Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

would have been guilty when I was a kid but not so much these days now I am a grown up lol
G or NG you want to go back to bed when you have aq pay bill day and not think about them.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Guilty, I suppose. I always want to go back to bed.

Guilty or Not Guilty? At least once you've secretly felt glad when someone famous (or perhaps notorious) died.

Styx26

Guilty. At least I did feel guilty after that initial feeling of so-called 'justified' gladness happened.

Passing it on.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Phantomhive

Quote from: Styx26 on January 29, 2016, 12:54:41 PM
Guilty. At least I did feel guilty after that initial feeling of so-called 'justified' gladness happened.

Passing it on.

Guilty of passing it on.

G or NG you want to stop feeling guilty lol
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Are you kidding? Guilty, my guilt complexes have guilt complexes.

Guilty or Not Guilty - You've been attracted to someone entirely too young/old for you.

Mirrah

Guilty... Does it make a difference if it was mutual? No? Thought that might be the case...

Guilty or not guilty? You sometimes forget you put something in the refrigerator until it starts to go bad.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Codswallop

Totally guilty. I swear there are elves that turn food invisible until it goes bad, and then you go "How could I have missed this?"

Guilty or not guilty? You have fondled the chest area of someone not of your preferred gender.

Mirrah

It was all accidental, I swear! That work space was just way too small for three people! :o

Guilty or not guilty? Commando.

Codswallop

Not guilty. I hate going commando unless I'm wearing a kilt, which is rare but not unheard of.

Guilty or not guilty? At least once, you have worn the underwear of the opposite sex.

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever invented a recipe that turned out to be really good?

Mirrah

I wouldn't call it inventing, since I just basically tossed left over ingredients in a pot. So... not guilty?

Guilty or not guilty? You got ticketed recently for a traffic violation.

Stone

That is impossible.

Are you guilty of being frequently late?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Undine

Very guilty, especially for doctor's appointments for myself.  Call it... Anticipatory dread, I suppose.

Guilty or not guilty:  have you, at least once today, smiled in the face of someone you would far prefer to have knocked the hell out?
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Codswallop

Not today specifically, but my downstairs neighbor REALLY needs to be knocked the hell out. So guilty.

Guilty or not guilty: You have visited a strip club, burlesque show, or similar adults-only entertainment venue.

Stone

I refuse to answer the on the grounds of... oh, man, I've been to places much further down the hole.

You, Sir, or gentlewoman, do not swear half as often as you used to.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Codswallop

I think that's true. When I was younger I had a much bigger potty mouth than I have now. I've learned a little self-control since then.

Guilty or not guilty? You have masturbated in a public restroom.

Stone

Nah. But I once did something worse in there. I used it for its intended purpose.  O8)

You, fine person of the E, are guilty of hiding at least one band from your peers in your teenage years fearing shame and expulsion.

Bamagirl

It's true.  I liked Pearl Jam and listened to that orange CD (can't remember if it was Ten or Vs.) a bunch but wouldn't admit because the other kids listening to it were the dirty nerdy kids, and yeah- not me.

The next person is totally guilty of overdressing for an innocuous event.  Tucking in the shirt and wearing trousers not pants or jeans for a guy (or heck, tucking in a shirt with jeans!), or if you're a gal throwing on the statement dress when something else would have worked.  Don't forget the shoes, it's so easy to go overboard there, and you did it.  For a trip with friends to a restaurant or even an outing at a bar.  You're that person. 

Revel in your guilt, you were the hottest person in the room.
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Yukina

Not guilty. I feel I under-dress if anything.

The next person is guilty of having laughed evilly at least once in their life.

PennySludt

Guilty as charged! (I think...)

Ever stolen candy from a baby? (Or toddler, or child, or SO....lol!)
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

SMR Rein

The incarnation of sin I may be, but I've never stolen anything from a child or baby of any age. So, not guilty.

Whomever posts next will be guilty of pirating movies or downloading pirated movies.
Be bold

PennySludt

Innocent. INNOCENT I TELL YOU!

Although it has been offered more than once. I just don't feel good about that! :\

You are charged with streaking through the neighborhood! (Or anywhere really)
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

SMR Rein

I once ran naked from a camp bathroom to the cabin. Why? I don't know that I had a reason. I was 9, though.

You are hereby declared guilty of checking Facebook more than twice in less than 10 minutes.
Be bold

PennySludt

Ever in my life? Guilty. In the last two weeks? Innocent.

You are charged with eating dessert first!

Mirrah

Sometimes, dessert is the best part of dinner! *Sigh.*

Guilty or not guilty? You've forgotten to shift gears before trying to drive off before.