Cut Chrystal shines brighter? (F/F ideas)

Started by Chrystal, January 31, 2011, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Added "An awkward reunion".

Anyone would think I keep coming up with new ideas just to keep my thread on page one...

Actually, I keep coming up with ideas in the hope that someone will like one of them and ask to play...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Added "In the kitchen at parties"

That IKEA TV ad rocks!

Chrystal

Chrystal

Added "Do Furries Have Souls".

Also added "The Mosad Agent's Crush"

Chrystal

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm interested in Society's to blame and would like to play the cop role if you're still looking for people for that role play  :-)
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Chrystal

Sure. The story is still available.

Sending you a PM. Oh and congrats on your approval!

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Chrystal

Chrystal

Yet another idea popped into my head in time to stop my page sliding off the bottom....

Added "The Greatest Of Ease"

Chrystal

Added "Alone in the black"

After I vowed I wasn't going to, and then that I wasn't going to bump the thread. Oh well, I'm a sucker for a great plot.

GaGa88

Hi there. I would love to play 'But You Broke Mine', 'An Awkward Reunion', or 'For Who I Am'. If you'd be interested in any of these still and would like to discuss things, pm me. Would love to help bring any of the three to life for you. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Smoothtrooperette

I may be interested in "For who I am," "When I Die..." or "In the kitchen at parties."

sstone72

Hi,  if you ever get any desires for fantasy type of roll plays,  I would love to try a scene with you.

xoxoxo
Sarah

Chrystal

It has been a loooong while since I bumped this thread.

I've probably added four or five new ideas and taken off a few old ones in that time.

I'm probably available for one or two new stories.

Chrystal

I haven't posted to this thread in a while, so I figure I'll give it a nudge.

Chrystal

Added "Running the Country", and the US variant of the same.

Chrystal

Added "Electric sheep" and removed a few that were taken.

Chrystal

Reinstated a couple of ideas that have been dropped by the other player and added a couple of new ones -  "Old red Wine", and "Quite an Impression"