News:

Main Menu

Some Air Gear Love

Started by undisclosedtoyou, April 06, 2011, 11:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Some Air Gear Love

So I watched the anime awhile back, and I'm up to Trick 283 Volume 30 of the manga, and I'm just wondering, are there any more AG fans on E?  If there are, and you're reading this, than let us know who your favorite character is, who's your favorite pair when battling, and what's your favorite battle so far.  And feel free to discuss other things you like or dislike about the series as well.

I'll start:

Favorite Female Character: Noyamano Ringo
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Favorite Male Character: Agito/Akito/Lind Wanijima

Favorite Battling Pair(so far): Agito/Itsuki "Ikki" Minami

Favorite (Should Be) Pair: Agito Wanijima/ Yayoi Nakayama

Favorite Battle: Ringo Vs. Ikki. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Wolfy

Air Gear Opening HD

:D Love the series.

Air Gear ending theme-sky 2 high(Skankfunk) <- is it me, or does the ending theme sound like it would belong in Jet Set Radio? Lol

Also:

Air Gear Opening Theme Song (Full Version)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Wolfy on April 07, 2011, 01:41:09 AM

:D Love the series.

<- is it me, or does the ending theme sound like it would belong in Jet Set Radio? Lol

See this is a moment where I wish I had sound on this comp lol.  But I do love the series to, and the definitely think the OP is entertaining to watch all on it's own.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's