Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CassieBear

You say that red stuff on your hands is paint, but I never see any other paint in the house. I have to wonder if perhaps you're doing things behind my back. And I'm beginning to feel I shouldn't trust you.

Good luck with that "paint". I'm packing up and moving back in with mom and dad. Bye.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

dakabn

Your boobs are too distracting, babe. Gotta go.

Mimetisme

I have needs, very deep and hungry needs you cannot seem to sate for me.
I'll always adore and cherish you but, the fire has been dead between us too long.
Farewell.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Mellific

Did you think I wouldn't notice the bite marks on your neck?
The drain of color from your face? The dark rims around your eyes?
Well, I hope you're happy being ageless and having no reflection.
You've made your (coffin) bed and now you need to lie in it.

O/O | A/A | MM

Swashbuckler

That is NOT what I meant when I said I was after your heart!

I'm a real stickler for ladies with the principle organs in place, I am afraid...

*flees bravely*

blue bunny sparkle

Swashbuckler...

When I said, "Show me the GOODS!" I did not mean your pistol and sword.

I am afraid I can not stay with someone who can not catch upon an innuendo.

It's over!

Cayenne

Dearest Blue Bunny,

What does anyone want out of a relationship?  Love? Affection? Companionship? Hard core sex reenactments?  I mean, were you not entertained? Were you not cared for?! THEN WHEN SO FREAKING BLUE ON THE TIME? What don't I like? Maybe it was wrong of me to want to try to change you, I don't like blue, I don't eat my meat blue! Blueberries? Mostly green on the inside! That blue artificial flavour drinks use? Not really that tasty! Smurf movies? Honestly, Garbage! Avatar people? Fern Gully did it better! You know what blue is associated with? Sadness! Lack of oxygen!

Oh wait, what's that? A beautiful blue sky? Well honestly it's sorta boring without some white fluffy clouds to play contrast! A blue ocean? Do you not know the dangers of the ocean?! We are not fish people, we do not belong in such a place!

I'll grant you ten years ago Blue Man Group was interesting.

Aside from that, really, blue? Lighten up! WE HAD FUN BECOME A FUN COLOUR.

What does anyone want out of a relationship?

Me.

I want out.

We're done.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Hush

Cayenne, I just have to say I cant take it any more, your far too hot for the likes of me. It's over baby.

Hickory

I really can't see this going anywhere when I've never even seen your face. I'm sorry. It's over.
Talk to me about Undertale. <3
My Ons/Offs
Play with me!

SeraphAzriel

I'm sorry but...I need some space.  I thought I was a bigger man but...I'm afraid that red eye skeletons are just a big turnoff for me.  Sorry.

Belle33

Your hair is gorgeous, but it clogs the shower drain and you never clear it out.  Until you cut your hair - we're done!  (of course, we can still do that thing on skype  ::) ).

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Hush

That's it, your doing that skype thing with other people and never with me, we are over

dakabn

You never share the computer... the computer or me... wait... the computer or you... LEMME USE THE COMPUTER!

Belle33

I don't like all the yelling.  It's over.

Kazyth

You always do this!

As soon as I sweep and mop the floor, you wander around leaving butt-prints on it! 

That's it, I can't take the disrespect anymore!  We're done.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Kazyth!

You can't leave Belle! You just can't!

You can't break up our little three-some that I've always fantasied about in my mind!

Shame on you!

It's over. For real this time. And not just in my imagination!

Kazyth

Damnit bunny!

You never actually TELL me about any of these fantasies?  How am I supposed to fulfill them if you won't share?

Oi.  Ok, we're done then.  Unless you come back on hands and knees to apologize.

blue bunny sparkle

Woulda come back on hands and knees you silly, if you would only have read my mind, you woulda seen some naughty things there, oh boy!

But shhheeeshhh, you didn't and that just kinda ruined the whole crazy, wild sexy fantasy thing for me...

To bad, coulda been fun. And bad. But bad in a good way.

Victorian

We are over bunny.  You wear the ears but you don't wear the tail.

Pack your carrots and get out.

Kazyth

We're done, Victorian.

Just done.  You wear that damn trenchcoat all the time, everywhere.  Even the shower!

And, as is obvious, I favor as little in the way of clothing as possible.

We just can't make this work, I'm sorry.  You'll have to take those three-dozen trenchcoats out of my closet and somewhere else.

blue bunny sparkle

Victorian has his suit and tie.

Kazyth has his itty bitty loin cloth.

*dramatic hand upon my brow*

Oh why can't I find a man that that balances his clothes somewhere between the these two extremes?

I'm leaving you both!

Belle33

Your cupcakes are bad for my waistline.  Even with all the sweaty sex we're having, I've gained 5 pounds!!!  Goodbye beautiful Bunny :(

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Belle...

I've made you cupcakes. I've made you muffins, always you swore you loved the taste and feel of them.

But now...? Now you no want the Bunny sweets?

My heart is broken, alas I am leaving you this very moment for the baker down the street, I'm told he has the best whipped cream!

~B

Kazyth

Oh, so you were seeing Belle on the side, and now you're going off to the baker down the street?

I should have known all of your sweet words were just pillow talk.

I'm taking my towel and finding a woman who won't run around on me, and who appreciates MY whipped cream.

Hand made, by the way, with heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla!

*shakes a fist and storms off*

blue bunny sparkle

Oh sure... All your talk of me getting my just desserts. I didn't know you meant actual dessert with cherries. AND whipping cream.

Really Kaz?

All I wanted was the whipping.

This isn't working out at all like I thought.