Interest check for NWOD Period RP (EX) Spartacus blood & sand meets Underworld

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, March 24, 2010, 02:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

The Nos has a set of jugs I see :P.     An is not familiar that denim was in style. 

Just kidding,  the picture looks great.    The back story looks good and nice with the personality RubySlippers.   As Marvin said, a very interesting character; that will provide some fun and plot lines to spin off of. 

RubySlippers

Her seduction style, um, lift tunic and after they examine me do the deed for a low price. Save if she is hungry then they will pay in a few coins and blood loss but enjoy it.

I figure she relies on streetwise and being skilled in the profession not ,er, seducing. Face it most men would be inclined due to her price and looks, the fact she is nuts should not be that big an issue.

At least no one will catch an STD.

Marvin

If it's needed, then I could run a secondary character/NPC to give some more life to it? If so, just throw me something and I'll play it.
The story so far -> Legacy of Castille
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)

Senti

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Senti on March 27, 2010, 02:39:07 AM
hello all

I shall be joining you soon. Character to come.

Thank you for the interest.  An is looking  forward to your character.   :)

RubySlippers

A reply to the PM, I intend to play and run one character. If you feel the need for that many character scale back the game to not be demanding of more than the group perhaps. This is not rpol ,thankfully, but the player pool is smaller so that should be considered.

Elven Sex Goddess

Still recruiting, plenty of positions open.

If un-sure of a system, have generated characters ready to go. 
That can go with ones background. 
Also is more then willing to help in creating
a character and doing a character sheet up.

Marvin

I polished my character a bit to fit with the latest info, just roll back to page 1 to see the changes
The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart
Intrested in joining? -> A Post Apocalyptic Space Adventure (Spots will open for all kinds of characters as the story develops)

Elven Sex Goddess

Updated what is available to play,  What has been filled, by players and NPC characters. 

Note;  the ludus is the coterie for the vampire characters.   

There is still plenty of openings,  still recruiting.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on March 28, 2010, 12:01:15 AM
Still recruiting, plenty of positions open.

If un-sure of a system, have generated characters ready to go. 
That can go with ones background. 
Also is more then willing to help in creating
a character and doing a character sheet up.

Still open for recruiting.    If interested  let me know through posting here or sending me a pm.   

Elven Sex Goddess

Recruiting is still open. 

Game threads will go up by this weekend.    (IC -  OOC -  Roster)

The synopsis of the setting.   The ludus is the core backdrop of the  setting.   The haven that the chronicle revolves around.    The main driving plot of the lanista and his consort.   To gain appointment into position of power in the Camarilla.    Those went in mere pawns,  pieces to be used towards that goal.   From fellow vampires,   who offer areas of expertise and skill that is needed.   While in return gaining the protection of the coterie of the ludus.    Ghouls to serve,  prize or influential persons of interest that bring benefit to the ludus.   Finally the ludus itself,  the reason it is a ludus.   The gladiators themselves.    From mortal slaves to the ghoul thralls.   That fight in the bloody spectator sport.     Most prized amongst these gladiators.   Are the Uratha,  the werewolves.   To the vampires marvelous beauty of destruction to be used for entertainment and sport.    All of these individuals seeking their own goals within.   Seeking out their own designs to be fulfilled.     As freedom can be won through rising up within the arena. 

Marvin

The Crew so far
The OOC
The Combat chart

RubySlippers

Don't count me in yet I'm seriously rethinking of redoing my character top to bottom. I like the concept but it won't work long term for a Nos sadly. Simply put to interact with humans I need a more social clan I think.

That and I don't have the role-playing skills to pull it off I'm afraid.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 02, 2010, 08:09:31 PM
Don't count me in yet I'm seriously rethinking of redoing my character top to bottom. I like the concept but it won't work long term for a Nos sadly. Simply put to interact with humans I need a more social clan I think.

That and I don't have the role-playing skills to pull it off I'm afraid.

Sure,  no problem dear.   Play with what you want.     

Dizzied

I saw the first episode of this a few days ago.  I've also had a craving for NWOD.  This must be some kind of trap.

I would love to play if you need another player.  I tend to have sporadic periods of intense energy, followed by brief bouts of writer's block, though.  I wouldn't want to hold up the game during my down time.  Is there a position that could be sporadic, coming in and out of the story at times if need be?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Dizzied on April 02, 2010, 11:26:27 PM
I saw the first episode of this a few days ago.  I've also had a craving for NWOD.  This must be some kind of trap.

I would love to play if you need another player.  I tend to have sporadic periods of intense energy, followed by brief bouts of writer's block, though.  I wouldn't want to hold up the game during my down time.  Is there a position that could be sporadic, coming in and out of the story at times if need be?

Thank you for the interest.   Yes of course, there is room for sporadic periods of intense energy.   Followed by intermittent lulls.

Now depending on what you want to play.   Vampire,  ghoul, mortal or even werewolf.   

What are you looking to play?

Dizzied

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on April 02, 2010, 11:51:04 PM
Thank you for the interest.   Yes of course, there is room for sporadic periods of intense energy.   Followed by intermittent lulls.

Now depending on what you want to play.   Vampire,  ghoul, mortal or even werewolf.   

What are you looking to play?

Well, I think I could play any of the above, if I had to.  I guess I have a slight leaning towards a vampire of some kind, though.  I'd love to try a werwewolf, but I haven't had time to familiarize myself with them in the NWOD yet.  So I think it's best I stick to the kindred.

I'm kicking around two ideas right now.  The first is for a female Ventrue, a woman with a fascination for the gladiator fights.  She has a husband, but he's little more than a puppet whom she controls with blood bonds and dominate.  She has a fascination with gladiators, and loves to watch them fight (especially in the pits) or fuck. 

The other idea I have is (gulp) a favored slave of some kind.  She'd be either a gangrel or a daeva, probably from the far north.  I like the role of the Carthaginian gladiator (I forget his name), who does all the dirty work for the Ludus' owner.  She would sort of take that role.

Do you think either of those would be better suited to an on/off style?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Dizzied on April 03, 2010, 12:04:16 AM
Well, I think I could play any of the above, if I had to.  I guess I have a slight leaning towards a vampire of some kind, though.  I'd love to try a werwewolf, but I haven't had time to familiarize myself with them in the NWOD yet.  So I think it's best I stick to the kindred.

I'm kicking around two ideas right now.  The first is for a female Ventrue, a woman with a fascination for the gladiator fights.  She has a husband, but he's little more than a puppet whom she controls with blood bonds and dominate.  She has a fascination with gladiators, and loves to watch them fight (especially in the pits) or fuck. 

The other idea I have is (gulp) a favored slave of some kind.  She'd be either a gangrel or a daeva, probably from the far north.  I like the role of the Carthaginian gladiator (I forget his name), who does all the dirty work for the Ludus' owner.  She would sort of take that role.

Do you think either of those would be better suited to an on/off style?

A female vampire would be nice.  Through there are no ventrue at this time.   There is the Julii instead.   Favored attributes are either  presence or resolve.   Clan disciplines;  Dominate, Animalism and resilience.     Clan weakness is a -2 to degeneration  rolls.   This is the only real difference between them and the Ventrue.   As a ventrue -2 is assessed to derangement rolls.     

Dizzied

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on April 03, 2010, 12:24:58 AM
A female vampire would be nice.  Through there are no ventrue at this time.   There is the Julii instead.   Favored attributes are either  presence or resolve.   Clan disciplines;  Dominate, Animalism and resilience.     Clan weakness is a -2 to degeneration  rolls.   This is the only real difference between them and the Ventrue.   As a ventrue -2 is assessed to derangement rolls.   

Hm...my idea has evolved a little.  I'm thinking of an influential guest, a female Daeva who, along with her husband, owns the local Pit.  Her goal at staying at the Ludus is to acquire strong fighter's for her pit, as well as to watch the gladiators train for her amusement.  She constantly tries to coax the Lanista into toughening his men up in the hells of her underworld fighting ring.  Do you think that concept would work with the story at all?

Whatever I make, I'll try to have it done by some point tomorrow. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Dizzied on April 03, 2010, 12:56:52 AM
Hm...my idea has evolved a little.  I'm thinking of an influential guest, a female Daeva who, along with her husband, owns the local Pit.  Her goal at staying at the Ludus is to acquire strong fighter's for her pit, as well as to watch the gladiators train for her amusement.  She constantly tries to coax the Lanista into toughening his men up in the hells of her underworld fighting ring.  Do you think that concept would work with the story at all?

Whatever I make, I'll try to have it done by some point tomorrow.

It is quite fashionable to sponsor a gladiator.  Whose exploits you could boast of,  amongst peers.  That is if he or she succeeds. 

Julii,  Daeva,  no problem at all.   Go with what you want. 

RubySlippers

Doesn't sound fair a vampire sponsored gladiator ghouled up with vamp blood would have a kind of unfair advantage. Fast healing and some access to disciplines. Cheaters.

;D

Elven Sex Goddess

The games are run with the greatest care of equality.  It matters not if your from Brittany,  Gaul,  Thrace,   Syria or where ever you might be from.   All are give equal chance to die a glorious death.    :P

Dizzied

Sorry for the delay. Here we go, Valeria, a wicked and conniving bitch who's after new gladiators for her pit.  :)

Name: Valeria
Clan: Daeva
Virtue: Hope
Vice: Greed
Concept: Underworld Leader
Attributes
Intelligence: 1
Wits: 2
Resolve: 3

Strength: 1
Dexterity: 4
Stamina: 2

Presence: 3
Manipulation: 4 (+1 for clan)
Composure: 2

Skills(specialties in parenthesis)
Academics: 1
Crafts
Investigation: 1
Medicine: 1
Occult
Politics: 1
Religion
Warfare

Archery
Athletics: 2
Brawl
Larceny: 3
Ride
Stealth(crowds): 2
Survival
Weaponry

Animal Ken
Empathy(motives): 3
Expression: 1
Intimidation
Persuasion(Fast talk): 2
Socialize: 1
Streetwise: 2
Subterfuge: 2

Merits
Resources: 4
Striking Looks: 2
Contacts (underworld): 1

Disciplines
Majesty: 3

Health: 7
Willpower: 5
Blood Potency: 1
Humanity: 7
Size: 5
Speed: 10
Defense: 2
Integrity:
Initiative: 5

Valeria was born to a wealthy Roman family, being taught that she’d always have riches and servants at her command.  However, her family fell upon hard times, and Valeria was taken as collateral, being sold into slavery when her father failed to pay his debts.  She served as a high-class prostitute for several years, a job which she detested but grew to tolerate eventually.  Her master, later to be her sire, was called Pontius Falconius, and was impressed with the slave girl’s will.  When she was 26, he sought to preserve her forever, embracing her.  Though the embrace originally came as a horrid shock, Valeria soon began to take pleasure in her new state.  When her master released her years later, her debts paid, she reveled in unlife, using her majesty to garner favor and power in the underworld.  Over the last 3 decades, she’s managed to save quite a bit of coin, and now owns an underworld tavern and fighting pit.  She keeps a few slaves in the cells, ready to fight for the crowd’s amusement, but she hopes to gain more respectable warriors to grace her ring by staying at the local Ludus and seducing the warriors there to try their hand at gaining quick, illicit coin.

Picture: http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2904/valeriajpg.jpg

Elven Sex Goddess

Dragoondawg25

General:
       Name: Varius
       Player: Dragoondawg25
       Concept: Gladiator
       Virtue: Fortitude
       Vice: Envy
       Auspice: Rahu
       Tribe: Ghost Wolves

Attributes:
       Intelligence: 2
       Wits: 3
       Resolve: 2
       Strength: 3
       Dexterity: 3
       Stamina: 2
       Presence: 2
       Manipulation: 2
       Composure: 2

Skills:
Mental:
   Investigation: 1
   Medicine: 1
   Occult: 2 Cultural Beliefs-(Tattoos on body for ritual worship to the Gods)
Physical:
   Athletics: 2
   Brawl: 3 (Melee- Boxing)
   Stealth: 1
   Survival: 2
   Weaponry: 3 (Improvised weaponry)
Social:
   Intimidation: 3 (Stare Downs)
   Socialize: 1
   Subterfuge: 1

Gifts:
        Full Moon- Clarity (level 1)
        Strength-Crushing Blow (level 1)
        Mother Luna-Partial Change (level 1)

Merits:
   Fighting Style-Two weapon Fighting: 2
        Disarm: 2
       Fast Reflexes: 2
       Natural Immunity: 1

Advantages:
   Renown:
      Purity: 1
      Glory: 1
   Size: 5
   Defense: 3
   Initiative Mod: 5
   Speed: 6
   Armor: 0
   Health: 7
   Willpower: 4
   Primal Urge: 1
   Essence: 7
   Harmony: 7

Background:

Time: Roman Era

Place: Thrace Province of the Roman imperial, small village of Delcus.

Who: Varius

What: Born to the wife and husband of a fishing family. Varius was a bit of a handful even at a young age, sporting a light reddish hue to his hair, deep fierce blue eyes and a somber scowl to his face. Varius was not interested in playing with others his age, as he would sneak off into the dead of night and watch the warriors, the Roman Empire army do battle in the fields, be it practicing or actual combat. Something in side of him wanted to be just like them, to train and become strong fierce and respected. His father was not worried at all for his son was showing the traditional features of a Thracian warrior. And to show the confidence that his family possessed his father would sell his son off to a lanista, to which the young boy would be trained and sworn in as a gladiator at one of the many local schools.

The venues for which Varius participated in were small at first barely noticeable. But it wasn’t before long that the fierce youth whom became an avid professional at two handed weaponry. Dimachaeri as it was called was the art of using two weapons, one in each hand to battle off multiple opponents or to over throw a single opponent. Varius showed great promise in this style of fighting. Thou it remained to be seen that he actually got along with anyone at all. He always seemed to be off by himself within the Ludus after a fight and wanting nothing to do with any one or anything.

It wasn’t till one night that he tried to escape that it happened, his first change would see to the murder of his lanista, and see to it that Varius was charged by the Roman Empire for murder, even thou nobody saw him change, he was covered in the blood of his master.

The roman army took Varius to his current location branded him across his left cheek with the symbol of his current master and put him to work…..that is after his lashes had been attained for killing a free man of the roman empire. Before long that brand would be followed by tattoos on his arms and shoulders dedicating his religious beliefs to the gods of war, battle, and the forge. A natural killing machine, Varius learned rather quickly that the quickest way to get what you want was to kill first and ask questions later earning him the nickname, the Beast of Delcus.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs