funeral procession, before going on a ninety minute cinematic roller coaster ride of thrills, spills and kills where they depopulate the entire province of Albanians, thus ending the threat and the developing of anymore sequels for at least a decade to come.

Bonus would be an extra credit scene of a toddler crawling out of a crib of his devastated village and clutching the blood splattered photo of his deceased family of human traffickers. ;)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Skyguy

I dunno, seems like they're milking it at this point. Yeah, I like Taken and Taken 2 is even ok if I get a bit sloshed but a third one? Come on, make a new Liam Neeson punches people in the throat movie.

Euron Greyjoy

Quote from: consortium11 on October 01, 2014, 05:44:58 PM
Both Non-Stop and Unknown also had some pretty heavy Taken elements to them.

Hell, if one wanted to be a little cheeky there's a plausible argument that the Grey is a Taken movie with wolves taking the role of slavers/kidnappers. Of course, the directors went and ruined it by trying to make a coherent, intelligent film with a real message to tell rather than focusing on the import things like Liam Neeson punching Wolves with DIY Wolverine claws.
I swear if this site had a reputation system, I'd give you rep. Every time I read your post I lose it.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

RubySlippers

Maybe the Albanians are behind it there are sons left why not frame him for murder, sit back and hope the American law enforcement and intelligence can get him before he gets you like he did your brothers, cousins, father, uncles etc.