Incest family RP! Closed again!

Started by kingmaster1, November 21, 2012, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

yeah, don't worry about that :P

I'm not too interested in gay scenes myself, not my main thing.

azzmeister89

Blinkin

Ok, I can work with that... and I would think that it would go against the family closeness to force anyone to anything... I'm still working out how they would keep it from him when Holly is aslikely as not to wear either nothing or a short robe... happily offer a nipple to either child or William and libel to show more than what might be acceptible in the affection department.

Still, there is a point to be made for protecting his emotional development. He has probably at the least seen some naked Holly, suggestions of the twins being intimate with her and william and if either twin wants it, all the breast milk she can produce. lol

At any rate, it'll be a very interesting character... Has he become involved sexually with either Amanda or Holly, or is that still a in the future event? He might end up shocked when everyone acts like it's no big deal.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

azzmeister89

i think at most he might have had a sexual encounter with Amanda or another sister first but that would be an introduction, maybe he does see everything but chooses to block it out at first which could explain why it takes so long for him to open up to them, the reason they don't offer to let him join in is out of fear to make his situation worse.

kingmaster1

I think that sounds good, I'm sure both William and Holly would be concerned if he had some sort of an outburst while having one of the kids in a...vulnerable position. So, it would make sense that they wouldn't have the girls flat out have sex with him. William would be very concerned if anything happened to one of his daughters (if we get another)

Caehlim

Sorry guys, but I'm not really feeling this one. I'm going to bow out now.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ambie

I'm interested. If there is room in the family. Play a younger daughter that is straight but will watch whatever is going on?

Wolfy

I'll put up a character profile sometime tomorrow. <3

kingmaster1

definitely looking for another daughter, one more would tie things up and we can start ;D

Cami

I can always come in with my old character. If you'll have me. We never got to finish our RP.

kingmaster1

Hi, Cami ;D

Of course you're welcome :-)

AribethAmkiir

Cami

Heya king! I don't know if I'll come in with the same character, or a different one with a similar personality. Either way, the eldest daughter will be up sometime tomorrow, or maybe tonight if I can't sleep.

kingmaster1

Cami

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Avery Tell

Biography: Rounding the head of the Tell siblings, save her brother Nathaniel, Avery was basically the "guinea pig" of the family. She has always been referred to as, "the one who changed our lives forever." It instilled something inside of her, making her grow up quickly, and maturely. She is always one to make rational choices quickly, and functions more like a woman than a nineteen year old, having always preferred the company of adults. Avery never forced this maturity on her siblings, however, choosing to live and let live. Her independence as a young adult allowed her freedom, in all aspects, and with that came Avery's fun, flirty, vibrant nature. She is rarely seen without a smile, and most everything to pass her lips is humorous or teasing. Avery lost her virginity to her father, having grown up in what she assumed, was a normal household. Not until she heard girls discussing how gross their parents kissing, or how they had heard their parents fucking through the walls and almost barfed (instead of joining them), did she realize that her dynamic wasn't normal at all. Avery can usually be found jogging. Her talent having shown through in most things physical. She could also be considered the "earthy" one of the family, always having a new herbal remedy, or charity for trees to support.

Favorite Position: Doggystyle.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Kink Orientation: Submissive with males, dominant with females.

Other: Sex with people outside of her family has lost all appeal to her. She tried a few times, even going so far as to date guys for a few months, until she broke it off once she realized they had no idea what she wanted in bed.

kingmaster1

perfect, now we just need wolfy to set up his character and then I'll set up the IC I'll have the OOC up in a minute ;D

kingmaster1

Ambie

so no more room for my idea?

kingmaster1

I think we have room if you want :-)

apygoos

kingmaster1

apygoos

Name: Jake Tell
age 16

Appearance: Dark red hair, fair skin, green eyes, 6'0, 195lbs, 6 inch cock

Brief Bio: the youngest of the bunch didnt have many friends at school, always preferring the company of his siblings. Hes not al that expereinced in sex, but perhaps his family is waiting for the right moment to push him into it

Favorite position: open to most anything but blood, gore ,vore and toilet play

Anything else you may want to make a point of is fine

azzmeister89

apygoos

azzmeister89

that should be ok i imagine, we'll have to see what king says