Do It Again [Semi-soft NC, Character Drama, M looking for F]

Started by TheVillain, May 30, 2013, 05:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

A study in how bizarre humans can be sometimes, adapted from one of the stories of 2010's "Burning Palms".

[Names up for debate, just using them as place holders.]

Sarah thought that moving into a new city would help her connect to people, but truth be told it just made the loneliness worse. It's not that she's bad looking, but terminally shy and introverted she hasn't really made any new friends - just some loose acquaintances at her job at most.

And then it happens. While preparing her apartment for another Christmas alone a masked intruder broke into her apartment and raped her while "rocking around the christmas tree" played on her MP3 player on repeat and the lights of her tree played across her vision. After he left, her first concrete thought was just a quick thankful thought that at least he didn't hurt her and trying not to think about how she actually felt some pleasure.

But then, while cleaning up her apartment after the attack, she makes a startling discovery - her rapist accidentally left his wallet behind. Finding out that her rapist was Rob, the guy who delivered her last pizza, she uses what she knows to track him down- but along the way can't help but come to the conclusion that getting raped by Rob was the closest thing she felt to having a genuine connection with another human being in years. So instead of using the information to bring Rob to Justice, or even take revenge, she asks him if he could do it again. . .

[Where we go from there is up for debate.]

In Talks
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.