Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Being with one, ever thought about the other one ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Elina

Not guilty. 

Have you ever asked your partner to do something you knew they would not be comfortable with?

Lucius Cornelius

not guilty.

have you ever asked to do something, and after partner does he/she confess that really don't like and you feel really bad about it?

Bubbles

not guilty..

Did you wore some clothing that you hated,but you had to due for an important event?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

sooooo guilty!!!

Did you go to an important event not too well dressed?

Bubbles

not guilty! : D

tell me,did you GF/Wife made you wear something that only she liked it and asked you/begged you to wear it for an entire day?
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

guilty

have you wear something you don't like but other people like only to please?(yes is pretty much the same question)

TheLegionary

I always do that. Guilty.

Have you ever wore any fetiche clothes in spite of find that outfit ridiculous?

finewine

Not guilty.

Have you ever peeked in on your parents when they were having sex?

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Did you ever did work out in a public place ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

SSJ4Gojeta

Guilty.

Have you ever lost your trunks in the pool?  :-[

wokeupmad

Not guilty. (Lost my top in the ocean once thoug)

Ever fake a minor injury to get the attention/assist of someone sexy you wanted to talk to?
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever lied to your bf/gf to spend more time with them ?

SSJ4Gojeta

Guilty.

Ever cancelled an important appointment just so you could keep talking with someone?

MrDiamondBackJack

Not guilty, but I did stay up until 4 am when I had class at 8 am, because I was talking with a cute girl in the dorm lounge.  I did make it to clas, but I slept through it.

Did you ever pretend to be something you are not, such as a vegitarian or a Republican, to impress a guy or girl who was one?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

SSJ4Gojeta

Guilty - pretended I was against GM crops so I would have something to talk about with a cute girl.

Have you ever used a very corny pickup line?

DiverseDesires

not guilty but I've hear toooo many!

Have you ever looked at a stranger and wondered what kind of panties/boxers they are wearing?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Coreli

Not sure I haven't ever wondered.

Have you ever thought of someone else, while being "intimate" with the one your with?

Bubbles

Guilty.

Did you used to lie to the friend of yours to get rid of her/him faster?
A/AO/O's

Talia

Yup...Guilty

Ever wonder if a mutual friend was any good in bed.....or would be good in yours ??
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

SSJ4Gojeta

Guilty.

Ever wondered if your gf/bf would allow your ex to join in for a night of fun?

Miss Arha

Quote from: SSJ4Gojeta on October 04, 2010, 05:04:53 PM
Guilty.

Ever wondered if your gf/bf would allow your ex to join in for a night of fun?

Nope. Not guilty.

Ever been caught looking at (a part) of someone that you shouldn't have?

I was busted on the subway tonight. God he had a nice butt. I was totally caught.

JerichoMyers

Guilty. Was starring at this girls very awkward cleavage. It was tan on top and powder white on the lower part. It was very, well, awkward.

Ever wonder if a stranger would have sex with you?

Lucius Cornelius

guilty,

ever try to score with that stranger?

JerichoMyers

Noooooo! This Goblin knows to not try to score with people.

Ever started jerking off while your pet was in the same room? Never done it but it seems like an awkward moment.