Thundercats (Hooo~!) [Accepting 1 M and 2 F]

Started by Dark Deception, September 22, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

*Lifts hand*

Is white tiger still available? And I was thinking either cleric or servant?

Dark Deception

White Tiger is available. I'm making a Cleric/Servant so both options are available.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

bubby

YAY! Can I have white tiger Cleric please? I'll work on a profile later tonight/tomorrow...I'm currently looking for pics...and..um...watching football.. <.<

bubby

(HOPE THIS IS OK)

Name: Tigria
Race: White Tiger
Height: 5' 5”
Weight: 130

Visual Appearance:

Written Appearance: She has long snowy hair that falls just past her shoulders, eyes of bright sky blue. Slightly on the short side, she also tends towards muscle. When not swathed in full armor (pieces that include special fingered gauntlets that allow for her claws to be free, greaves that cover over the knee and top of her foot, and a chest plate fit special to her torso combined with specialized pauldrons), she can be seen in soft suede loincloth and halter of bright blue.
Personality: Very quiet. Most her life the only thing she's known is the Cleric's, her training, the hard life of a protector of the royal family. She is prone to staying within the shadows in a situation that involves gatherings such as parties or the like, watching. Kind of a wall-flower. Yet when it comes to battle she is fierce. When she is given an order she follows through swiftly and accurately, be it simply delivering a message or slitting a throat.
Likes: The color blue, dancing, practicing with her sword.
Dislikes: Conspirators, those that think themselves above everyone else, the color pink.
Quirks/Flaws: Horrid in social situations, and around the males. Tends be be like a deer caught in the headlights if someone attempts to interact socially with her, has never really been taught how. She knows she desperately wants to be noticed, to have friends, to have -fun-, but she just doesn't know how.
Talents: Dancing. Though this is something she does when she is alone, and none have yet to witness it, she is very good, very sensual, and can lose herself easily while doing it.
Background: She is an orphan. She was left on the steps of the orphanage as a kitten, and grew up there until the time she was deemed old enough and ready to train as a Cleric, an occupation she had made certain all knew she was destined for (her own words). From the moment she could lift a wooden sword she began training, learning the skills of an assassin, as a warrior. Learning languages, learning reading and writing. Learning how to watch, how to listen. Learning every nuance that it takes to be of the Elite that protects the Royal family, especially the King. He sees herself as a 'Kings Favorite', though does not brag about this, for it is simply how she feels, as she tends to be chosen for many a choice mission.
Weapon(s): Long sword, Chakram
Special Ability: Very enhanced hearing, an ability that works well for her when trying to root out secrets.
Style: Due to her dancing abilities, this transfers to her fighting style as well. Her movements are very fluid, her body capable of bending to angles most couldn't accomplish. Her sword is her main weapon, but she has no problem using her teeth to tear out a throat or five.

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

I added you to the character list. Sorry it took me awhile. I was up all night trying to cure my laptop of slowness and registry issues. My character's an orphan too!  :P I'll have him posted up later. He's pretty much finished just haven't got around to it and now I'm tired as hell. I'm going to sleep.  -_-

AngelicBlade

Why is it so hard to find a male cheetah?! Gwad. . .

AngelicBlade

*Sigh* Took forever but here are some pics I might use. . .

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/456300/armor-furry-guin-guin_saga-kouno_hikaru-male-solo

bubby

Quote from: AngelicBlade on September 25, 2011, 01:38:43 PM
*Sigh* Took forever but here are some pics I might use. . .

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This one!! *Cough*...Just sayin'....I like the shadowy one too...

Angzyn

Very interesting idea, sent you a PM Dark Deception with an idea. If not I will play a cat.  ;D

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Ramael

Casual interest...slots still open? Thinking jovial Tiger (different species to white tiger, right? If not, I can change species) friend of the royals?

Karasu

Are you looking for male Lion? I can type up a character sheet real quick if you are.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

arikelillusion

i ll send my profile late tonight... i know what picture i ll use now.. =D
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Ramael

Having trouble finding decent male pics of tiger-characters...that aren't Tygra.

AngelicBlade

This good? :P *for a pic tiger thingy* I confused myself O_o

http://imacwallpapers.com/wallpapers/ANML1c6c342858c5789a/ANML1c6c342858c5789a_408x230.jpg

Edit: Hold on, I'll have it working soon.

Dark Deception

AngelicBlade: I wish you had told me because I know there was a moment when I was searching for a pic for my own Cat that I ran across a male cheetah. It's too "furry." I don't want Furry or Japanese neko looking. The best way to search for pictures that I used was to type in "Thundercats OC" in DeviantArt or Google. Also just typing in "Cheetah" you'll come across one that looks Thundercat-ish.

Ramael: Yes, an orange tiger is different from a white tiger. As I suggested to AB, searching "Thundercats OC" or just Tiger in DeviantArt will give you many options.

Karasu: If we supposedly have a Lioness, then having a Prince wouldn't be all that necessary. But I don't know yet since she hasn't put up a profile. But...unless you both want to be brother and sister that's up to you guys for background collaboration. It's always difficult when it comes to the lions! ><

Angelic Blade: Yeah, it's still broken.

Dark Deception

I'm going to be finishing up on my character's profile today (FOR REAL THIS TIME), and then I'll post up several pictures I found to help those who are looking for ones.

VNConsort

I'm finishing up my character and it'll be posted later tonight.  If Karasu wants to collaborate then I'm open to the idea.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Dark Deception

Lynx
Race: Lynx
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 175 lbs.(79.4kg)
Written Appearance: His fur is tan with dark brown spots, speckling his body. His mane (hair) is white with black spots and his ears are solid black, long and pointed with black tufts on the end. His eyes are aquatic-blue and glossy like glass. His abdomen is a creamy white. As a servant, Lynx tends to wear baggy clothes—robes, pants, and tunics usually too big for his size. His outfits often match his fur, white, beige, and white with a soft tinge of blue. The reason he wears such garments is to veil his lean figure underneath. Without his clothes, Lynx doesn’t have a servant’s figure. His muscles have been hardened under rigorous training. Suspenders that are actually straps that hold several knives lace up his chest and shoulders. Black, loose-fitting pants and light, plated armor adorn his chest, shins, and shoulders. Sheathed at his hips are bronze claws.
Personality:Under the disguise of a kitchenhand, Lynx is cheery, playful, naïve, and always on the move. He is always given a shopping list from the head chef, and can be found around the markets, gathering groceries and ingredients for the royal family’s banquets. The head chef finds him to be a nuisance in the kitchen as he suspects him trying to sneak a taste of the dishes he’s prepared. The fact that the mere kitchenhand is actually a cleric is known only to Cougan, the king, and other clerics.

On the other hand, Lynx’s true personality is very ambitious. He shows slight arrogance, but not enough to be described as a character flaw. He is witty with the mind of a thief and can be quite the talker (manipulator). Lynx takes his job seriously. He’s been a Cleric since he was a kitten, and works hard collecting intelligence to keep the king and his family safe. Lynx lives his job every day and doesn’t believe in failure. He must succeed and must maintain exceptional performance. Because Lynx has never had a true father, he works hard to please Cougan.
Likes: His favorite foods are fish, rabbit, and venison. He likes being praised by his father-figure Cougan, and being the best that he can be.
Dislikes: Failure, doubt, being wrong, and people who try to tell him he can’t do something.
Quirks/Flaws: Type A personality – Lynx is constantly doing his job. He’s done it since he first became a Cleric, and this personality could have manifested from Cougan’s doing. Lynx will continue to work his hardest until he meets his undoing.
Talents: Accuracy, acute hearing, cooking, agility, and ballroom dancing.
Background: Lynx started out as an orphan from what he remembers. As a kitten, he was a pick-pocket, and his fate was sealed the day he tried to pick the pocket of a Cleric. The Cleric was Cougan himself. He had caught Lynx, scolded him shrewdly, and sent the cat back on his way. Little did he know how ambitious the thief was for moments after, he caught the kitten trying to steal from him again, and again, and again. Having grown fed up, Cougan captured the stray boy and gave him an education. He then trained him to be a cleric.

Lynx’s abilities were tested in past wars with the Mutants of Plun-Darr. He and several other clerics were sent into battle alongside the Thunderian military to swiftly take out snipers and tankers that were pinning the allied units. It was his first eye-opener into the ugly truths of reality, and it has hardened him and made him stronger; the cat he is today.
Weapon(s): Throwing Knives and bronze extendable claws that can extend up to six-inches.
Special Ability: Acute Hearing – Because of Lynx’s large ears, he is able to pick up sounds that no other cats can hear. Mice scurrying through the walls, people talking in the next room, the soft footsteps of an approaching enemy, the ruffle of clothes, etc. His hearing gives him the perception he needs to be the best knife-thrower in the kingdom. He can throw a knife without looking at his opponent for as long as he can hear him or her, their position can easily be perceived.
Style: As a projectile user, Lynx maintains range for his advantage. He is skilled with the knives he carries, able to not only throw them but use them for close combat if need be. Because he is shorter than most cats, his attacks are usually aimed low to make enemies taller than him have to work hard to guard against his swift swipes. If unarmed, he’ll use the claws on his hands and feet. He is adept at hand-to-hand combat if he so needs to defend himself, but he’ll dominantly stick to range, keeping his distance and constantly attacking the enemy’s openings.

Lynx has a special technique with his knives called Dance of a Thousand Needles where he rapidly lobs knives at the enemy that can reduce them to a mere pin cushion in seconds. It is unknown if Lynx is actually producing 1,000 knives. No one has ever counted.

Dark Deception

All right. Some pictures I saved and I've been showing them to some of you who have PMed me and asked. I'll upload pictures of a Tiger, Male Cheetah, and I suppose a Snow Leopard now lol. You don't have to use them, but you're welcome to. They're just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. *points to the profiles so far posted* The cats in those pictures don't look anthropomorphic nor Japanese-anime neko. If the picture doesn't look like those two things, then I'll approve it.

Dark Deception

VNConsort

Oh shoot, nice pictures you have there!  I'm still looking for an appropriate lioness.  Any sites anyone knows? 

@Karasu- Yea, twins would be cool!  I know you added me on YIM, give me a ring about your thoughts
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

bubby

Question: Are the Clerics aware of one another?