Smut-heavy, D/s (Dom M/sub f) LF sub f

Started by Cynadea, September 11, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Your character has been hired a few weeks ago as an assistant to a director of a big money-making company. After not a month in, she receives a memo that announces her job has been cut, but that she is being transferred to my. Truth is, he spotted her, liked her, and made the necessary changes for her to be assigned to him, but she doesn't know that. Along with the memo is a copy of the work schedule, which shows long days, but give her a three day weekend, and a hand-written request that she abide by the CEO's preference of dress code: blouse and skirt. She'd be submissive by nature, but maybe she hasn't explored it, or isn't even aware that she is as far as sex is concerned.

He's the CEO, works impossible hours, keeping a relationship is difficult, and his sexual quirks make it even harder. He loves rough sex, spontaneous and risky, public even. He is obsessed with making a woman orgasm and keeping her in an ambivalent state about how and when he's touching her. Ambivalence in the way that while she does enjoy his touches, but she's worried about being caught, being seen, etc. He would be dominant, wanting of her just because she's an easy opportunity at first, but she would grow from a glorified submissive sex toy, to a cherished - and possibly loved - submissive lover.

Looking for a female partner, writing a female character. (Somehow, I don't feel comfortable writing male characters for make players writing female characters). Someone who easily keeps around the 3 paragraph minimum per post once a week. I'd love someone who will explore her character's inner turmoil. I love reading about internal stuff, as long as there's also some external stuff for me to write to.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread