Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

ooh, very much so. don't mind if I do!

The next person owns at least one rusty key.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

I'm sure somewhere crammed back in one of my "junk drawers", are a few old, rusty keys!  ;P

Next person drives a car that is at least.....10 years old!  ;P

Ephemera

My Lillith was made in 1998, so, thirteen years.  But she has aged quite well, and is still a raven beauty!

The next person tweets.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

I have a twitter account, and subscribe to several different actors/stars/etc, but I NEVER tweet anything.  ;P

<< Lazy tweeter!  lol

Next person prefers texting over talking on their cell....

Ephemera

It depends on who I'm talking to... I like both, but I do text ALL THE TIME.  Something about that special voice though... so I'll have to say no.

The next person talks to the moon.

Anesa

Not yet....but who knows. :)

Next person has a "somewhat" dark side when it comes to fetishes....

Ephemera

Hehe.... guilty.  And dark.

The next person uses random objects for bookmarks.

Anesa

Don't use chewed bubblegum.....just sayin'.   >_>

Next person is a Boomer Sooner fan!  ;P

Ephemera

LOL!

And oops.  No.  (Don't shoot me.) I know it's a crime to NOT be a college football fan in this part of the world.  But there you go.

The next person has slept outdoors, beneath the stars?

Anesa

I have, and I love to camp...but do prefer at least the shelter of a tent over my head.. ;P

(You're forgiven.....I'm not a college football fan either...but I do like it when OU wins!) :D

Next person has had at least one minor/major surgery in their lifetime.....

<< appendix and gall bladder removed!  ;P

Kazuume

Nope

The next person would rather read the book than watch the movie.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Ephemera

<< slept beneath the stars two nights in a row this weekend... and loved it.  AND YES!  I hate watching the movie first!

The next person is left handed?  (50/50 chance... unless you're ambidextrous.)

Story Tale

Right, handed that is, not you are.

The next person let's their kitty/doggy sleep with them.

Kazuume

Nope don't have either

next person just experienced a rainy day.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Not for weeks now. Bah.

The next person yearns for hot water.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

not so much... cold water though, I could go for.

The next person is craving both salty and sweet.

Stone

Oh yes, oh yes.

The next person never says no to new things.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

are you kidding....I have socks from when I graduated from high school!

the next person idolizes Tina Fey
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Story Tale

Me me! She's one of my fav actresses. Im obsessed with the way she talks! I could watch her lips move all day.

the next person will go turn up my heater for me so I can get out of bed?

Jeffrey

will not...run for it yourself, princess!

the next person thinks dirty dancing has something to do with Miss Piggy and whip cream
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Story Tale

Meanie! *throws pillow at you*

Dirty dancing is all about not putting baby in a corner! Although its always fun to put Mrs. Piggy in a food fight.

The next person is happy its Monday!

Jeffrey

*Flips Monday off*

The next person would kill everyone in the room for a autograph from Lady GaGa

Stone

Heck no. But I will kill Lady Gaga for everyone in this room. (Aaaaaaaw!)

The next person thinks the end is extremely fucking night.

Jeffrey

the only fucking thing is....I have no idea what you were saying there...

the next person plays the kazoo

Stone

Nope.

The next person thinks raccoon and baboons should be related.