Mount Stewart House and Garden, a Haunting. (Interest Check)

Started by Swan, October 18, 2013, 05:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swan

Ok, so this idea of a haunted mansion has been on my mind for a while now and hoping to see some interest in this RP!

Things to Note:

- This is not a horror RP, this is meant as a Thriller. No detailed blood and guts, please!
- This will be a sandbox RP, meaning you can write about your own unexplained experiences and/or made up. Ideas are welcomed.

- Romance is always welcomed, remember to check and respect other's Ons and Offs.

The Mount Steward House and Garden, a Haunting.

Dear Prize Winner,
Congratulations! You have won a 7 day vacation in Northern Ireland’s Mount Stewart House and Garden. This includes all expenses paid:
-   2 way plane tickets
-   Food and beverages
-   Access to the garden
We will contact you shortly to finalize the details.

Again, congratulations!

Character Sheet
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Text or Photo)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Maximum length of 4 paragraphs and no shorter than 2, please.)

ladyelizabeth

I am definitely interested and will work on a character soon!
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

yugi006

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Swan

Rumm

Color me interested.  I have a couple of concepts in mind that could work for this... should be fun!

Swan

PartOfTheNight

I'm not male but certainly interested, as you may well know ^^'
Find me here. Feel free to check out my O/Os, ideas and stories.
And in light of my extended absence my A/A's
With love and snickerdoodles,
Your own piece of the Night.

Swan

TeacupTwink

::) I actually opened one of a similar genre - based on American Horror Story's first season since it's Halloween season. It's not picking up though, so color me interested? I'll have a character up shortly?

TeacupTwink

:X I didn't realize you had a character sheet til I finished. I just made one of my own. I was excited...

Name: Romero Sarkisian
Height: 5'9"
Body type: See picture, toned but lean.
Race: Exotic Mutt
Hair Color: Silken ebony
Eye Color: Dark chocolate to black
Skin-tone: Caramel
Personality: Quiet, reserved, educated, intelligent. Romero is well cultured in art and literature, despite being dyslexic and at times a bit distant. It sometimes seems he has two different personalities, as his other side is a mixture of romance and perversion. Eager to please, expressive and physical.
Sexuality: Homosexual { Semi-Closeted, not open to work or family. }
Dom/ Switch/ Sub: Switch
Bio: Romero was born and raised in England, despite being of a large mixed descent. An odd form of Armenian, Brazilian, Greek as well as Irish. He speaks with a mixture of an Armenian and English accent having been raised there the majority of his life, always living there even though he had traveled most of Europe. He was schooled for two years of college overseas in the U.S.  Romero grew up in a decently wealthy home, his father a doctor and mother a piano teacher. Romero is well versed in the arts of music, but seems to not know where he is going or what he is going for in his own life. Still a college student, he has taken up numerous hobbies to make up for his lack of a social life.

He has been to numerous psychologists, at times due to his medication another person or nature comes out. A fun, delightful and charming man who can charm the pants off anything and anyone. The sad thing is, Romero himself can barely remember a thing until he wakes up the next morning. Even without his medication it sometimes creeps in and out due to being in his system for so long. When that side does come out, he usually ends up drunk and below or on top of someone.

Swan

No worries! You have the basic info  :-) The OOC is now up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188476.0

Welcome everyone! Hopefully everyone is ready with their CS.

yugi006

I'll try and have one up soon. I've been busy with things.

Swan

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Rumm

is there a premise for how we won these delightful prizes?

TeacupTwink

Since this is a thriller, I'm just hoping that the only minority so far isn't the first to die.  ::)

Rumm

well, given there's only two characters up so far, a minority and an atheist I'd say its a toss up

Swan

It doesn't matter how the prize was won, just that it brought  all the characters together. I'll be getting mine up soon. Been quite busy, unexpectedly :(

Rumm

nothing bad I hope... as for the prize I was going to say it was given to James, but he's not sure from where.

Swan

Oh no, nothing bad at all. Just had a couple Birthdays to go to that I didn't think I was gonna make, is all.  ^-^

And yes, you can come up with however they obtained the prizes.

Rumm

Swan

Yep, I'll message her again, she's super busy but still wants in

Rumm