Elliquiy Appentice Looking for Mistress to Show Him The Ropes

Started by Eurysthenes, May 13, 2011, 02:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eurysthenes

Hi, my name, for all practical purposes, is Eurysthenes. I'm new here, and just looking to getting into ERP for the first time. That'd make me an internet virgin, I suppose. (Don't worry, it's ONLY in that context in which I'm inexperienced.) I've had long time interest, but I've never really taken that jump.

So, what I'm looking for is a female roleplaying partner, as in an actual woman playing an human lady (elongated ears and such not withstanding), with the patience to deal with an enthusiastic newcomer. As far as I can tell, it's all rather self explanatory, no different than phone sex or good old fashioned roleplay at home, but still - new experiences and all.

Don't let the title be misleading, I'm not particularly looking for a sub position role (unless that's your thing). I'm open to essentially any scenario that falls within my Turn Ons/Offs. (Basically, anything heterosexual, not grotesquely violent, and involving human or essentially human characters.) Of course, with some of those I'm willing to experiment and get a little out of my comfort zone. After all, I'm a newb here. Actually, I really enjoy the idea of helping a woman live out some secret, naughty little fantasy or experimenting with her own sexual curiosities.

As far as my own characters, I believe myself to have somewhat mundane preferences but, again, this may merely be inexperience talking. I prefer to think of myself as a giving lover, and derive as much pleasure from turning a woman on and giving her pleasure as I do from receiving. I like to leave my partners... appreciative.

If you're interested, feel free to reply here or by PM and propose an idea. Personally, I'd prefer play by post and not necessarily an arranged time or single-sitting engagement. Something that stretches out over time is fine by me.

So, would any of you ladies be interested in breaking me in? ;)