I have the panties...

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Haven

*The cuffs dissolve from around her hand*Realizing he has nab not only the Panties but has taken hers as well* she gives chase. Placing and invisible wall* he runs head long into it* Dazed* Taking the opportunity she snatches both panties and starts running again..*
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Nighttime Blues

*falling over dazed, I lay there for a moment, then coming to, I realize the panties have been nabbed!  I find her footprints, give chase, lasso her and pull her towards me, tying her up and grabbing both panties back*

Callista

Grabbing the lasso I tie them together and rip the panties out of his hand, Pffft! Bye!
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Full Metal

Sneaks in hunting around for those panties he hasn't seen in so long.   "Aha.." Creeps up and grabs the princess, snatching the panties.

LadySky

*giggles while observing the panty snatching*

Oh how love to say, "panties"...

*runs quickly behind and rips the panties from those hands while on the move*

My panties nowwww!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Misery

Landing lightly in front you, raising my golden eyes.  Panties are such an unnecessary item of clothing.  Here let me hold them for you.

*my hand rises and grabs the panties*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Moonhare

I agree, they are most unneeded.

-reaches over your shoulder and takes the panties-

Beguile's Mistress

*reaches between the two of you and takes them for myself*

Callista

Trips you as you turn to leave and grabs those panties....
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Misery

how about a trade, those panties for these boxers?
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Sweet Innocence

*takes the panties while he waits for an answer*
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs