my frist rp here: nothing is what it seams

Started by keybladekairi2010, September 29, 2014, 04:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keybladekairi2010

"This world is dark, there is not good in it. You are no different witch." The woman stared down at her hands. "No this is not true. I have done my best to keep you at bay for two years why now must you torment me you cursed vampire" The woman held up her hand to go over a waiter that worked in the Pub that she sat in. "Please bring me another glass." the man nodded and walked away. She ran her hands though her long white hair. "It cant be that time again." she heard a sinister laugh in her head "You should know the phases by now" the woman smiles with a bit of annoyance on her face. The man came back with another drink, she looked back at him smiling as he walked away she thanked him. "It will be my time soon yet here you are having tea." she placed money on the table and as she finished her drink. "Im hoping that it will help you with your hunger for blood but I highly doubt it." she walked out of the pub and looks at the sky as the sun was going down. "You couldn't be more wrong dear." she shook her head as she pulled her hood up her black trench coat flutered around her ankles as she walked. She tied up her green shirt up to show off her stomach. She pulled on the low cut shirt a bit before she put her hands in her jean pockets as he combat boots hit the ground. She looked around as if on edge her two colored eyes flashing as she kept going. She would look back down at the ground for fear of people looking her in the eye and finding out she's not human or at least half human her eyes all but gave her away one eye was a deep blue and was human the other was a blood red and cat like she kept on walking to her next destination. "Do you think you will make it time?" she bit her lip. "Shut up!"she cried out loud. Everyone stared at her, she shook it off and keeped going "Still have not realized that you're the only one that can hear me" she walked on not listening to her other half.

This is a taste of my writing. If this gives you any ideas or makes you want to start a game with me hit me up. I'm always looking for a partner in crime.
"I will live my own life, I will stand strong and I will do it without false hope" Yuna