the unlikely hero M seeking F

Started by seekeroftruth22, March 10, 2014, 02:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekeroftruth22

your character is a rich and powerful women, a rarity is those male dominated world. your car was impounded and the street is clear of taxi's, but bey your only one block fro your house and you live in such a classy neighborhood what the worst that can happen? one of your rivals has sent 3 men to have some 'fun' with you before disposing of your corpse.

once the first fits hits your jaw you scream as any rational person would do but as the fury of blows rain down on you you kick and punch as you try to fend off your attackers but they are just to strong for you. just as you are beginning to lose the will to keep fighting one of the men in pulled off of you and his head does a 180 while his body still faces you. the other men quickly attack the new comer, the stranger is a homeless man! he looks about 6'4'' tall and his hair is so dirty you cant tell the colour anymore.

once the men are defeated the homeless guy carries you to your home, you are just barely able to tell your savior where it is.

i would like to begin this RP after you wake up the next morning and the homeless guy that saved you is asleep on your very expensive couch
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Lady Avacyn

seekeroftruth22

I have taken the Oath of the Drake