Gods and Goddesses Role Play Interest Check [MUL]

Started by Moonhare, February 15, 2009, 10:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonhare

it's definitely new...but it will work out for the in the long run..

I will wait then

LadySky

The links to the different threads don't work anymore
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Moonhare

Moonhare

I am in need of players for this one. I am still waiting to get started, or we could always double characters until we get a few bites.

Hunter

LadySky

Just let me know what to do, I could double character if needed though I am not real sure I could play a male very well at all.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Moonhare

Hunter is welcome to play...and I can play decently as a male, but not greatly. I will give it til next friday and then we start with what we have and maybe get some more interest with the plot set up.

Krule

I might be interested in playing a part..

Iluian, God of Spirit, Lord of the Spark of Life.

Creative, wise and yet frighteningly powerful, Iluian is the god of Spirit, the avatar of the principle of life and spirit, he the one being the void can never destroy, he is the principle of enlightenment and inspiration, the avatar of life, the keeper of souls.

Iluian is a being to go to for advice, enlightment, and creativity, he's the spark, the moment of inspiration, the faith of the priest, the music of the artist, the inspriation of the dancer, the moment of the child's conception, the depth of passion, love or hate, fury or peace.  Other's touch on his nature most often in those moments of deep meditation, or when emotion wipes out thought.. he's a being of contrasts, but in essence, he's the spark that created, and the spark that keeps things going.. it's the Void is what brings balance to his nature..

Without him, nothing would exist, but without the Void to balance him, all things would vanish into the energy.

Hunter

Quote from: Moonhare on April 10, 2009, 01:54:40 PM
Hunter is welcome to play...and I can play decently as a male, but not greatly. I will give it til next friday and then we start with what we have and maybe get some more interest with the plot set up.

Meow?  *tries very hard to look innocent*  I'll take the god of air, just give me a day or so to come up with something that doesn't feel thrown together.

Moonhare

Moonhare

We will be starting as of May first. Everyone that wants in or any late comers please make sure you post your profile in the tread. Thank you.

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

LadySky

LadySky

So I looked at the character profile page and we have 3 up so far, right?

Moonhare

Yup, I think some of the male characters are still due. I'm sure they will catch up once game play comes in. It has been a while in getting this one going.

Hunter

Quote from: Moonhare on April 29, 2009, 09:54:52 PM
Yup, I think some of the male characters are still due. I'm sure they will catch up once game play comes in. It has been a while in getting this one going.

As soon as I figure out said character, I'll be good....   :-\

Moonhare