What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raef

Blue Superman log on black silk boxers.

Had to slip this bad boy on to watch "Man of Steel" Go Clark!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Mikem

Plain black tee over a plain gray tee over a gray compression shirt. And blue jean shorts with a beige cloth belt.

Yes I'm wearing three layers.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

A light blue cardigan, a dark blue short dress with golden chrysanthemums and black slacks beneath it. My hair is in a bun and I'm relaxing with an owl cushion while I write.

The Lioness

red spaghetti strap nightie with little white hearts on it, with my hair in rollers as I get ready for bed...

...please don't judge me.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

justme4386

Red camisole under yellow deep-cut cardigan, grey pencil skirt, black tights... soon 2" black suede knee boots and a coat as it's friggin' nasty outside and I need to head to the doctor.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Raef

Black suit, dark grey long sleeved shirt with black, silver tie and silver cuffs.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

RavenBlackmoon

Pink pj pants with cherries on them and a green "I <3 girlscout camp" shirt.

marblesoda

My new Man of Steel Zod insignia shirt under my Next Generation Engineering Trek tee (with pips!) and some yoga pants~ As well as one rainbow striped sock and a Zelda Royal crest sock.

I don't like things to match. uwu
"Do you know what that really means? A knight in shining armor?" "A hero who saves the day." "No. A knight in shining armor never did nothing for nobody. He never fought. A knight in dented, scraped armor, now that's what you want."

Mikem

Plain black tee over a plain gray tee, and white basketball shorts that have black and white stripes running down the outer thighs.

And moccasins, for my feetsies.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

CassieBear

A green patterned skirt that comes down to my knees with a three quarters length sleeve laced sweater. And bare feet.

Couldn't decide if I was cold or warm today.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Mikem

Quote from: CassieBear on April 30, 2015, 01:32:28 PM
A green patterned skirt that comes down to my knees with a three quarters length sleeve laced sweater. And bare feet.

I wish I had the body to wear all the things you guys can. Shopping for girls clothes is so enticing.

My Ons & Offs

CassieBear

Quote from: Mikem on April 30, 2015, 02:24:52 PM
I wish I had the body to wear all the things you guys can. Shopping for girls clothes is so enticing.

I don't normally wear skirts. I found it in the back of my dresser the other day and was like 'oh, I remember this. It kind of looked cute on'.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Ana Enchantress

White t-shirt and black boy short undies.

justme4386

All ready to pick up hubby from the airport:

Light grey set of pencil skirt (reaching about the the knee) and blazer, white blouse, white stayups, red lacy bra. That's it... yeah, you get it. ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Bliss

A scoop-neck black nightgown with white pindots, a floral flutterhem, and floral fluttersleeves, under a red bathrobe.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

justme4386

Nothing, as I am heading for bed.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Insatiable Sadie

Raspberry lace trimmed cami and black pj bottoms and getting ready to watch some horror movies on Netflix
O/o

Ana Enchantress

Nothing at the moment. Long day, needing to feel free.

MelisaArtemis

Insatiable Sadie

Black nightie with little white polka dots and white bikini cut panties with black contrast stitching.

Just about to head to bed.
O/o

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

justme4386

Blue jeans, white Polo, white bra, grey panties, sneakersocks

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ArtemisHighmore

Shorts. Enjoying this lovely weather.