Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Zaphod cheated, and you let it slide, so now I am going to cheat, too.  :P

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

47 (after all the cheating you ladies were doing yesterday...I think we're allowed to run the table for a bit)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

abandoneddolly

46 is confused this is why I never play this

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Aiden

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

abandoneddolly

Zaphod

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Aiden

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Harley Quinn

You guys did it yesterday, as well.  I remember well.  ;)

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Zaphod

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Aiden

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences