Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

After the bought of laughter, from being tickled, I get up and hunt down the thief. Taking back the trophy*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*pulls Tarzan move.... soaring down from above, holding a vine, wearing a fur-thing... making that funny 'awwahahahahawww' sound as I swipe Reign and trophy... setting her down on a far off tree, apologizing* Sorry... hehehe... didn't mean to take you also... hmmm... I think. *then swings off, tree to tree, in the distance, happily clutching the prized trophy*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*throws staff at Cynical vine and cuts it* gotcha *grabs trophy as a falling Cynical passes.* I WIN
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*after falling, and falling, and falling... then later waking to some giant gorilla probing...*

Yow! Whoa... *jumps from it's clutches... making sure 'everything is still intact'... bites gorilla to show it who's boss... then whips out homing device... pinpointing trophy... sending candy-missile which surrounds saturnschild in layer upon layer of candy which would take days to nibble her way through... taking trophy she dropped*

Thank you... for keeping this safe. :P
*See Pillory*

leelan

*leaping into Cynical's arms wrapping my arms around him smooching him over and over until he drops the win then grabbing it winking at him* thank you Beloved *runs off*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

*takes feather... attacking leelan relentlessly... until she drops the trophy... when I grab it, give her a long cuddle... then apologize*

Sawwwry, it's business, not personal.

*and with that, vanishes into the darkness that is his abode*
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

*follows Cynical through the shadows and to his lair (for she knows where it is) and there proceeds to chain him to the leg of his over stuffed easy chair and take the trophy and poof into nothingness* 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mordred

*hmm... ponders this predicament for a while before my trusty fangs gnaw on the leg of the chair... freeing myself... realizing later I could have simply lifted the damn thing... jumping into the trail of nothingness... whizzing through the void to grab hold of Mith.... giving her a long kiss as my hands pry the trophy free.... then letting go as she continues and I find myself spinning off into a new trail of crazy void*
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

*reverses gears and follows Cynical into the void, landing on top of him when we finally stop and quickly leaning down to kiss him, grabbing the trophy while he's distracted from the kisses, then standing up and fleeing quickly*

It's MINE...my own....my PRECIOUS <-- *insert Gollum voice here*
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

*pulls out an old trick... yelling out 'Wonder Twins Unite'... raising ringed fist in air which of course Mith raiases also... and as the blast of crazy light envelopes us... making sight kinda impossible... there are a few thunds and struggles... as Mith realizes... upon the lights dimming... the thing is gone... (trophy)... with a note of apology and a tingling sensation as she knows she was... well... groped a bit by vampire hands*
*See Pillory*

Cirdan

*tears a hole in the fabric of space, steps through, grabs trophy*

Thanks, I was wondering where I left this.

*Steps back into hole and seals it behind*

Pixilicious

*distracts Cirdan with a picture of you know who and the proceeds to take the Trophy from him*  MIIIIIIIINE!
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

WyldRanger

*tickles Pix so as to take the win away from her*

saturnschild

*points scythe at Xana and easily takes win* Ha ha Saturn prevails
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Points pistol at Saturn and takes the win*

Never take a scythe to a gun fight.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mithlomwen

*sneaks up behind Inkidu and ninja tickles him, taking the win and fleeing quickly* 

Miiiiiiiiiiine again!!
Baby, it's all I know,

saturnschild

*flips onto Mithlomwen and flips back off with win* ha ha.

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*floats in and out, stealing the win in the process*

Mordred

Stumbles in... blurry eyed... quietly takes the win from what appears to be a sleeping Xana... creeping away equally quietly.
*See Pillory*

leelan

*tip toes over to Cynical, smiling leaning down kissing his cheek very gently, smoothing his hair back while taking the win from him then whispering sweet nothings into his ear before tip toeing away*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mithlomwen

*slides in 'Risky Business' style and while she's distracted with Cynical, snatches the win from her, and slides out again*
Baby, it's all I know,

Krysia

*tumbles in and looks around sitting on her rear looking awkward for a moment while she gets orientated. Paws over to Mith and snags the win pawing off the scene with it in her maw* I win!

LA

saturnschild

*runs up to Krysia and gives the sweetest smile* hi ya *steals win and runs away* Mines forever

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Steals the win and hides under the bed--

No one will find me here. <,< >,>
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

*looks under bed Inkidu just said where he hide up under* wow really *takes win and walks away*

Ons and Offs saturn