Conflict's Niche (M looking for F)

Started by Conflict, November 11, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conflict

Hello.

Hello hello hello hello hello.

Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why repetition is creepy? If you have a theory, I'd love to hear it.

Welcome, reader. This page is transcribed from the reflections of Conflict, for the "pretend you're insane" quarter. If you'll just bear with me.

What I want is the novel. I crave the new, the edge, the experimental, the untested. What are the limits of this art style? Let's stretch them as much as possible. Can we tell a story of the birth of a species? Can we successfully perform a roleplay with only onomatopoeia? Can we play a protagonist vs. an intrinsically evil/malicious world?

Let's make a world, or destroy one together. Let's fight each other for dominance over the roleplay, constantly trying to twist the events to our favor. Let's make up a word, and then base the whole roleplay around it. Let's play with creatures combine and split - with creatures that boil over, spilling their traits around them - with immortal beings consumed with ennui. Let's play the physical embodiments of various concepts. Let's break the fourth wall and then every other rule in the book, and a couple of minds while we're at it.

I crave the characters lurking in the deepest parts of your mind. The tormented souls, the failed geniuses, the wronged demons, the hopeless obsessives, the romantic lunatics. Tell me about them!

I give you full control, reader. Post here, send me a PM, beat your keyboard with your fists, cut off all of your hair tonight at exactly 7:10 pm, the choice is yours. If you're a mod, I give you full permission to edit or delete this post however you want! Enjoy, friends. I hope to hear from you soon.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

Conflict

Updated with several new ideas, and one that is basically wish fulfillment. Let the PMs commence.

Conflict

Conflict

Conflict

Conflict

Bump, because I can't think of any new plots at the moment.

Conflict

Oh, look at that: Redesigned thread, and a bunch of new ideas.

Conflict

Woot challenges! Also a couple of new fandom things.

Conflict

Conflict

Added a story or two, reworked some descriptions.

Conflict

Added a couple of new plots.

Conflict

Updated.

Conflict