The IGHSMU Wants YOU! [GURPS 4.0e]

Started by Revolverman, December 22, 2012, 05:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revolverman

The Inter-Galactic Heroes, Supers, Mythological Union is looking for the best in .001% of those with abilities well above your companions! Bring Order and Good to the far flung worlds of the confederacy! No superpowers will be rejected!

(An open call for two more people to join a superhero based GURPS RP. Very Lighthearted and Silly, and the main goal is to have fun! Post today!)

Kunoichi

So, speaking as a player who's already signed up for this game, I certainly hope that we get some interest. ^^ It's my first time playing GURPS, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the character I made performs in-game.

Muse

Hm...  Intresting.  :) 

What board will the game be on?  (For example:  NC System Small Games?) 

What sort of character mix do you have so far?  And can you tell us more about the organization that would recruit us? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Kunoichi

I'm not sure about what board Revolverman plans to host the game on, but thus far, we've only got my character, a hot-headed cyborg with pyrokinetic abilities. ^^; Gurps doesn't seem to be very popular on E, unfortunately.

Character creation is set at 300 points, and Tech Level is at 10.

Revolverman

Anything that could be a "super power" is good as gold. Even if its completely mundane like the Punisher or Hawkeye.

The IGHSMU is a superhero training and, for lack of a better word, job center for various supers. They aren't the only one, but they are the biggest. High ranking Heroes get to work on independent while those in the lower ranks have to do the IGHSMU contracts to build their ranking. It can claims up to 50% of any monetary or land reward gained by its members, but it doesn't charge fees or entrance costs. Besides Its a bit of a bureaucratic mess, but what large org isn't? Using DnD alinements, its Lawful Neutral with a strong lean to Lawful Good.