what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCourtney

Red lace cheekie panties, no bra, tight grey tshirt that ends on my hips.

Merry Gentry

just an oversized gray tshirt.. very soft and comfy...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Insanityenviesme

-drools over KC-

Yellow tee with brown abstract text proclaiming the Llabel and black adidas cargoes with the stripes in white down the side
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

A blue tee that matches my eyes and shows off my ass.

Trieste

Morning tai chi attire: yoga pants, white sports bra peeking out of a purple tank top, bare feet. (Toe ring!)

Purple hair.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Blue skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder shirt. Completed with black ankle boots and a new super short hair cut. Before comments are made I was forced into godly attire by my sister in law XP

Azrael Annavianna

Black wife beater and black silk boxers......
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Azrael Annavianna

Wait scratch that.....taking a shower....nothing on now -grins-
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Cyra

Azrael Annavianna

You know there is more than enough of me to go around ladies......new clean black wife beater and black satin boxers on me....(I like the fabrics) 

opheliagonemad

Currently, I am being boring and just wearing a black lace slip dress, since I did a photoshoot for a new LARP game book earlier and finally got all the makeup off.  No luck on all the hair product yet.  Maybe by the time I'm back to work on Tuesday.  Earlier, at said shoot:  Layered patchwork skirts in very loud jewel tones (hooray for my giant stash of fabrics scraps and insomnia for letting me put those together in a total of 2 nights of work), black and gold corset, red and black brocade vest, black angel sleeved low cut blouse, a patchworked bodice and several strings of glass beads and some found- object necklaces, my giant earrings of doom (made out of keys, an opitician's glass, and a ton of beads), several sashes with knives attached to them, black lace stocking, and my red boots.  Along with a ton of makeup including a pound symbol on my left cheek and all the hair product required to keep my very very straight hair backcombed into standing up. 
Running to the corner store to get something to drink afterwards was very interesting, let me tell you.

mongoose

Black sweats, tee-shirt, sweat jacket.  It's damn cold in the mountains this morning.

KCourtney

*blushes* Insanity don't just stare and drool when you can come play...

Right now I am in tight jeans, bare feet, black boy cut panties, neon green bra, and a black tank top. I am unfortunately cleaning house. :( Blah!

Azrael Annavianna

Wished she'd invite me......gray wife beater and running shorts, black....

Beguile's Mistress

Back to work full day this week.  Navy suit with pencil skirt, single-button, collarless, long-sleeved jacket, sleeveless white silk blouse with frothy ruffles around the deep V-neckline, beige stockings, navy shoes and reading glasses.

KCourtney

Azrael you are always welcome to come play as well. ;)

I am wearing a black and white plaid button dress. It is made to look like a button up shirt, but just a little longer. It falls to right above mid thigh level. I have on black leggings, black with white polka dot thong and a white bra. The outfit is complete with black cons.

mongoose

I am wearing black slacks, shoes, briefs, and shirt (though the shirt has a pattern on it).  Nothing fancy for me and nothing sexy at all.

Amelita

I am wearing black and white converse type shoes, black thick tights because it's cold, denim skirt, black tank-top, white fitted shirt and a big, woolen, loose-knitted cover-thingy. Well that and pink/black, polkadot bra and thong.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Josietta

Todays attire includes a comfy blue sweater, some dark denim jeans and toe socks!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

grayfoxz

boxers, a guitar hero world tour shirt and black socks :)

Angzyn

USMC jogging pants and black tank top.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Vive

Today it's a white skirt and a black top, easy but still like it so much *nods*

Bubbles

Pink sweater,black tight pants[skinny tight jeans],white undies~
A/AO/O's